Magic Calls Out LeBron "That's Not What We Were About"

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
B*tches b*tchin>>>>>>>>>heat win!
Its done theres nothing you can do about it so keep on b*tchin like we give a f*ck,
 07-20-2010, 08:29 PM         #102
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Orlando didn't have 2 superstars so how come they could beat the Cavs?...
 7 years ago '07        #103
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 seewhy14 said:
I think it's more of an organization type of thing. Magic, Bird and Kobe play for great Organizations. who know what the hell they're doing. MJ Organization wasn't great but they realized what they had and built the team around MJ letting players like Oakley and Woolridge go also others they didn't fit with MJ. The problem with Cavs is they keep players who are bad fits with LBJ and even when they have the opportunity to trade JJ and others for Amar'e they don't pull the trigger instead get Jamison wtf. The Bulls got rid of Oakley after leading the league in reb and he was Jordan's boy for Cartwright. The Cavs failed Lebron because they don't know what the hell they're doing. No matter what he would of done people would of had a problem with it. Honestly to me Chi would of been the best team and best fit that line up would of been crazy.
the organization failed when they drafted Lebron James because from that point on it wasnt about Cleveland it was about King James...they should be happy cuz they got they economy boost but in the grand scheme of things they lost what it really was about and thats the "shiney stuff'
 7 years ago '07        #104
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Orlando didn't have 2 superstars so how come they could beat the Cavs?...
dont even bother, noone will even respond to this post.
 07-20-2010, 08:35 PM         #105
gillamonster  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it is more important that you respect the people who have watched you since middle school and paid his huge a.ss salary and sold out that arena every home game....if you are a true champion, you look in the eyes of adversity and you raise your level. you dont like your team, be like kobe and demand they get better or your out. dont just cop out and leave everything and everyone that has supported you since they were putting his a.ss on espn in high school. b****h move on his part

Last edited by gillamonster; 07-20-2010 at 08:40 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #106
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 kuruption said:
That's gotta be one of the most ignorant statements I've heard on BX in about a week.
my bad since its magic johnson and laker fans run bx im'a take it back
 07-20-2010, 08:39 PM         #107
fmoney88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these guys are scared...

lebrons move has cemented him over 7 championships mark my word
 07-20-2010, 08:41 PM         #108
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
they said Lebron stopped going to the rack cuz of his elbow (i never heard one mention of a bum elbow in free agency) then they said he quit cuz Delonte was f**kin his mom...how bout he quit cuz he was takin his talents down to south beach
you said THEY.....yet your only example is LeBron......
 7 years ago '08        #109
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
it really is about beating the best out there, not joining them cus u cant beat them...especially in ur prime! theres no way around this.
 7 years ago '07        #110
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
you said THEY.....yet your only example is LeBron......
i meant after they signed the deals before in anticipation for the 2010 season...Bosh and Wade had been missing alot of games due to injury and not pushing themselves to comeback
 7 years ago '04        #111
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6377 6377
 gillamonster said:
it is more important that you respect the people who have watched you since middle school and paid his huge a.ss salary and sold out that arena every home game....if you are a true champion, you look in the eyes of adversity and you raise your level. you dont like your team, be like kobe and demand they get better or your out. dont just cop out and leave everything and everyone that has supported you since they were putting his a.ss on espn in high school. b****h move on his part
just because he is from the state doesn't mean he has to stay there his whole life
 07-20-2010, 08:57 PM         #112
gillamonster  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
just because he is from the state doesn't mean he has to stay there his whole life
didn't say he had to stay his whole life....but 7 years and your in your prime and you feel thats all you can do for your state and city, thats weak....and your a 2 time mvp of the league....come on. and you were all on retire jordans number. beat he was shocked when jordan said what he said. you want to be a grown man and win rings, act like one. dont go jump in d wades spotlight (cause he has a ring without bosh and bron) just to try and win 5 or 6. hell he could pull a tom brady and get hurt and miss the whole season. anyone of them that doesnt make it a guaranteed championship
 07-20-2010, 09:00 PM         #113
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
PRIME SHAQ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wade and bosh

LARRY BIRD/KEVIN MCHALE/Robert Parrish/Dennis Johnson/Bill walton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lebron/wade/bosh

Magic Johnson/Kareem/James Worthy/B. Scott and the rest of there stacked a.ss team >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lebron/wade/bosh

EVERYBODYS RINGS ARE NOW CALLED INTO QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the 2nd time i've seen you put up bill walton's name like he was some great contributor on those celtics squad....bill walton was a charity case when he played for the celtics,and spent much of his time on the bench....at that point he was a name with veteran status....adding him to your "stacked" argument holds no weight....and dennis johnson,and robert parrish were not superstars...they were very good role players.(kind of like andy varejao)..bird played with 1 other PRIME hall of famer,and that was kevin mchale...

i won't even break down jordans squad..which had less than birds...
 7 years ago '04        #114
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6377 6377
 gillamonster said:
didn't say he had to stay his whole life....but 7 years and your in your prime and you feel thats all you can do for your state and city, thats weak....and your a 2 time mvp of the league....come on. and you were all on retire jordans number. beat he was shocked when jordan said what he said. you want to be a grown man and win rings, act like one. dont go jump in d wades spotlight (cause he has a ring without bosh and bron) just to try and win 5 or 6. hell he could pull a tom brady and get hurt and miss the whole season. anyone of them that doesnt make it a guaranteed championship
would you want him to stay there his whole career or 4 more years because i always thought if he was gonna go back it would be on a 3-4 year deal. i always thought he wasn't gonna stay there his entire career
 07-20-2010, 09:07 PM         #115
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
ohhhh word well then that must be some good news for the miami heat then ..... we might be the greatest team of all time since you want to minimize all those great champions and Hall Of Famers .... thanks hotepsuns!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

WAIVE THE WHITE FLAG!!! WE COMING FOR ALL THE COOKIES!!!!

i don't know what your team is going to do....i'm just speaking on this argument you've been trying to throw out there the past few days...which has all kinds of holes in it..
 07-20-2010, 09:19 PM         #116
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
your saying the celtics/lakers in the 80's and the lakers and celtics of today dont have better overall teams than the miami heat... are you serious?

or you just going by the superstars on the team.. i dont get what your saying

i'm saying those teams first...weren't a.ssembled like the miami team (which is key in what all 3 legends are saying)...and secondly..they weren't these superstar filled teams as you've been trying to a.ssert....the closest one to fit your argument are the lakers...and magic,and worthy were drafted to the lakers...

i think you,and many others are clearly missing the point,because you're in defensive mode (understandably)....magic,bird,jordan are simply saying they would never have gone in free agency to join each other to try,and win....that would have went against their principled ways as alpha dogs...and as competitors....winning wouldn't have meant near as much if they made it easier by joining up with the other best players in the league...and they saw bron as an alpha dog,and are now realizing that's not his mentality....i don't even think it's a diss...it's just a startling realization for them...
 7 years ago '04        #117
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
 Hold That said:
This is boxden, logic and true reasoning goes out the door if it doesn't support their flawed point...

Magic wasn't running around trying to join the Bulls when Kareem got old, and Worthy's game diminshed.. He stayed true elevated his game and won a few more championships.

They are speaking out because the true legends never wanted to "share" a spotlight, they wanted to prove they were flat out the best in the league by beating,embarassing, and dismantling anyone who was considered in their class.. Magic loved Larry, but he damn sure would have never joined the Celtics if his team was s**t, nor would Larry, who wanted to beat and destroy Magic.. You n*ggas seen the documentary, stop acting like Magic aint speaking real talk.. If LeBron wanted to be the MAN and be regarded as a potential GOAT, he would have joined the Knicks or Bulls. Both teams capable of putting a championship team around him without him joining a super power.. Bulls with already a supporting cast in place, and the Knicks with cap money to bring in someone else.

Miami option was, is, and will forever be a wrong move, and he'll get no respect from his peers.. Respect is EVERYTHING.. Yeah his probable future championships will never be taken away from him, but what good are they when nobody respects them?

^ true story
 7 years ago '07        #118
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
how about Bron coulda went to NY and helped Gallo become an alltime player...Clippers and helped Griffin become an alltime player...Chicago and Rose becomes an alltime player...
POINT IS
Shaq left a contender in the Magic to play with the bum a.ss Lakers and some 17 yr old who thought he was better then Mike
 07-20-2010, 09:40 PM         #119
goodbarz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MJ took less money stayed in chi and won

lebron could of had a team built around him, took less money at cleveland the first day of free agency and bosh or somebody woulda come to cleveland....

he doesn't think he can win that way, he feels like rings are the important piece of his brand, so he went to wades house....

magic/larry/michael mad cause they all got ownership or work for teams, bobcats/lakers/pacers plus they have legacy's already, they probably wanted lebron to get his own, not ride a coat tail to get it....

Wade and Lebron=who can play off the ball?

Has Wade or Lebron ever set a pick in their f*cking life?

Bosh is mad over rated, plus he isn't gonna wanna be rodman just setting picks, rebounding and Defense.

yeah now they got mike miller, but they are far, far from the chip.

magic need to stick to hitting girls raw and just move on........
 7 years ago '07        #120
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 goodbarz said:
MJ took less money stayed in chi and won

lebron could of had a team built around him, took less money at cleveland the first day of free agency and bosh or somebody woulda come to cleveland....

he doesn't think he can win that way, he feels like rings are the important piece of his brand, so he went to wades house....

magic/larry/michael mad cause they all got ownership or work for teams, bobcats/lakers/pacers plus they have legacy's already, they probably wanted lebron to get his own, not ride a coat tail to get it....

Wade and Lebron=who can play off the ball?

Has Wade or Lebron ever set a pick in their f*cking life?

Bosh is mad over rated, plus he isn't gonna wanna be rodman just setting picks, rebounding and Defense.

yeah now they got mike miller, but they are far, far from the chip.

magic need to stick to hitting girls raw and just move on........
Bron can't score off ball to save his life and his last game vs Celtics exposed that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy