Magic Calls Out LeBron "That's Not What We Were About"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #181
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 Dope Bai said:
Give it up dog. Magic was DRAFTED by LA 1st overall onto a team that had Kareem on it already. He didn't call up Kareem and go to dinner, and take goofy a.ss pictures, and create a superstar team. HE WAS drafted into it on a pick that LA got from New Orleans from a trade I believe.

Worthy was again DRAFTED by LA 1st overall. The Lakers got this pick from the Cavs.

Hence they did call each other up and b**ch out. They were all drafted into Kareems team.
All you're doing is knocking Lebron for not being as lucky as Magic or Jordan

look at it like this

tremonthustler1 said:
agreed to an extent. the circumstances surrounding these guys are completely different than LeBron, therefore the comparison makes no sense.

Inherently, LeBron was put in a tougher situation (not because of how the team is run, but because Magic and to a lesser degree Michael) didn't have to alter the perception of a city on top of having to win too.

Immediately afterward, the goal was to surround LeBron with talent while rebuilding. Rememer DaJuan Wagner? They thought LeBron and Wagner were gonna be the makings of an awesome then Wagner didn't pan out. 2004- they look to get LeBron some shooters, so they draft Luke Jackson. That didn't pan out, but the intent was good, then they get Varejao later, that worked. Because LeBron was so good, that team was put in no man's land. Not good enough to really contend, but not bad enough to capitalize off the draft.

Meanwhile, Magic Johnson is on a team where the Lakers are going to the Finals, winning titles, 50 games or better all the time, and STILL landing James Worthy with the #1 pick in '82. That's devil's luck.

Michael Jordan- made the playoffs every year, wins a scoring title, and made the playoffs in 86-87. The result? They wind up with 2 top 10 picks in the draft which they used on Pippen and Grant. LeBron never had that kind of luck ever, even though his team was starting to follow a similar trajectory.
got it?
 7 years ago '08        #182
HiphopRelated 
space
space
Lebron was not going to win in Cleveland. it just wasn't in the stars. You win with talent, and he got a chance in FREE agency to link with the best talent he could get.

Why does he have to wait 'til he's 32 and people feel sorry for him to be granted "permission" to seek a better situation

But these lucky bastards like Magic who was drafted onto a team that went straight to the Finals and kept returning want to have an opinion.

Barkley who b!tched his way out of Philly after 8 years wants to talk

Hypocrites.

Last edited by HiphopRelated; 07-21-2010 at 01:20 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #183
bmoes1 
space
space
$534 | Props total: 0 0
 legendisdope said:
naw he coulda went to ny and it woulda been lbj/amare vs bosh wade vs kobe gasol.. ect

exactly...
 7 years ago '07        #184
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 ReggieA said:
You take Mo Williams, Varijeo, Delonte West, any of those guys maybe accept for Jaminson and Hickson, and put them on contending teams, they are sitting at the end of the bench Adam Morrison status. If you want to blame anyone Danny Ferry and Dan Gilbert are the ones to blame, trying to win with mediocre talent around a superstar, it does not work all the time
This muths f**ka said Mo Willimas would be on the bench...

The year West actually got min, he averaged 12 4 and 3 with 1.5 stls and 1.4 3's a game.

7 years ago '06        #185
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 HiphopRelated said:
Lebron was not going to win in Cleveland. it just wasn't in the stars. You win with talent, and he got a chance in FREE agency to link with the best talent he could get.

Why does he have to wait 'til he's 32 and people feel sorry for him to be granted "permission" to seek a better situation

But these lucky bastards like Magic who was drafted onto a team that went straight to the Finals and kept returning want to have an opinion.

Barkley who b!tched his way out of Philly after 8 years wants to talk

Hypocrites.
excuses...

lebron had talent

mo was the 2nd option wit the bucks jamison avg 19 8 for his caareer

and old shaq but still did something . big z of the bench then u got the role players that can knock down 3s

lebron should have stayed and build the city of clev. like Mj did wit the bulls.

real talk lebron tried to get bosh to clev but bosh didnt want to why cuz wade has the control

n*gga said i need talent in order to win more chips witout shaq jus like kobe there it is he got it
 7 years ago '08        #186
HiphopRelated 
space
space
 bmoes1 said:
exactly...
why?

He wants to beat LA now, not hopefully in 3 years when Kobe gets old and NY adds pieces..

Miami offered Wade and Bosh already on deck and very good role players in Haslem and Miller waiting in the wings.

Why leave an ok situation for another ok situation when you can go to a great situation? Just because it's New York?
 7 years ago '07        #187
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 HiphopRelated said:
All you're doing is knocking Lebron for not being as lucky as Magic or Jordan

look at it like this

got it?
I didn't even read your post dog. I watched Jordan play from maybe his second year. He was far from lucky. He came into a L with a bum a.ss squad, and struggled agasint the Pistons for many years in the EC. They drafted Pippen in 88 I think, and didn't win until Jordan was 27. He is a true champion.

Im knocking Lebron for copping out, for turning his back on his hometown, for doing it in a disgusting manner for not "wanting the pressure of having to score 30 every night", for dissappointnig me as a fan. This guy has the skill set to be the greatest ever, and doesn't want it. Give me his skills and see what I'll do with it. Thats fine if chooses to do that. But if he does - a b**ch is a b**ch...
 7 years ago '07        #188
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 HiphopRelated said:
What I want to know is how these hypocritical fukks like Barkley who demanded trades to better teams can come out their crooked teeth mouths to try and critique Lebron for fulfilling his contract and going to a better situation.
See now Barks went to Houston when he was old already. I don't remember what happened with him and the 6ers for him to go to the suns, but my point is, you don't go ring chasing when your 25.
 7 years ago '08        #189
HiphopRelated 
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
I didn't even read your post dog. I watched Jordan play from maybe his second year. He was far from lucky. He came into a L with a bum a.ss squad, and struggled agasint the Pistons for many years in the EC. They drafted Pippen in 88 I think, and didn't win until Jordan was 27. He is a true champion.

Im knocking Lebron for copping out, for turning his back on his hometown, for doing it in a disgusting manner for not "wanting the pressure of having to score 30 every night", for dissappointnig me as a fan. This guy has the skill set to be the greatest ever, and doesn't want it. Give me his skills and see what I'll do with it. Thats fine if chooses to do that. But if he does - a b**ch is a b**ch...
Well you should read it

Jordan had 2 top 10 picks(Pippen and Grant) that panned out added to his squad.

The highest picks added to Lebron were Dejuan Wagner and Luke Jackson

You have ZERO idea how Jordan would feel if he was still getting knocked out in '92
 7 years ago '07        #190
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cambury said:
the Cavs had the luxury to look down there bench and get ever single type of player for a situation...they didnt have the most talented players but for wat they wanted to do they had all they could ask for, after that it was up to Lebron James to play the type of ball where he could utilize those players where they are best suited
I kinda agree with you. Mike Borwn didn't use his bench or squad in general properly...
 7 years ago '08        #191
HiphopRelated 
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
See now Barks went to Houston when he was old already. I don't remember what happened with him and the 6ers for him to go to the suns, but my point is, you don't go ring chasing when your 25.
If you don't get Zo or Shaq in the draft I want to be traded
 7 years ago '08        #192
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12255 12255
 antdog said:
funny how when people got on Kobe because of his "stacked" teams and Laker fans would argue saying what about Magic y'all didn't wanna hear it, now it's all about how Magic's team was stacked.
 RoyaL CraCk said:
You're doing way to much, making yourself look stupid. Stop bending the facts of basketball to make you not feel bad about rooting for an obvious b**ch a.ss team. Just because Miami is your favorite team doesn't mean you have to suck off bron bron, n*gga is weak point blank. Lets say he went to my team & we had top tier players w/ a winning record and i knew he only joined for the rings id still call him a b**ch even if my team was unbeatable with him.

Advice to heat fans if you just keep it REAL & unbiased people will respect you and leave it alone.
Truth hurts these n*ggas so bad

nkflier54 said:
Why everyone actin like Lebron is teaming up because he couldn't beat Wade or some sht? He went there
A. He was tired of being on a bullsht team with no help
B. He has friends there and they'll have a good time playing together
But all everybody else sees it as is him teaming up with an allstar to take down kobe
That's exactly what it is homeboi...He'd have to face D12, Wade, 1 more run from Boston, My Stones on the way back, ATL still here, Milwaukee got swag now Chicago looking good...he would never win 4, 5 rings if he stayed...hell he'd prolly only won 1 ring in CLeveland so he dipped to so as to not have to worry about the East and to take down Kobe. Y you actin all brand new?
 7 years ago '07        #193
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 HiphopRelated said:
Well you should read it

Jordan had 2 top 10 picks(Pippen and Grant) that panned out added to his squad.

The highest picks added to Lebron were Dejuan Wagner and Luke Jackson

You have ZERO idea how Jordan would feel if he was still getting knocked out in '92
Don't need to read it. I watched it unfold. Grant never averaged over 15, and I believe the year he averaged 15 was the year Jordan retired. Every other year he was just around 12 - 13. He got boards, but any starting PF that is 6 10 should get boards.

Furthermore, you said it yourself, Pippen and Grant were drafted. They conspire to get together, nor were they top 3 in the L (LBJ, Wade) and top 10 in the L (Bosh)

You have no idea either. What now you gonna tell your Jordan and you know more about it what he would have done in certain circumstances???? Especially when Jordan himself said 2 days ago, he would have never done that.

at that statement...
 7 years ago '08        #194
HiphopRelated 
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
Don't need to read it. I watched it unfold. Grant never averaged over 15, and I believe the year he averaged 15 was the year Jordan retired. Every other year he was just around 12 - 13. He got boards, but any starting PF that is 6 10 should get boards.

Furthermore, you said it yourself, Pippen and Grant were drafted. They conspire to get together, nor were they top 3 in the L (LBJ, Wade) and top 10 in the L (Bosh)

You have no idea either. What now you gonna tell your Jordan and you know more about it what he would have done in certain circumstances???? Especially when Jordan himself said 2 days ago, he would have never done that.

at that statement...
Because he fukking won

Gimme a break with that dumb sh1t.

If I get 6 rings doing something 1 way, what incentive is there to go on record to say I would have done it some other way?

talent is talent, drafted or otherwise. At his peak Pippen was a top 15 player. Where on the horizon was that in Cleveland?
 7 years ago '04        #195
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,435 | Props total: 6492 6492
 Javon23 said:
Chirs Bosh basically has a high school education
unless you want to count his one year at GT where he rarely went to class
he pays his agent to make the decisions
you know how many top players got no more then 2 years of college?

out of the top 5 only 1 got more then a year's worth(wade) so that don't mean sh!t

he is a grown a.ss man. im pretty sure he can decide where the fuk he wants to play at. agents are there to get them the best deal possible but at the same time the player paying them. they don't have to do what their agent says.
 7 years ago '07        #196
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 HiphopRelated said:
Because he fukking won

Gimme a break with that dumb sh1t.

If I get 6 rings doing something 1 way, what incentive is there to go on record to say I would have done it some other way?

talent is talent, drafted or otherwise. At his peak Pippen was a top 15 player. Where on the horizon was that in Cleveland?
Dog Jordan went from 84 to 91 until he won his first ring. The first three years the bulls didn't win more than 40 games. He just said he would have never join forces to beat magic and bird. HE SAID IT HIMSELF.

And you just made my other point, Pippen was a top 15 player right????? So you MJ 1 Pippen top 15 = 6 rings.

So now Queen James teams up with a Top 3 player (Wade), and another op 15 player (Bosh). b**ch move.
 7 years ago '09        #197
bmoes1 
space
space
$534 | Props total: 0 0
 kuruption said:
Basically. Too bad he will not. The pressure is just mounting. Everyone is sounding off. Now the children on BX are coming to defend their idol. What's funny is the three of them didn't even say s**t outside of "not what I would have done, and here's why". Now defensive a.ss bx n*ggas like Dildos are coming out the woodwork trying to discredit the opinions of legends for a dude who's never won a f**king thing

:applause: :thumbsup:
 7 years ago '04        #198
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
they joined together as a trio to win a championship and that's it, leave it alone and give it a rest already. you can't compare jordan+magic+bird vs lebron+wade+bosh. bosh is the worst of the 3 and the other 2 are good players, just nowhere near anything compared to the other 3 so it's not comparable really I say.
 7 years ago '07        #199
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
What makes this even better is that the homie Ahmed already posted today a thread with Queen James tweets, that last one being something like - People make mistakes...
 07-21-2010, 02:19 PM         #200
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm lets see:

Mo Williams - solid PG, one time nba all star.. proven to help Lebron out with easier dunks and shot selections.

Shaq - a player that LEBRON wanted on the team, old, but still effective

Antawn Jamison - a player that LEBRON wanted on the team, 2 x nba all star, basically your 20/10 guy.

Big Z - one of the better backup Centers in the NBA.

Delonte James i mean Delonte West - good backup , can hit the 3's and lebrons mom

Anderson Varejao - good defensive player that does all the dirty work.

JJ Hickson - who hasnt hit his potential and is getting better and better.

plus you play in the sorry east, how is that not a team?

Magic is speaking the truth.. do you think he'd go and call up the other players in the summer to discuss about what they are gonna do in free agency?

Lebron is a pus*y cause he wanted Shaq and Jamison on the team and is now abandoning them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago