Magic Calls Out LeBron "That's Not What We Were About"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #221
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 Dope Bai said:
I find it funny how your're answering all of my posts, except the one about LBJ's tweet saying that we all make mistakes....
who knows what he's talking about?

he's also quoting Ross that he "joined forces with Kings and we ate all day"
 7 years ago '07        #222
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 HiphopRelated said:
who knows what he's talking about?

he's also quoting Ross that he "joined forces with Kings and we ate all day"
No s**t.

He said people make mistakes. Take it how you want, I get what he's saying.
 7 years ago '07        #223
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 HiphopRelated said:
took over as the leader and then started crying about trade Bynum in a parking lot, then running to Steven A. talking about "trade me"

Man y'all can't argue certain sh1t, so don't try
I'll argue what the f**k I want to argue son. @ you trying to talk 'bout what we can and cannot argue. You worse than that dude that comes in every LBJ thread talkin bout - "it's done, let's not talk about it n e more" on a sports message board. Your arguements are weak, and you keep running in circles:

[video - click to view]

He did want a trade, but did he go???? Is he not the leader of the 2 time defeinding NBA champ???? Stay salty...Argue that one son...While I go live my life. Works done, so i don't need to be on here n e more. Stay mad.

Oh yeah:
LBJ still a b**ch....

and Kobe >>>>>>>LBJ all day every day.... MUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by Dope Bai; 07-21-2010 at 04:07 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #224
HiphopRelated 
space
space
Man you got broken down like a block of ice.

lol @ "he did want a trade but did he go"

what the fukk are you even arguing? Kobe's leadership depends on whether or not Mitch can find a good return for him in trade?

man I thought I was arguing with a brighter bulb, my mistake

Last edited by HiphopRelated; 07-21-2010 at 04:22 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #225
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

07-21-2010, 04:33 PM         #226
doitbigthen05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off, Magic didn't call out Lebron. And the object of the game is to win, win, win. Charles Barkley (with Kareem and Clyde) did it. Gary Payton even the Mailman. I'm not really understanding why people so mad about it. Ok he left Cleveland i think they're upset because they were making so much money off of his name, and they called him selfish. the man turned down a lot of money. s**t Chris Bosh is from Dallas and I dont expect him to play there.

All I'm saying is, it's easy to say what you would not do if you have rings and respected, like MJ and Magic. But it dosent mean s**t coming from someone like Barkley or Stockton. Just let them n*ggas play. Free Agency is a B*tch
 7 years ago '07        #227
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 doitbigthen05 said:
First off, Magic didn't call out Lebron. And the object of the game is to win, win, win. Charles Barkley (with Kareem and Clyde) did it. Gary Payton even the Mailman. I'm not really understanding why people so mad about it. Ok he left Cleveland i think they're upset because they were making so much money off of his name, and they called him selfish. the man turned down a lot of money. s**t Chris Bosh is from Dallas and I dont expect him to play there.

All I'm saying is, it's easy to say what you would not do if you have rings and respected, like MJ and Magic. But it dosent mean s**t coming from someone like Barkley or Stockton. Just let them n*ggas play. Free Agency is a B*tch
he didnt turn down alot of money, stop watching ESPN.
 7 years ago '08        #228
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Yo in all honesty there are way more good players in the league than their were 20 years ago, that's going to change the number of top tier players per team.
 7 years ago '07        #229
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Effit said:
Yo in all honesty there are way more good players in the league than their were 20 years ago, that's going to change the number of top tier players per team.

[pic - click to view]

man shut up
 07-21-2010, 07:03 PM         #230
HenryTheMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
this picture is worth a thousand words

you think bron would of bounced if he was playing along side two other HOF's
On some serious s**t its a serious question
Do you ever get tired of d!ckriding?
Or is it a natural habit for you?
 7 years ago '10        #231
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,171 | Props total: 8208 8208
Its some weirdo a.ss n*ggas on here, how can you hate on players for wanting to win championships? Name one NBA champion in the last 10 years that had to wait more than 7 years to win a chip with the team he started with besides Paul Pierce????? I could see if he was like I'm gonna go play with the lakers cause they won last year and I need to win now but he decided to go build a team with 2 players he wanted to play with, fukk is wrong with that??

If n*ggas can honestly hold their head up and compare Kobe to Jordan you have no room to criticize or call any rings Lebron gets "tarnished", you must have not heard him and kobe were the unquestioned leaders on the USA team according to Jason Kidd, and it was numerous articles about how Wade, Bosh, and Carmelo were following Lebron around he was Vincent Chase in Greece... sidekick huh I guess we'll see about that
 7 years ago '07        #232
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Its some weirdo a.ss n*ggas on here, how can you hate on players for wanting to win championships? Name one NBA champion in the last 10 years that had to wait more than 7 years to win a chip with the team he started with besides Paul Pierce????? I could see if he was like I'm gonna go play with the lakers cause they won last year and I need to win now but he decided to go build a team with 2 players he wanted to play with, fukk is wrong with that??

If n*ggas can honestly hold their head up and compare Kobe to Jordan you have no room to criticize or call any rings Lebron gets "tarnished", you must have not heard him and kobe were the unquestioned leaders on the USA team according to Jason Kidd, and it was numerous articles about how Wade, Bosh, and Carmelo were following Lebron around he was Vincent Chase in Greece... sidekick huh I guess we'll see about that
that Lebron unquestioned leader at the Olympics seems to be a Nike/NBA marketing thing the reality is that Kobe made n*ggas shape themselves up wit the goofin off
 7 years ago '07        #233
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 HenryTheMenace said:
On some serious s**t its a serious question
Do you ever get tired of d!ckriding?
Or is it a natural habit for you?
yup cuz Jabbar and Worthy werent great 3 point shooters, and u kno how Lebron like his teammates
 7 years ago '07        #234
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #235
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Cambury said:
that Lebron unquestioned leader at the Olympics seems to be a Nike/NBA marketing thing the reality is that Kobe made n*ggas shape themselves up wit the goofin off
So Jason Kidd is a part of the "machine" huh, now a special adviser to this years team...like I said weirdo a.ss n*ggas on here

Exhibit A: This n*gga right here, talking as if he was at the practice teaching the teams Duke's offense, and checking n*ggas off when the were getting on and off the bus
 7 years ago '08        #236
HiphopRelated 
space
space
and here's the thread ender

Johnson signed with the Lakers after his sophomore year of college and proceeded to win five championships. The Bulls picked second, took UCLA's David Greenwood and have won no championships.

"I wouldn't have played here," Johnson said on the eve of Game 2 of the NBA finals between his team and the team that could have been his. "The only reason I came out was to play with Kareem and the Lakers."

7 years ago '07        #237
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
So Jason Kidd is a part of the "machine" huh, now a special adviser to this years team...like I said weirdo a.ss n*ggas on here

Exhibit A: This n*gga right here, talking as if he was at the practice teaching the teams Duke's offense, and checking n*ggas off when the were getting on and off the bus

ya done for da night, take it to school tomorrow
 07-22-2010, 12:15 AM         #238
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiphopRelated said:
and here's the thread ender

Johnson signed with the Lakers after his sophomore year of college and proceeded to win five championships. The Bulls picked second, took UCLA's David Greenwood and have won no championships.

"I wouldn't have played here," Johnson said on the eve of Game 2 of the NBA finals between his team and the team that could have been his. "The only reason I came out was to play with Kareem and the Lakers."

[pic - click to view]

that quote deserves its own thread
 7 years ago '08        #239
HiphopRelated 
space
space
In fact, I'll do that
 7 years ago '10        #240
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Cambury said:

ya done for da night, take it to school tomorrow

Good Morning Hater, and that article was written about the tournament of Champions and that's when he was being mentored by Kidd, this is for the olympics,

Oh and he will be Dwade's sidekick???? From another article:

"Bryant has won the respect of his teammates, but he doesn’t run in the big cliques on the team. LeBron is the ringleader of the young players, and Kobe goes his own way. He’s won his teammates over with his ferocity, his insatiable need to win, but no one ever gets close to Bryant. He’s a loner, but he learned to lead."

Same writer a year earlier , I think I'll go with the article about the situation at hand instead of the one written to be sensational along with the rest of the 357,000 revisionist history articles criticizing somebody you were just praising weeks ago...

By the way if you know anything about sport's reporting you would know that Adrian Wojnarowski is a certified hater of anything that's Lebron related, and hates to give him credit.....Adrian is that you???

Last edited by Nautilus O; 07-22-2010 at 07:33 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy