Gotti Family Upset With Ross Album Title

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
36 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2010, 10:00 AM         #21
Archie Bunker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**kin moolies....

NOW PAY FOR MY f**kIN CANDY FORE I KICK YA a.ss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #22
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
n*gga mad Ross used that s**t before he could.........I guess n*ggaz cant use the word Dapper now.
 07-21-2010, 10:03 AM         #23
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross my n*gga, but he DOES need to chill with all that old mafia s**t and just start rappin about the s**t that's going on now, he can rap and he make dope tracks...do that, stop doing that mob s**t
 7 years ago '09        #24
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 peeyump said:
n*gga mad Ross used that s**t before he could.........I guess n*ggaz cant use the word Dapper now.
It's the fact that it's a continuing trend for the dude. He couldn't just jack the Rick Ross name and chill.
 7 years ago '10        #25
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,462 | Props total: 2078 2078
LOL at the Gotti family not being a threat to Rick Ross
 07-21-2010, 10:05 AM         #26
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
Damn. Ain't no street fellas feeling Richard Ross. And rozay sounds homo
the n*ggaz in the TRap and in the streets jam Ross, but he needs to stop with that mafia style and s**t, just stop
 7 years ago '04        #27
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,014 | Props total: 6317 6317
 LovinPavan said:
rick ross is annoying and extremely overrated. after all the boxden clamour about how sick this new album is, i finally gave it a listen and it is poor. even his beat-selection is poor.
the hate is ooozing out your pores..........even if you hated ross and disliked everything on there...the albums beat selection is far from poor.....u should die in a grease fire for that comment
 07-21-2010, 10:08 AM         #28
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not for nothin, but ive heard this kid make remarks about other rappers using "gotti" in their names before, so its not like hes only picking on ross. i guess he got mad over yo gotti, irv gotti, kurupt "young gotti" etc. and now teflon don

but hey, hes still a jersey shore f*g boy so f**k him
 7 years ago '04        #29
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29611 29611
lol his comment and ross' buzz made teflon don a trending topic
 7 years ago '05        #30
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
The number of people going at Ross (let's call him 'Rozay') for the past week has been hilarious. First (and always) was the real Rick Ross, then Larry Hoover Jr. said something about it, now John Gotti's grandson saying some s**t about the nickname Teflon Don.

I like Rozay, but it's funny how all these old timers and old timers' descendants of mobs are going in on a rapper . He was asking for it, though. His whole persona's manufactured.
 07-21-2010, 10:11 AM         #31
Yellob0y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can we be honest here for a minute....neither the Gotti family nor larry hoover junior are gonna do a damn thing to Rozay...they can say some slick s**t on the side, but its not gonna lead to anything...They should thank Ross for makin them relevant for the time being....some of yall are just looking for a reason to hate....
 7 years ago '08        #32
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17223 17223
William Leonard Gusto Robert II LOST yet again, let me guess he didn't holla this family either???
f**king disrespectful cop mothaf**ka, have some respect for these people you keep jacking or using their things.
 07-21-2010, 10:13 AM         #33
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Teflon Don I AM INVINCIBLE!
 7 years ago '08        #34
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 The N said:
William Leonard Gusto Robert II LOST yet again, let me guess he didn't holla this family either???
f**king disrespectful cop mothaf**ka, have some respect for these people you keep jacking or using their things.
man shut the f**k up, rick ross groupie..always in every thread..popping s**t...white boy smh
 07-21-2010, 10:16 AM         #35
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotti was a b**ch, he called a black man a nlgger and got his a.ss whoop like nothing.

f**k the Mafia, f**k the gotti family and f**k these backward a.ss n*ggas that follow this mafia s**t like these Italians liked the blacks.
 7 years ago '08        #36
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17223 17223
^Why are you mad at the facts you piece of s**t?, I am just pointing out the disrespectful manner that fake mothaf**ka lives by, If that makes you mad then I suggest getting off Gusto's nuts you're the groupie denying facts of the disrespectful situation.

Last edited by The N; 07-21-2010 at 10:18 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #37
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23395 23395
look at yourself, now look at me...you can't see a n*gga, i'm what you use to be
 07-21-2010, 10:19 AM         #38
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Gotti was a b**ch, he called a black man a nlgger and got his a.ss whoop like nothing.

f**k the Mafia, f**k the gotti family and f**k these backward a.ss n*ggas that follow this mafia s**t like these Italians liked the blacks.

and rick ross is calling people "moolies" on his albert anastasia ep....sun is a clown..that's why n*ggas is on his head..
 07-21-2010, 10:19 AM         #39
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at all the f*gs in here that are down with the cop being surprised that ppl that are REALLY involved in the LIFE are pissed off with the cop...honestly wtf do you expect?...he's using other ppl's names and ID's and running with it like it's his....
 7 years ago '08        #40
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 The N said:
^Why are you mad at the facts you piece of s**t?, I am just pointing out the disrespectful manner that fake mothaf**ka lives by, If that makes you mad then I suggest getting off Gusto's nuts you're the groupie denying facts of the disrespectful situation.
white boy...*sigh*
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago