Gotti Family Upset With Ross Album Title

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
it's official ross is on top cuz everbody comin at ross wit stupid s**t...am I mising something is ross the first and only rapper to use mafia, drug lords etc names??? Hmm I wonder if anybody eva used noreaga or capone or gotti or if big used frank white, or or gotti and just put irv or yo in front of it and if I'm correct wasn't there a 50 cent in queens..wonder if somebody use scarface even if it's fictional or copy a notorius gang called purple city gang hmmmm s**t that make you go hmmm
 07-21-2010, 02:48 PM         #102
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sleezy said:
it's official ross is on top cuz everbody comin at ross wit stupid s**t...am I mising something is ross the first and only rapper to use mafia, drug lords etc names??? Hmm I wonder if anybody eva used noreaga or capone or gotti or if big used frank white, or or gotti and just put irv or yo in front of it and if I'm correct wasn't there a 50 cent in queens..wonder if somebody use scarface even if it's fictional or copy a notorius gang called purple city gang hmmmm s**t that make you go hmmm
post your real name along with a quick bio...let us sell it,not give you a dime off the profit..& lets see if you still have the same attitude...
 07-21-2010, 02:56 PM         #103
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The hip hop community is notorious for stealing the image of the Mafia mainly the Italian mafia.

The firm
jr mafia
the lox
death row

alot of artist with the gotti names

raekwon
nas

so this is nothing new.

Guys like rick ross would be equivalent to stacks (goodfellas) in real life.

the mob still has power just because you dont see them on youtube and making videos showing there money and power does not mean they dont have power ..look at the goverment they in no way glorify the negativity or portrait that image to the media yet they are the most corrupt humans on this planet.

Silence is golden.
 7 years ago '05        #104
sleezy 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
post your real name along with a quick bio...let us sell it,not give you a dime off the profit..& lets see if you still have the same attitude...
naming a album off your nickname isn't nothing, it's not like he made a movie title his name re-enact exact scenes that he did, use his name as main protagonist and sold it to studios.. It's a whole bunch of rappers usin these nicknames
 07-21-2010, 03:00 PM         #105
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok because daddy was a gangster doesn't mean you are, you're 24, a b itch stfu, ross isn't even a good rapper, be more mad that a s**tty rapper used the title than anything and shut ur lil punk b**ch a.ss up...

edit : You can tell both of them b**ches I said that s**t
 07-21-2010, 03:06 PM         #106
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sleezy said:
naming a album off your nickname isn't nothing
yes it's very insignificant...which is why the cop chose to use that name as a title for his album...you're quite the smart guy..
 7 years ago '07        #107
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6052 6052
i don't get why n*ggas are so obsessed with italian crime bosses and mafias

leave it to a bunch of ignorant a.ss n*ggas to celebrate criminals
 7 years ago '06        #108
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192 OP
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 Bruce Leeroy said:
"Let's Do It Again" Classic btw.
Denzel washington voice..MY n*gga
 7 years ago '08        #109
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 Yellob0y said:
its a difference with that...dude isnt faking his talent...real or fake dude can rap and rhyme words very well.....he makes great albums of rap music regardless of the bulls**t...
Lmao......u must be white & like 15 right?
 7 years ago '06        #110
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
yes it's very insignificant...which is why the cop chose to use that name as a title for his album...you're quite the smart guy..
YOU BE ON n*ggaS a.ssES ON HERE ( NO hOMo) DAMN ...BUT DUDE HAS A GOOD POINT...My thing is if he wasnt just trying to get some press why did he wait this long
 7 years ago '08        #111
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 sleezy said:
Those rappers you named never pretended like they didnt get their names from the real life criminals. Rick Ross on the other hand, used to deny that his rap persona was based on the real Rick Ross. The new Rick Ross d!ckriders forgot about this, but a few years ago when the real Freeway Ricky Ross' name started popping up, Rick Ross the rapper used to deny that he took his name from Freeway Ricky Ross, he used to act like he didnt know about the real Rick Ross. Scarface, Irv Gotti, and 50 Cent have never lied like Ross when it came to who they got their names from.
 7 years ago '05        #112
Krazi oNe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 1 1
for some reason i get the impression he wants all these people to talk about him.. in any light, it turns on more people every time the conversation is brought up..
 7 years ago '07        #113
Cash-Da-Magic 
space
space
$386 | Props total: 101 101

"Only in America can you go from being a corrections officer to calling yourself Teflon Don,”

LMAO Dammmn he own'd Officer Ricky with that one line alone. He shouldn't have even bothered with the other stuff, he could've just gotten his point across by just saying that.

50 prolly laughing his a.ss off to this situation.
 7 years ago '06        #114
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Those rappers you named never pretended like they didnt get their names from the real life criminals. Rick Ross on the other hand, used to deny that his rap persona was based on the real Rick Ross. The new Rick Ross d!ckriders forgot about this, but a few years ago when the real Freeway Ricky Ross' name started popping up, Rick Ross the rapper used to deny that he took his name from Freeway Ricky Ross, he used to act like he didnt know about the real Rick Ross. Scarface, Irv Gotti, and 50 Cent have never lied like Ross when it came to who they got their names from.
when did he do that ...everybody knew where he got his name from welll i thought they did...i understand what u saying but ive never heard 50 give the real 50 creditand Ross was d!ckriding the Carol City Cartel they the ones who should be mad cause he is nor was he ever apart of the s**t
 7 years ago '05        #115
sleezy 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
wow ok smart guy so everybody buys albums based on the title lmfao....wow
 07-21-2010, 03:21 PM         #116
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i remember reading a rumor a while back that one of the gotti boys grabbed this girls a.ss without her permission at a mall, and the girls older brother slapped the s**t out of him a few minutes later after his sister told him what had happened.

gotti boys aint s**t
 07-21-2010, 03:25 PM         #117
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 javaughn1000 said:
YOU BE ON n*ggaS a.ssES ON HERE ( NO hOMo) DAMN ...BUT DUDE HAS A GOOD POINT...My thing is if he wasnt just trying to get some press why did he wait this long
what difference would it make..it's HIS grandfather's image/name..album or no album he has no business using his grandfather's s**t especially with no damn permission...
 7 years ago '07        #118
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
Only in America can you go from being a corrections officer to calling yourself Teflon Don,”

funny s**t
 7 years ago '04        #119
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29518 29518
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I do and thats why he started going by "Notorious B.I.G." because he was about to get sued for using "Biggie Smalls".
are u sayin sued by the movie makers? cuz it was another rapper who trademarked the name...
 7 years ago '08        #120
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 javaughn1000 said:
when did he do that ...everybody knew where he got his name from welll i thought they did...i understand what u saying but ive never heard 50 give the real 50 creditand Ross was d!ckriding the Carol City Cartel they the ones who should be mad cause he is nor was he ever apart of the s**t
I never heard of the real Rick Ross until after the rapper came out. Rick Ross the rapper never said anything about Freeway Ricky Ross until Freeway Ricky Ross started getting attention from magazines and shyt like American Gangster. I dont have alotta links, but I personally remember that years ago when they first started asking Rick Ross the rapper about the Real Rick Ross, he used to deny that his name and image came from the real Rick Ross. This 2008 article had a small blip about it.

Roberts has repeatedly denied that he based his music persona on the real Ross’ criminal exploits.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy