Gotti Family Upset With Ross Album Title

most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-21-2010, 10:27 AM         #41
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Only in America can you go from being a corrections officer to calling yourself Teflon Don,”

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #42
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I listen to Rick Ross, but his image is a joke. Its pure entertainment for me. This the same nygga who said he was owed a 100 favors from the real Noriega. Nothing he says can be taken seriously. He'll take all the heat from the real Rick Ross, Larry Hoover Jr., and the Gotti's, but he'll come right back and be Haitian Jack tomorrow.
 07-21-2010, 10:34 AM         #43
Yellob0y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
^Why are you mad at the facts you piece of s**t?, I am just pointing out the disrespectful manner that fake mothaf**ka lives by, If that makes you mad then I suggest getting off Gusto's nuts you're the groupie denying facts of the disrespectful situation.
at you stll being caught up in some make belief world...if you think Ross is fake, what do you think of those Gotti queers who get fake tans and pluck their eyebrows...you think thats real mafia s**t huh?... take it for what its worth, none of the parties involved are "real",
 07-21-2010, 10:34 AM         #44
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
PLEASE.....WHAT ABOUT IRV GOTTI?

never said s**t about him......

at the end of the day dude is just trying to get some light, with the money and people ross has around him The Gotti family ain't a threat....bottom line
no actually the bottom line is that you're a moron...Irv Gotti lived that life the cop didn't...
 07-21-2010, 10:44 AM         #45
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
white boy...*sigh*
good comeback....

you're a f**kin' joke not to mention a b**ch a.ss n*gga for co-signing a cop... not trying to be funny just pointing out a fact or 2
 7 years ago '08        #46
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 Yellob0y said:
at you stll being caught up in some make belief world...if you think Ross is fake, what do you think of those Gotti queers who get fake tans and pluck their eyebrows...you think thats real mafia s**t huh?... take it for what its worth, none of the parties involved are "real",
 7 years ago '09        #47
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3845 3845
ROOOOOOOOOZAAAAAAAY !!!!



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #48
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3845 3845
 The N said:
^Why are you mad at the facts you piece of s**t?, I am just pointing out the disrespectful manner that fake mothaf**ka lives by, If that makes you mad then I suggest getting off Gusto's nuts you're the groupie denying facts of the disrespectful situation.
 Showtimegp said:
white boy...*sigh*
 Michael_Moore said:
good comeback....

you're a f**kin' joke not to mention a b**ch a.ss n*gga for co-signing a cop... not trying to be funny just pointing out a fact or 2

surprise surprise...
michael moore comes to the rescue of The N
 7 years ago '08        #49
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 5_star_smitty said:
surprise surprise...
michael moore comes to the rescue of The N
its the same person
 07-21-2010, 10:59 AM         #50
Yellob0y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
surprise surprise...
michael moore comes to the rescue of The N
so do we have another alias scandal??? wow, well at least he's not as bad as that "chamelonmarke" dude, he has like 7 alias accounts...
 07-21-2010, 11:05 AM         #51
thagreat98597 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.....only on BX n*ggaz catch feelings like ROZAY used something of theirs...half you n*ggaz dont know a damn thing about the Gotti fam....
 7 years ago '05        #52
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$18,422 | Props total: 8128 8128
"Last week you might've heard that we got into it/ Now that boy missing b**ch you heard how them gotti's do it!" Rooooozay
 7 years ago '04        #53
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$11,856 | Props total: 5207 5207
lol @ people sayin this gotti kid lived that life, he just livin off of his gf's name ,he's a spoiled brat gtfoh
 7 years ago '04        #54
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
they need to bring back punk'd and get ross on there see i he will snitch.
 7 years ago '08        #55
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
i dont know why Rick Ross and these n*ggas glorify John Gotti... everybody knows Gotti was a f**kin racist... if he was alive he would be mad as f**k to see these n*ggas using his name/alias....
 7 years ago '06        #56
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,664 | Props total: 475 475
 Chief Dee said:
I listen to Rick Ross, but his image is a joke. Its pure entertainment for me. This the same nygga who said he was owed a 100 favors from the real Noriega. Nothing he says can be taken seriously. He'll take all the heat from the real Rick Ross, Larry Hoover Jr., and the Gotti's, but he'll come right back and be Haitian Jack tomorrow.
HAHHAHAHA Exactly how I feel.
 07-21-2010, 11:24 AM         #57
Yellob0y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
i never seen a fake n*gga get this many passes.. did milli vanilli still have fans after they faked their singin?
its a difference with that...dude isnt faking his talent...real or fake dude can rap and rhyme words very well.....he makes great albums of rap music regardless of the bulls**t...
 7 years ago '07        #58
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30548 30548
First of all.... Ricky Rozay steals people's names and identities... that is what he does. He's like a fat black Mystique. At least he's getting better at it though, now he's stealing dead people's names... not just locked up cats who could get out one day.

Second, who the f**k is Carmine to talk about what a 'stand up guy' would do? A stand up guy doesn't run a mafia and steal and k!ll people.

Last, Officer Ricky is just trying to do what the Gotti's are trying to do. Live off of someone else's name.... they should be more understanding.
 7 years ago '05        #59
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 stogz said:
First of all.... Ricky Rozay steals people's names and identities... that is what he does. He's like a fat black Mystique. At least he's getting better at it though, now he's stealing dead people's names... not just locked up cats who could get out one day.

Second, who the f**k is Carmine to talk about what a 'stand up guy' would do? A stand up guy doesn't run a mafia and steal and k!ll people.

Last, Officer Ricky is just trying to do what the Gotti's are trying to do. Live off of someone else's name.... they should be more understanding.
 7 years ago '07        #60
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
The Bawse won
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy