Jul 19 - Black parents get a white baby (PHOTO)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
187 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #121
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,128 | Props total: 3146 3146
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
And please, expand on why it would be accurate, in any sense, to refer to me as a caveman. I dare you.

More accurately you:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #122
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 kendreezy said:
More accurately you:
Don't make me have to re-post, little guy. Come on. Stand up for what you believe in. Stop posting pictures like a girl scout & just ARTICULATE your "point".

And stand up for yourself too, while you're at it. I mean, you said you're "sure" you are more educated than me & you're sitting here trying to liken me to a caveman but don't have the intellect or balls to lay your cards on the table despite being repeatedly asked to do so. It's almost like...you're scared? ...
 7 years ago '05        #123
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
 palogee said:

[pic - click to view]

And the fact that this Negro is dark skinned and just happy is the most puzzling. Now I guess after all this time, a straight African baby is gonna just pop up white as hell???
Jeremiah 12:9

Mine heritage is unto me as a speckled bird, the birds round about are against her; come ye, a.ssemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour.
 7 years ago '06        #124
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Don't make me have to re-post, little guy. Come on. Stand up for what you believe in. Stop posting pictures like a girl scout & just ARTICULATE your "point".

And stand up for yourself too, while you're at it. I mean, you said you're "sure" you are more educated than me & you're sitting here trying to liken me to a caveman but don't have the intellect or balls to lay your cards on the table despite being repeatedly asked to do so. It's almost like...you're scared? ...
Check this out homey:

I have 2 degrees:

BA English with a double emphasis in Creative Writing & Literature (I also graduated with honors and was recognized as a distinguished writer of the University. I also was to first African American to graduate from the English dept.)

MA English with a Concentration in English Composition

And I'm working on my third. I've got nothing to prove to you--you don't bother me, nor influence my bank account.

Equally important:

I graduated from the Hood (Oakland to be exact). Hence I learned not to talk about it, but be about it!

Moreover, when it comes to education I'm sure we come from 2 different schools of thought; the Universities I graduated from didn't teach me that black people spawned from white folks...(wtf?)

Lastly, I have an academic reputation to guard, and I wouldn't even give you the pleasure of sabotaging it by giving you any clue to my identity.

In sum, I have a class to teach. So post all you want. And when you see me in the streets refer to me as "Professor." Just yo' mama.

Now go read a book and save a dime or two on your car insurance....

--Never scared.
 7 years ago '05        #125
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 kendreezy said:
Check this out homey:

I have 2 degrees:

BA English with a double emphasis in Creative Writing & Literature (I also graduated with honors and was recognized as a distinguished writer of the University. I also was to first African American to graduate from the English dept.)
Weak degree, little guy. Besides having an exceptional interest in it, which is fine I suppose, "Creative Writing & Literature" is for people who don't have the brains &/or grades to undertake superior degrees.

"the University" sounds like an amazing educational institution btw.

kendreezy said:
MA English with a Concentration in English Composition

And I'm working on my third. I've got nothing to prove to you--you don't bother me, nor influence my bank account.
And you spent some more time adding to this weakness.

What's this "I've got nothing to prove to you" talk? YOU brought up education, trying to brag, kid. Let's not try to rewrite history.

kendreezy said:
I graduated from the Hood (Oakland to be exact). Hence I learned not to talk about it, but be about it!

Moreover, when it comes to education I'm sure we come from 2 different schools of thought; the Universities I graduated from didn't teach me that black people spawned from white folks...(wtf?)
"the Hood"? DAMN. You've got me. You've been to "the University" & "the Hood"?!?! LOL. I see you're putting that "Creative Writing" to use.

Great point. We come from two different schools of thought - a conclusion arrived at on the basis of something you didn't get taught...inferring that I have been taught such, or had indicated I had been taught such. With that kind of critical thought, I'm really doubting your academic credentials, little guy.

kendreezy said:
Lastly, I have an academic reputation to guard, and I wouldn't even give you the pleasure of sabotaging it by giving you any clue to my identity.

In sum, I have a class to teach. So post all you want. And when you see me in the streets refer to me as "Professor." Just yo' mama.

Now go read a book and save a dime or two on your car insurance....

--Never scared.
When the hell did I express ANY interest in your "identity"? With all this "the University", "the Hood" & not wanting to "sabotage" your life by giving a "clue" to your "identity"...are you sure you actually have a degree & you haven't just been reading a lot of comic books??

"I have a class to teach" - god help them.

"Just yo' mama" - yeah, this is keeping it real.

"Never scared"...but you dodged for post after post. Came up with some bulls**t. Then spoke of being concerned that I would "sabotage" your "academic reputation". LOL.

Limp on, caveboy.
 07-20-2010, 11:17 PM         #126
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
either way that baby got black features outside of the hair/complexion
 7 years ago '08        #127
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
smh @ them not brushing the black boys hair
 7 years ago '05        #128
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Baby will end up being reported to have a form of Albinism....
 7 years ago '06        #129
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
Wow, miracles do happen. That's crazy man...The wife couldn't have cheated because the baby has blond hair not even mixed hair and the blue eyes that wouldn't work either. Mixed kids don't look like that.
 07-21-2010, 01:09 PM         #130
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ESAU is the whiteman!!!!!!! Better yet the PINKMAN!!!!!!!! U came from US n GOD is letting it be known in these last days!!!!!!! U PINKPEOPLE n braindead n*ggaLITES better get your minds right!!!!

Last edited by king-2-be; 07-21-2010 at 11:38 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #131
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 591 591
that is one f**king ugly a.ss baby!!!
 07-21-2010, 02:06 PM         #132
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is U mad that your boyfriend the PINKMAN came from the black mans testicles ho??????

Last edited by king-2-be; 07-21-2010 at 02:20 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #133
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200
 king-2-be said:
is U mad that your boyfriend the PINKMAN came from the black mans testicles ho??????
 7 years ago '06        #134
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Sometimes 2 wrongs DO make a right

It's a joke...
 7 years ago '06        #135
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
i thought dude was isiah thomas
 07-23-2010, 03:19 AM         #136
Awsomeman500 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats pretty extraordinary .....

oh and to the people who say 2 whites cant make black babies...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0964586/
a movie is based off Sandra Laing, a black girl who was born to 2 white parents

so a white couple can have a black baby to.....
 7 years ago '06        #137
space
space
 Awsomeman500 said:
thats pretty extraordinary .....

oh and to the people who say 2 whites cant make black babies...

a movie is based off Sandra Laing, a black girl who was born to 2 white parents

so a white couple can have a black baby to.....

"Sandra Laing is a black child born in the 1950s to white Afrikaners, unaware of their black ancestry."

Translation: her parents had black blood running through them.
Judgment: pure white people cannot produce a black.

On the contrary: Black people need no white blood to produce a white baby.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy