Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
Yall missing the point....

It's not who he played with back in the day...cuz of course Magic and Mike for that matter played with some good players....

He's talking more from the standpoint of them (NWO) sitting down and conspiring "to all play with each other"

Magic played with Kareem and Worthy yes but Kareem was already there when Magic was "drafted" there and Worthy was also "drafted" by the Lakers....it's a difference but some of you will never understand it.
 7 years ago '07        #82
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 HiphopRelated said:
depth is a regular season bonus

In the playoffs when rotations get shortened to 7 or at most 8, talent is what dominates
and Lebron didnt have the talent to take that team over the hump? or am i wrong
 7 years ago '08        #83
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 nitetrain8601 said:
Honestly only lebron and heat fans are defending him. Everyone else got the glasses off
Lakers(usally really Kobe) fans who are the most insecure fanbase on any bball forum, Bulls and Knicks fans who are really just bitter that he didn't go there.

So that's 3 of the largest fanbases period.

If that's "everybody" so be it.

Most people felt "The Decision" was some narcissistic bullsh1t.
 7 years ago '08        #84
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23348 23348
this whole situation is stupid. Magic was drafted to a good team and had some help. Lebron got drafted to a crap team and the best they could do in the 6 years he was there was give him old shaq

Last edited by Arson; 07-20-2010 at 08:04 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #85
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Main Event said:
Celtics and Magic were deeper then the Cavs.....We won 60+ games in 04 and had a 6-7man rotation
the Cavs had the luxury to look down there bench and get ever single type of player for a situation...they didnt have the most talented players but for wat they wanted to do they had all they could ask for, after that it was up to Lebron James to play the type of ball where he could utilize those players where they are best suited
 7 years ago '04        #86
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 HiphopRelated said:
The point is, people want to hold Bron to a ridiculous standard that NO ONE has achieved. Yes that includes Jordan

There was no Pippen in Cleveland and none on the horizon.

Was he supposed to spend the next 4 years developing Hickson into a better Haslem then demand a trade? would that have fit the correct mold?
He wouldn't have to if he really "made his teammates better" he has had good talent Hickson is already as good as haslem if not better he just needed PT, Mo williams is good, Antawn Jamison is good,shaq is still being pursued by teams, Verajio(Sp?) is a great energy player off of the bench, Big Z is on his current team( if he was useless why would he want him to follow him ?) Delonte has skills. I don't wanna hear about him not having help.

That team was doing everything possible to please him.
 7 years ago '04        #87
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
so the players get brains and everyone gets pissed smh

why not make money and kick a.ss and have fun with ur boys at WORK?

Last edited by Silentmurdah33; 07-20-2010 at 08:09 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #88
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
 Cambury said:
the Cavs had the luxury to look down there bench and get ever single type of player for a situation...they didnt have the most talented players but for wat they wanted to do they had all they could ask for, after that it was up to Lebron James to play the type of ball where he could utilize those players where they are best suited

mike brown didnt utilize that talent at all tho, and their rotation was s**t.
 7 years ago '08        #89
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11628 11628
 Cambury said:
And the same thing could be said for the Magic and Celtics throw in the fact that there bench players were flat out better and there is no way those n*ggas had the deepest bench. The Lakers won 65 games in 08-09, so you're telling me they were the deepest team in the NBA that season?
 7 years ago '07        #90
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30433 30433
Cats... even the old school guys, they really wanted LBJ to gun for that all-time great title. MJ, Bird, Mike, Barkley... they are disappointed with Lebron, not hating. As much as these guys consider themselves to be better than LBJ right now, they would have gladly admitted when/if he surpassed them. They would be that courteous.

Old school greats want there to be legit new scholl greats.
 7 years ago '08        #91
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 #1nasfan said:
He wouldn't have to if he really "made his teammates better" he has had good talent Hickson is already as good as haslem if not better he just needed PT, Mo williams is good, Antawn Jamison is good,shaq is still being pursued by teams, Verajio(Sp?) is a great energy player off of the bench, Big Z is on his current team( if he was useless why would he want him to follow him ?) Delonte has skills. I don't wanna hear about him not having help.

That team was doing everything possible to please him.
This is a star's league

Lebron had no 2nd option who I would consider a top 30 player

I'm not arguing he didn't have help, I'm saying the help was not of the quality to be a serious team in the playoffs in the current NBA.

Mo Williams who you can argue is the 2nd best player was getting drilled defensively and forgot how to shoot 2 years in a row in May.

That's why in my earlier post I said talent>depth in the playoffs.

In 2007 these Cavs probably win the championship...now? not really.
 7 years ago '04        #92
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 dmunson318 said:
besides when was it okay okay for a n*gga that got hiv speak on what he feels is right?
That's gotta be one of the most ignorant statements I've heard on BX in about a week.
 7 years ago '07        #93
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 jj01 said:
mike brown didnt utilize that talent at all tho, and their rotation was s**t.
u could blame Mike Brown and the organization for playing for Lebron and not for the Cavs but it ultimately comes down to Lebron not gettin better for 3 years even tho the team did
 7 years ago '07        #94
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Main Event said:
And the same thing could be said for the Magic and Celtics throw in the fact that there bench players were flat out better and there is no way those n*ggas had the deepest bench. The Lakers won 65 games in 08-09, so you're telling me they were the deepest team in the NBA that season?
GOOD POINT...i would argue that every player on the Lakers gets their much deserved credit so the bench is negligible whereas on the Cavs noone gets credit except Lebron so suttin had to help them win those games
 7 years ago '07        #95
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 stogz said:
Cats... even the old school guys, they really wanted LBJ to gun for that all-time great title. MJ, Bird, Mike, Barkley... they are disappointed with Lebron, not hating. As much as these guys consider themselves to be better than LBJ right now, they would have gladly admitted when/if he surpassed them. They would be that courteous.

Old school greats want there to be legit new scholl greats.
this is a good point cuz i think more than anything these dudes feel let down...like Magic was disgusted wit Lebron's last two performances vs the Celtics cuz he talked about how he took over when he needed to...he even went as far as to apologize to Kobe for sayin Bron was better, that s**t speaks volumes
 7 years ago '08        #96
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11628 11628
 Cambury said:
GOOD POINT...i would argue that every player on the Lakers gets their much deserved credit so the bench is negligible whereas on the Cavs noone gets credit except Lebron so suttin had to help them win those games
i have no idea what you just tried to say
 07-20-2010, 08:20 PM         #97
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
the dudes planned it tho, thas a bit more than being friendly...at some point u have to believe they didnt wanna go hard becuz had theygot injured it woulda f**ked da whle s**t up
you gotta be s**tting me...

7 years ago '06        #98
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
And the b*tch a.ss n*ggas keep on b*tchin.
Heat are still talk of the town keep it up we don't mind.
Weee. Weee. Wee. Sound like a bunch of sissies.
Go heat!
F*ck a hater.
 7 years ago '07        #99
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
you gotta be s**tting me...

they said Lebron stopped going to the rack cuz of his elbow (i never heard one mention of a bum elbow in free agency) then they said he quit cuz Delonte was f**kin his mom...how bout he quit cuz he was takin his talents down to south beach
 7 years ago '06        #100
seewhy14 
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 18 18
I think it's more of an organization type of thing. Magic, Bird and Kobe play for great Organizations. who know what the hell they're doing. MJ Organization wasn't great but they realized what they had and built the team around MJ letting players like Oakley and Woolridge go also others they didn't fit with MJ. The problem with Cavs is they keep players who are bad fits with LBJ and even when they have the opportunity to trade JJ and others for Amar'e they don't pull the trigger instead get Jamison wtf. The Bulls got rid of Oakley after leading the league in reb and he was Jordan's boy for Cartwright. The Cavs failed Lebron because they don't know what the hell they're doing. No matter what he would of done people would of had a problem with it. Honestly to me Chi would of been the best team and best fit that line up would of been crazy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy