Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches a good bulking meal?

most viewed right now
 208
Video inside Spodee calls Young Dro a Snitch On IG and show Paperwork; Dro Responds
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 128
Video inside Webbie has Seizure on Instagram Live God help me
18 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 114
Video inside Tasha from Insecure
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
NBA Screamin A. Smith : LeBron is tempted to beat Kyrie's ass on sight (AUDIO)
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
12422 pageviews
21 comments


Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,756 | Props total: 845 845
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches a good bulking meal?
 

 
Anyone know if PBnJ sandwiches are a good bulking meal or not?image

21 comments for "Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches a good bulking meal?"

 7 years ago '06        #2
hooligun 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$20,222 | Props total: 452 452
just eat peanut butter out the jar... the bread and jelly will just make u fat.
 7 years ago '04        #3
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$12,297 | Props total: 1101 1101
make sure it's natural peanut butter on wheat bread
 7 years ago '06        #4
lexball50 
space
avatar space
space
$2,077 | Props total: 149 149
^^What he said, BUT if you eat it after a workout def add the jelly homey especially if you trying to bulk up.
 07-22-2010, 03:32 PM         #5
b00tyologist 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah the jelly aint really needed fam
 7 years ago '04        #6
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 843 843
 hooligun said:
just eat peanut butter out the jar... the bread and jelly will just make u fat.
I guess if you eat like 40 of them a day.
 7 years ago '05        #7
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,449 | Props total: 690 690
It's best to seperate ur carbs from ur fats. U should be eating carbs + protein or fats + protein...instead of pbj sandwiches, either eat a jelly sandwich or peanut butter on a celery stick.
 7 years ago '04        #8
matik23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,839 | Props total: 113 113
Peanut butter banana sandwhiches on wheat bread ftw
 7 years ago '10        #9
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,651 | Props total: 4 4
That PB and banana looks bomb. Tryin some tom morning
 7 years ago '08        #10
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 ra1n said:
add a banana, forget the jelly.


[pic - click to view]

 07-22-2010, 10:55 PM         #11
lifeofaYG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u dnt need tha jelly
 7 years ago '06        #12
Jersey826 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,756 | Props total: 845 845
 ra1n said:
add a banana, forget the jelly.


[pic - click to view]

Props fam, gonna have to try that.

And to those sayin I don't need the jelly, does the jelly hurt me when bulking? I say this because just plain peanut butter sandwiches are dry as f**k to me.

I also play basketball for a couple hours twice a week if that matters.
 07-23-2010, 01:25 AM         #13
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is dat honey drippin off it it?
 7 years ago '06        #14
lexball50 
space
avatar space
space
$2,077 | Props total: 149 149
Man f**k that s**t listen to me bro, keep the jelly. If you trying to BULK you want fast digesting carbs after your workout, SIMPLE as that. So im saying have the peanut butter and jelly either upon waking up or directly after your workout. My n*gga im 6'2 240 solid. I workout daily. Right now im trying to cut it up a little bit and get to around 225 so im going more heavy on the cardio and cutting my carbs deeply. If you bulls**tting and aint really hitting the gym like you say, then yeah that s**t may have your a.ss fat after a little while. But if you working out and hitting it hard to put on some good a.ss size, go high protein, high carbs and mod healthy fats. Also make sure that peanut butter is all natural, look up power butter when you get a chance. Its peanut butter that high in protein, you got to get use to the taste but the s**t is great for bulking. They got it at GNC or you can order it online. I dont know how far you trying to take it but if you really need more help bulking look up universal's "Real Gains" best f**king mass builder out there and the price is resonable.
 7 years ago '06        #15
Jersey826 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,756 | Props total: 845 845
 lexball50 said:
Man f**k that s**t listen to me bro, keep the jelly. If you trying to BULK you want fast digesting carbs after your workout, SIMPLE as that. So im saying have the peanut butter and jelly either upon waking up or directly after your workout. My n*gga im 6'2 240 solid. I workout daily. Right now im trying to cut it up a little bit and get to around 225 so im going more heavy on the cardio and cutting my carbs deeply. If you bulls**tting and aint really hitting the gym like you say, then yeah that s**t may have your a.ss fat after a little while. But if you working out and hitting it hard to put on some good a.ss size, go high protein, high carbs and mod healthy fats. Also make sure that peanut butter is all natural, look up power butter when you get a chance. Its peanut butter that high in protein, you got to get use to the taste but the s**t is great for bulking. They got it at GNC or you can order it online. I dont know how far you trying to take it but if you really need more help bulking look up universal's "Real Gains" best f**king mass builder out there and the price is resonable.
Preciate it fam.
 7 years ago '08        #16
get_ate 
space
avatar space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 272 272
 lexball50 said:
Man f**k that s**t listen to me bro, keep the jelly. If you trying to BULK you want fast digesting carbs after your workout, SIMPLE as that. So im saying have the peanut butter and jelly either upon waking up or directly after your workout. My n*gga im 6'2 240 solid. I workout daily. Right now im trying to cut it up a little bit and get to around 225 so im going more heavy on the cardio and cutting my carbs deeply. If you bulls**tting and aint really hitting the gym like you say, then yeah that s**t may have your a.ss fat after a little while. But if you working out and hitting it hard to put on some good a.ss size, go high protein, high carbs and mod healthy fats. Also make sure that peanut butter is all natural, look up power butter when you get a chance. Its peanut butter that high in protein, you got to get use to the taste but the s**t is great for bulking. They got it at GNC or you can order it online. I dont know how far you trying to take it but if you really need more help bulking look up universal's "Real Gains" best f**king mass builder out there and the price is resonable.
Truth.

Those that are saying no to jelly don't know what the f**k they're talking about.

When you're bulking, you should be eating what helps increase your caloric intake...and if that includes jelly, so be it.

f**k. I swear motherf**kers make this BB s**t way too hard on themselves.

Just eat and train HARD.

...and I cosign the Real Gains s**t. I consume that s**t as my first breakfast year round, regardless of whether I'm on a bulk or cut. Great calories.
 7 years ago '04        #17
matik23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,839 | Props total: 113 113
Well in that case, might as well bulk up on fast food cause calories = calories right? Fast food may be extreme compared to jelly, but banana is nutrients. Jelly is processed crap. If you want as close to as a clean bulk, go for banana. If you want to dirty bulk and cut the fat later, jelly or whatever. I've read somewhere people shouldn't eat bread anyway.
 07-23-2010, 07:42 PM         #18
keg_70 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
natural peanut butter is great for good fats

im cutting down and eating a fair bit of it. have liky 5 jars in my cupboard
 07-24-2010, 12:54 PM         #19
scboxa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
just eat peanut butter out the jar... the bread and jelly will just make u fat.
lol what teh f**k no it wont.
 07-28-2010, 10:31 AM         #20
scboxa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:
Props fam, gonna have to try that.

And to those sayin I don't need the jelly, does the jelly hurt me when bulking? I say this because just plain peanut butter sandwiches are dry as f**k to me.

I also play basketball for a couple hours twice a week if that matters.
man if ur trying to bulk not alot will hurt you, if you buy low sugar jelly, your good to go. your trying to put on size it dont matter, just watch out for sugar and sodium/salt.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
No Condom Nation: Porn star Rahyndee James
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside The truth about black seed oil and how it changed my life
250 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Ghetto barbie vs Dominican Yari?
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Serious ass on a white bi-ch
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Avengers 2018 Trailer Leak (Best Footage/Quality)
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Toronto rapper Robin Banks shot 9 times and paralyzed from the neck down
267 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
NFL Ocho Cinco lines up against Prime Time Deion live on NFL Network
21 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Thug Son or Gay Son?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy