most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-20-2010, 05:04 PM         #1
6633 pageviews
5 comments

doncarlos 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NCAA 2011 Football Recruiting

Is it just me or does recruiting suck this year.... Im on week 11 and I got 2 commits and Im not even number 1 on the rest of my recruits. Ive played NCAA every year going back to 07 and it has never been this difficult. Not sure what EA was getting at but it looks as if I will have a bunch of walk-on's next year.

Not cool!!!

5 comments for "NCAA 2011 Football Recruiting"

07-21-2010, 09:22 AM         #2
Spid3yo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obviously you are doing it wrong. Could be you pick people that out of your pipeline and don't have enough intrest to begin with, or ur school is bad at
what they want
 07-21-2010, 10:53 AM         #3
doncarlos  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spid3yo said:
Obviously you are doing it wrong. Could be you pick people that out of your pipeline and don't have enough intrest to begin with, or ur school is bad at
what they want

well then I must a.ssume you are doing it right. I had no problems for the last 4 years recruiting. Please enlighten us with your tactics cause I hate the new recruiting.

FYI...

I only pick players that have me in their top 10 to begin with & more than half come from my home state... the only pipeline state I have at the moment. I hope this s**t gets better my second season.
 7 years ago '06        #4
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,420 | Props total: 110 110
well u can put it on easy......but i think its the best.. u can see how many points u are down so u know what chu need 2 do 2 get the people u want
 07-21-2010, 11:41 PM         #5
Spid3yo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doncarlos said:
well then I must a.ssume you are doing it right. I had no problems for the last 4 years recruiting. Please enlighten us with your tactics cause I hate the new recruiting.

FYI...

I only pick players that have me in their top 10 to begin with & more than half come from my home state... the only pipeline state I have at the moment. I hope this s**t gets better my second season.

OK sure

Just copped a few days ago and started a Dyn with Wisconsin...as with past years i like to select them in the order I want so i don't have to go change it later.

I started with how many 4 and 5 star's had me #1.....there were none
I then see how many 4/5 stars had me top 3...there were a few

I generally don't go for somebody that is a 4/5 star that has me lower than top 5, simply because they don't always go for it and you waste many hours each weak trying to convince them. Exceptions to those who would fill a huge team nead.

Since Wisc doesn't have that many 4/5 stars it's mostly 3 star players after that. Starting with those who have me as the top choice and are a team need (based on redshirts, seniors, and if I am going to change schemes). Generally I can fill the 35 spots based with guys who all have me at least top 3 (top 35 school you should be ok).
 07-21-2010, 11:52 PM         #6
Spid3yo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The first few weeks are about finding out what recruits are interested in. Pretty much all you need to find is their "Most" and 2 "Very High" areas (this is what you will schedule during their visits later.)

Once you have those mostly unlocked it's time to "sell" them on your school. Area's that they have High and above I talk about my school. Area's under that I see what they competing school has as a rating and if mine is better i compare them (it doesn't matter how much they even care about the subject you'll get a good boost and the other school will lose as long as you are better than they are).

It's pretty much those 2 things from there on....assuming you find the Most and 2 Very High's (or high if you are top 3 interest). There is no need to unlock more categories after that or to even try swaying them. Just change the subject every time something lower than "most/high" comes up, or if you can't compare to the other schools in the running. A good idea would be to save your promises until you can't skip the question anymore.

I try to schedule my visits early (key is to find those 3 areas) so that I get a major jump on the other schools.

Also keep watch how behind/ahead you are. You don't have to talk to every guy every week so try to find players that are on the fence. If you see they change to their "Top..whatever" and you aren't in there drop them and go search for a recruit that still has you in the top 3.

Hope that helps....I'm in week 6 and have 2 of my 4 "4 star" recruits committed (including one that was a soft elsewhere before the visit) as well as another "3 star". I'm on track to get most of what I wanted but sometimes you have to make a choice who you spend your time on.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy