Gotti Family Upset With Ross Album Title

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2010, 11:36 AM         #61
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
First of all.... Ricky Rozay steals people's names and identities... that is what he does. He's like a fat black Mystique. At least he's getting better at it though, now he's stealing dead people's names... not just locked up cats who could get out one day.
:lachen001: sig worthy post....
 7 years ago '09        #62
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,440 | Props total: 8511 8511
n*gga said "The Fat Black Mystique" LMFAO
 07-21-2010, 11:39 AM         #63
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in all reality the gotti punks are right, how you gonna go and steal that name ESPECIALLY FROM A REAL GANGSTER.. if the real teflon don was still alive, fat boy would be at the bottom of biscayne bay already.... As for someone stating irv gotti has mob ties or is in the mob .... WRONG only way to be in the mob or have ties with them is to be 100% italian or be related to them.
 07-21-2010, 11:39 AM         #64
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean John Gotti used to incinerate ni66az bodies in acid so so their was no evidence... Ross just incinerating our ear drums with that corny bull shiii he calls music...
 7 years ago '07        #65
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 5250 5250
 stogz said:
First of all.... Ricky Rozay steals people's names and identities... that is what he does. He's like a fat black Mystique. At least he's getting better at it though, now he's stealing dead people's names... not just locked up cats who could get out one day.

Second, who the f**k is Carmine to talk about what a 'stand up guy' would do? A stand up guy doesn't run a mafia and steal and k!ll people.

Last, Officer Ricky is just trying to do what the Gotti's are trying to do. Live off of someone else's name.... they should be more understanding.

Stogz >>>>>>>>
 07-21-2010, 11:49 AM         #66
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:
in all reality the gotti punks are right, how you gonna go and steal that name ESPECIALLY FROM A REAL GANGSTER.. if the real teflon don was still alive, fat boy would be at the bottom of biscayne bay already.... As for someone stating irv gotti has mob ties or is in the mob .... WRONG only way to be in the mob or have ties with them is to be 100% italian or be related to them.
I see what you're saying but the point I was making is that Irv Gotti has more of a right to use that name because he's actually went through similar experiences that John did..that doesn't necessarily excuse using another man's image/ID but it's more believable coming from Irving Lorenzo than from William Roberts a former law enforcement official...
 07-21-2010, 11:52 AM         #67
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
you d!ckride an informant...........
next time try countering my point with something substantial not some bulls**t rumor perpetuated by enemies of 50...everything said about Rick Ross being a fraud is based on absolute facts...
 07-21-2010, 11:56 AM         #68
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
William Leonard Gusto Robert II LOST yet again, let me guess he didn't holla this family either???
f**king disrespectful cop mothaf**ka, have some respect for these people you keep jacking or using their things.
Goddamn...you know that n*gga's government? Obsessed much?
 7 years ago '04        #69
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
n*ggas act like there aint dirty cops beatin n*ggas up and takeing bribes and s**t , i know its alot of u n*ggas that come home from ur office job and smoke a big a.ss blunt , rapper rap about imaginary s**t all the time and yall love it but yall hate ross
 7 years ago '10        #70
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,491 | Props total: 9784 9784
in Mob words they would say hes stepping on some toes
 7 years ago '10        #71
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,527 | Props total: 1107 1107
Of course Rick Ross is a charater. Obviously Noreaga doesn't owe him favors. He says ridiculous s**t for the fun of it. Mind you, on Super High, this big fat dude talks about going hang liding in Hawaii. That's the beauty of his lyrics.

Since when is being "real" a requirement of hip-hop? Have we regressed back the early 90's where everything has to be oh so damn serious? I'd like to think that Rick Ross' music is no different than the Native Tongues or other fun loving, feel good music. It's not meant to be taken seriously.

As far as the Gottis and to a lesser degree, Freeway Rick Ross and Larry Hoover are concerned, their names and images are part of popular culture. Get over it. It's just like Hulk Hogan trying to sue Post cereal for this commercial:

[video - click to view]

THESE MUTHAF*CKAS MAD CAUSE I'M ICY!
 07-21-2010, 12:08 PM         #72
D.Tek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I'M THE BIGGEST FRAUD THAT U SEEN THUS FAR!!!" -William Robert II
 7 years ago '06        #73
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 donmeca2020 said:
False. Ever heard of Meyer Lansky, Bugsy Siegal, Henry Hill or Jimmy Burke? All non-Italians who have famously had ties to the Italian Mafia. True you have to be 100% Italian to become a "made man" but not to do business with the mob.
 07-21-2010, 12:19 PM         #74
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this man can't catch a f**king break
 7 years ago '08        #75
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 jerzyboy said:
n*ggas act like there aint dirty cops beatin n*ggas up and takeing bribes and s**t , i know its alot of u n*ggas that come home from ur office job and smoke a big a.ss blunt , rapper rap about imaginary s**t all the time and yall love it but yall hate ross
You really cant compare Rick Ross to the typical lying druglord rappers. The difference is that most of these other lying nyggas were not cops or co's. Rick Ross on the other hand, has a.ssisted in the incarceration of the same types of criminals that he glorifies and pretends to be in his songs. Now thats falsehood at its highest peak. Its easy to see that Ross was a fat little boy from the hood with druglord fantasies, who grew up into a fat grown man who has never given up those same fantasies.
 07-21-2010, 12:53 PM         #76
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ugh..............i think im big meech....
 07-21-2010, 12:59 PM         #77
Lyriceater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First Larry Hoover Junior, now this Gotti kid. Who's next, MC Hammer?
 7 years ago '05        #78
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 591 591
f**k the gottis there are all pieces of s**t....rick ross iz dat n*gga right now but f**k him too cuz next year we wont be giving a f**k about rick ross!!this is as big as he gets.
 7 years ago '04        #79
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29527 29527
lol wat i dont get why did he wait til now to say that...hes had that title for a good minute..

There is no problem with Rick Ross, in my book he's a good artist- using the name Teflon Don on the other hand, a very respected man...

carmine gotti/twitter

Last edited by youngmic; 07-21-2010 at 01:28 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #80
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
 youngmic said:
lol wat i dont get why did he wait til now to say that...hes had that title for a good minute..
Exactly

Why dont they go after Yo Gotti or Irv Gotti or anyone of the countless other people who haave used names or references before.

Only reason they goin after Ross is cus he is in the spotlight right now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy