most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who ya got?
Rodgers 56 70.00%
Rivers 24 30.00%
Voters: 80. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 regularjoe said:
It's not my fault the only reason people rank Romo highly is because he's the Cowboys QB. I like Romo, he's a Wisconsin guy, and I'm from Wisconsin. I actually cheer for him, but he's not elite in the NFL.

He's athletic, that's it. He's not among the elite in accuracy, strength, and he's learning to be a leader.

I'm not trying to s**t on dude, but prove me wrong.
its not jus cuz of Romo tho, even if you had him higher i would disagree with that list...and Romo has vastly improved in the short time he's been our QB, he's never gonna be on the level of Brees, Brady and Manning but neither are most if not all of those guys you put in your list anyway...u cant convince me that Romo is worse than almost half the league's starting QBs...Schaub has one great season under his belt with the best receiver in the game, Ryan regressed his sophomore year when he didnt have Turner to lean on as much, Flacco is above average i jus dont see where all the love for this guy is coming from especially when Matt Ryan is better than him...Roethlisberger is too damn low, i mean #9?? really now?? Big Ben is on the level with Rivers and Rodgers and if not, jus a tad below...McNabb is more of a choker than ppl wanna admit, and its not 2005 anymore, Carson Palmer is not a borderline top 10 QB anymore...i jus dont see how you could rank guys like Flacco and Ryan ahead of Romo when Romo has 3 good seasons under his belt and only choked in 1 playoff game and just recently came off his best season since he's been a starter w/o a top receiver and an average o-line...

in the end it dont matter tho cuz Romo could lead us to the Super Bowl and n*ggas still wont respect him, it is what it is, i jus have come to accept it, Romo shook every label anyone ever gave him last season in a year where he was supposed to fail and he still gets no respect...14th best QB in the league??? that shows it right there, not to mention how every time someone mentions overrated, Romo's name is thrown in there but the way ppl rate him, how can he be overrated??
 7 years ago '09        #82
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Aaron
 7 years ago '05        #83
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 CaliIsActive said:
Wow short term memory? Do people only remember rodgers good game against arizona?

Rivers is in a higher tier then him. We seen what he has dont against the Colts every year

Are you saying A-Rodg has only had ONE good game??

Educate yourself cuz your just coming off stupid right now, he's top 5 after only 2 years starting, he will be the best QB in the league very soon, and he's already better than Pip, and I like Pip too...
 7 years ago '06        #84
SM 38216 heat pts38216
space
space
$128,094 | Props total: 68030 68030
Rodgers all day!
 7 years ago '05        #85
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
 WasabiTuna said:
BULLs**t!

Mcneil and Hardwick are both top 10 at their position. Plus Dielman is no slouch. They may not be the best but their far from garbage.
You obviously didnt watch very much of the chargers last year then. McNeil is NOT a top 10 OLT, hes been very average since his rookie year. Hardwick is good, not great, but gets hurt every year, and last year pretty much missed the entire season

Dielman was good, but fell off big time after that big payday

The only real quality OL im excited about going forward is Louis Vasquez, but even he wasnt great last year
 7 years ago '04        #86
Charlie 
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 9 9
Yall talking about San diego's offensive linemen????

What about Greenbay?

Jason spitz (starting center) was injured not to mention mark tauscher and chad clifton!!!!!

thats 3 of their starting o-line players. THEY HAD THE MOST SACKS ALLOWED last year!

But even with rodgers been sacked all the time, HE STILL PUT up BIG NUMBERS!!!!

And yall telling me rivers is better??? Give rivers that broken o-line !!

Rivers might be more athletic than Rodgers but Rodgers can make that quick read and he is actually smart
 7 years ago '05        #87
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
is there a stat that shows how much YAC each team had last year?

those greenbay wrs are just nasty when it comes to that
 7 years ago '05        #88
space
space
 Charlie said:
Rivers might be more athletic than Rodgers but Rodgers can make that quick read and he is actually smart

Wow, that line was one of the most uniformed football takes ive EVER read ANYWHERE!

And i told you, the reason the packers OL gave up so many sacks compared to SD is because of the two QBs pocket presence and willingness to use check down receivers. Rivers is much more comfortable in the pocket and has a quicker release, and is much more willing to dump the ball off to the RBs of short TEs. Rodgers is always looking at his WRs and never willing to take the short play.

If you switched the two, SD would give up the most sacks in the NFL, and guys like tascher and colledge would look like pro bowlers

Rivers makes his OL look alot better than it is

Last edited by FalconBuddha; 07-21-2010 at 09:37 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #89
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
I picked Rodgers because Rivers is a pus*y
bitter broncos fan
im guessing u thought c*ntler was better than rivers too..
 7 years ago '05        #90
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
 FalconBuddha said:

Wow, that line was one of the most uniformed football takes ive EVER read ANYWHERE!

And i told you, the reason the packers OL gave up so many sacks compared to SD is because of the two QBs pocket presence and willingness to use check down receivers. Rivers is much more comfortable in the pocket and has a quicker release, and is much more willing to dump the ball off to the RBs of short TEs. Rodgers is always looking at his WRs and never willing to take the short play.

If you switched the two, SD would give up the most sacks in the NFL, and guys like tascher and colledge would look like pro bowlers

not to mention that rivers has no problem just throwing the ball away
i dont see rodgers doing that.. instead he'll try to make a make by running around and getting sacked
 7 years ago '08        #91
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
remember this kid?

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #92
Charlie 
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 9 9
 FalconBuddha said:

I have to disagree, the packers o-line had it BAD last year! AT least San diego's was still intact!!

You honestly believe San diego's line is better at pass blocking than Green bay had last year??? come on homeboy!!!
 7 years ago '08        #93
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,199 | Props total: 5322 5322
 GhostNinja said:
remember this kid?

Poor Aaron, but I bet that kids regretting that now

People around here still get on Aaron about that all the time
 07-21-2010, 10:20 AM         #94
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rogers for brownie points from M.
 7 years ago '08        #95
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,199 | Props total: 5322 5322
 7 years ago '05        #96
space
space
 Charlie said:
I have to disagree, the packers o-line had it BAD last year! AT least San diego's was still intact!!
So did san diego, Hardwick went out in week 1 and was pretty much lost for the season, and then Jeremy Clary got hurt mid way through the season and was replaced by a 2nd years undrafted scrub (brandyn dombrowski), Not to mention that our swing guard (MRUCZKOWSKI) was lost for the season too
 7 years ago '05        #97
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
 FalconBuddha said:
So did san diego, Hardwick went out in week 1 and was pretty much lost for the season, and then Jeremy Clary got hurt mid way through the season and was replaced by a 2nd years undrafted scrub (brandyn dombrowski), Not to mention that our swing guard (MRUCZKOWSKI) was lost for the season too
we also had some dude that was cut and was working at thrifty car rental a few weeks prior protecting the franchise
 7 years ago '09        #98
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7314 7314
 FalconBuddha said:
none of those guys you mentioned are worse then allen barbe. the guy who started like the first 6 weeks, when most of the sacks happened. when tauscher came back the sacks dropped drastically and rodgers completion percentage was like 68%. so its not the whole truth that rodgers holds the ball too long. the packers line sucked period before tauscher came back.
 7 years ago '04        #99
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,688 | Props total: 311 311
Philip!
 07-21-2010, 02:11 PM         #100
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rodgers.. the best 3rd down % in the game.. and more mobile..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy