Jul 19 - Black parents get a white baby (PHOTO)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-20-2010, 01:23 PM         #101
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigshock said:
Maury indeed. But I believe (plz correct me if im wrong) a black woman can make an inter-racial baby in like any shade. At least that's what one of my teachers told me. I never researched myself.
you aren't the father pic=as ignorant as liking obama....kid would be mixed....

and no bigshock the kid is 23 chromosomes of mother, and 23 of dad, some kids are 47, which is 24 from one, 23 from other, but, if you're educated, you know this is some Jesus being born to Mary type of s**t...it's unreal....
 07-20-2010, 01:23 PM         #102
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kendreezy said:
We invented white people.
Please retract that...blacks were originally white people who lived along the equator for too long so their skin darkened to help protect them against UV rays.....lemme guess, you blow eminem and like teflon don album?

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Since you asked to be corrected: a woman's ability to "make an inter-racial baby in like any shade" is dictated by their personal genealogical history, not their "race". Therefore, it is possible for a "white" woman to "make an inter-racial baby in like any shade" too.

add to the bx moron tally....
 7 years ago '06        #103
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,128 | Props total: 3146 3146
 Joe Budden said:
Mysonne, calm down my brother. I'm frowning over here. It's like you're happy as f**k your son looks nothing like you.
He's a proud father. Nothing to frown at.
 7 years ago '06        #104
space
space
 TIP2009 said:
Please retract that...blacks were originally white people who lived along the equator for too long so their skin darkened to help protect them against UV rays.....lemme guess, you blow eminem and like teflon don album?

add to the bx moron tally....
So the first people were white chilling in Ethiopia?.... Let's keep it simple. Black embodies ALL colors. White does not. Although my remark was satire, it's far from false. You are really tripping to think people got darker via evolution.

Now lemme guess, you're a white dude with dread locks bumping Sizzla chanting "Down with Babylon!"

Last edited by The Scenario; 07-20-2010 at 01:30 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #105
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19611 19611
Albino??
 7 years ago '06        #106
space
space
How about: White is a mutation of the Black gene. White CAN NOT create Black. But Black can create White and all colors in between. Fact!

More facts:

Origins of Modern Humans: Multiregional or Out of Africa?
Donald Johanson
An ActionBioscience.org original article

There are two theories about the origin of modern humans: 1) they arose in one place — Africa and 2) pre-modern humans migrated from Africa to become modern humans in other parts of the world. Most evidence points to the first theory because:

* fossils of modern-like humans are found in Africa
* stone tools and other artifacts support African origin
* DNA studies suggest a founding population in Africa

Now TIP2009 please "retract" YOUR ignorance!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by The Scenario; 07-20-2010 at 02:04 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #107
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 kendreezy said:
How about: White is a mutation of the Black gene. White CAN NOT create Black. But Black can create White and all colors in between. Fact!
If black created white, then black can be in the white gene. How can white not produce black? It can.

I actually feel slightly less human having discussed biology in such crass terms. :(
 7 years ago '06        #108
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
If black created white, then black can be in the white gene. How can white not produce black? It can.

I actually feel slightly less human having discussed biology in such crass terms. :(
White is a mutation of black. White--by itself--can not mutate back to Black. But Black can create white--ALL BY ITSELF!

The article--and history--has shown you that black people can create White people.

...Show me 2 white people that have produced a purple black baby. It'll never happen. Never.

You sound upset to find out that you came from a black woman....
 7 years ago '06        #109
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:

Is this too "crass" for you too?

7 years ago '05        #110
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 kendreezy said:
White is a mutation of black. White--by itself--can not mutate back to Black. But Black can create white--ALL BY ITSELF!

The article--and history--has shown you that black people can create White people.

...Show me 2 white people that have produced a purple black baby. It'll never happen. Never.

You sound upset to find out that you came from a black woman....
f**k off, you uneducated little man. How did I "sound upset"? I put forth a simple point in extremely objective language. And you resort to acting like a child.

If a "black" & "white" couple have a "white" son, that "white" son has "black" genes.
If another "black" & "white" couple have a "white" daughter, that "white" daughter has "black" genes.

If those "white" children grow up into "white" adults & have a kid...it could be "black, could it not? Maybe you want to rewrite biology for the rest of the world which is clearly lacking the ground-breaking insight you have into genealogy.
 7 years ago '06        #111
space
space
You "slightly less human" imbecile... I have more education than you--I'm sure of it--and I have enough to know that the topic here is about PURE white vs. PURE black genetic creations.

No one here is talking about mixed couples BUT your dumb a.ss.

Who's your daddy white boy! lol
 7 years ago '05        #112
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 kendreezy said:
You "slightly less human" imbecile... I have more education than you--I'm sure of it--and I enough to know that the topic here is about PURE white vs. pure black genetic creations.

No one here is talking about mixed couples BUT your dumb a.ss.

Who's your daddy white boy! lol
"I'm sure of it" - really? Nah, really? Lay your cards on the table, little guy.

I just spoke of an all-"white" couple producing a "black" baby. You failed to refute that.

Funnily enough, I know my father - that might be a culture shock to you. Deep breaths, it'll be ok.
 7 years ago '08        #113
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
"Let freedom ring with a buck shot, but not just yet, first we truly need to understand the nature of the threat, as the pale man walks through the threshold of darkness" - Rass Kass

he said best.
 7 years ago '05        #114
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 ingtoo! said:
"Let freedom ring with a buck shot, but not just yet, first we truly need to understand the nature of the threat, as the pale man walks through the threshold of darkness" - Rass Kass

he said best.
The entire song is filled with factual inaccuracy. It is both hilarious & dismaying how many idiots actually use that song as an educational tool.
 7 years ago '09        #115
bmoes1 
space
space
$534 | Props total: 0 0
 07-20-2010, 04:09 PM         #116
Zeeshine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
then he thought he could make some money off this he was like

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE]

where do you ppl get these gifs

@ ppl in this thread... ppl evolved from apes and spread out the world... people in europe became lighter shaded due to the lack of sunlight intensity. so black ----> white not the other way around.

oh and that indian commercial, there seems to be a weird social thing where lighter skinned people want to be tanner/darker and darker ppl want to be lighter, so nothing racist about that. its how we perceive everything, just like how some ppl with straight hair want curly hair and visa versa.

Source: Biology, being brown

Last edited by Zeeshine; 07-20-2010 at 04:25 PM..
 07-20-2010, 05:18 PM         #117
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
no joke at all that my boy, when you get your Kids you do what you want.

[pic - click to view]

You mad?
I'm mad that you say "Cmon little n*gga" to your young son in front of white people... Like that makes them envy you or somethin.

kendreezy said:
We invented white people.
LOL!!!!

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
"I'm sure of it" - really? Nah, really? Lay your cards on the table, little guy.

I just spoke of an all-"white" couple producing a "black" baby. You failed to refute that.

Funnily enough, I know my father - that might be a culture shock to you. Deep breaths, it'll be ok.
Well its been proven that alot of "White" people have Moorish blood in their bodies. Particularly Sicilians and Italians. Just sayin.
 7 years ago '05        #118
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 palogee said:
Well its been proven that alot of "White" people have Moorish blood in their bodies. Particularly Sicilians and Italians. Just sayin.
Well its been proven that alot of "Black" people have white blood in their bodies. Particularly African-Americans and, well, many, many slave descendents. Just sayin.
 7 years ago '06        #119
space
space
CalcuoCuchicheo rep your new avy:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #120
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 kendreezy said:
CalcuoCuchicheo rep your new avy:
Aren't you the guy that said, "I have more education than you--I'm sure of it"?

Come on. You want to call me a caveman but this caveman is more advanced than you; are you ashamed of yourself?

And please, expand on why it would be accurate, in any sense, to refer to me as a caveman. I dare you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago