Magic Calls Out LeBron "That's Not What We Were About"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #241
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,147 | Props total: 8125 8125
 HiphopRelated said:
and here's the thread ender

Johnson signed with the Lakers after his sophomore year of college and proceeded to win five championships. The Bulls picked second, took UCLA's David Greenwood and have won no championships.

"I wouldn't have played here," Johnson said on the eve of Game 2 of the NBA finals between his team and the team that could have been his. "The only reason I came out was to play with Kareem and the Lakers."

:thumbsup2:

Like I said only Jordan can speak on struggling to win a championship, the rest of those legends won early out with great teams. That definitely doesn't take away from their ability but honestly that's what makes Jordan the GOAT.
 7 years ago '07        #242
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 HiphopRelated said:
Man you got broken down like a block of ice.

lol @ "he did want a trade but did he go"

what the fukk are you even arguing? Kobe's leadership depends on whether or not Mitch can find a good return for him in trade?

man I thought I was arguing with a brighter bulb, my mistake
Sure buddy, whatever makes you sleep at night

If Kobe really wanted out that bad, trust me, he would have gotten out. We're talking about the best player in the L. If he really wanted the trade he would have gotten it.

Still doesn't take away from the fact that Kobe >>>> LBJ, and LBJ b**ched out. Thats my main point. There's nothing you can say that can change the facts.

Your arguments are weak. You made a list of second rate players, that made no sense.

All of which were DRAFTED on a team or traded for fairly. All except for one. All of which were brought to the team by the team. Not some player saying, "oh I want this guy, and that guy". The 1 player "who didn't belong" was the same player LBJ wanted...FAIL...

Summary:

He GOT the players he wanted, and still coudln't do anything = FAIL
He went to the Finals and not only lost, but got swept = FAIL
He was on back to back 60 win teams (Both times, best record in the L), and didn't do s**t with it = FAIL
He now has to team up with another top 2 player in the L and another top 10 player in the L to win = FAIL
He gave up this year in the playoffs = FAIL
He said it himself, "I don't have that pressure of scoring 30 every night anymore" = FAIL
He truned his back on his hometown = FAIL

Artest to Kobe = Dog, your the best, I want to play on your team.
LBJ to D Wade = Dog, I can't handle the pressure of being a number option, I want to play your second fiddle...
 7 years ago '07        #243
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 HiphopRelated said:
Man you got broken down like a block of ice.

lol @ "he did want a trade but did he go"

what the fukk are you even arguing? Kobe's leadership depends on whether or not Mitch can find a good return for him in trade?

man I thought I was arguing with a brighter bulb, my mistake
Broken down eh.

1. C'mon son, we all know when a star player demands a trade, the team that is traded him rarely gets back face value for what they are letting go. Hrence "Mitch finding a good return for him is BS"

2. Didn't Kobe decide prior to the start of the season that he wanted to stay and play for the Lakers, and went ahead and did so???
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy