Jul 19 - Black parents get a white baby (PHOTO)

most viewed right now
 517
 audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Kevin Federline wants Britney Spears to pay $60K a month in child support is..
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside This man's nose looks like...
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
Rachel "Becky" Donezal charged with stealing 8k worth of welfare and food stamps
40 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #41
dustiniscool 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 45 45
LOL the lil girl looks pissed
 8 years ago '05        #42
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,008 | Props total: 3343 3343
i looked at the face and i knew it was nigerians...it may be possible but the blackness gan creep in sooner or later..
 8 years ago '07        #43
Avon_Barksdale 4473 heat pts4473
space
avatar space
space
$45,199 | Props total: 69155 69155
He added: "Actually, the first thing I did was look at her and say, 'What the flip?'"


Thats ALL he said?......
 07-20-2010, 01:21 AM         #44
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
at this entire thread. The baby is albino or some variant of albino. End of story.

Race is not real. Blue eyes, blonde hair, straight hair IS NOT exclusive to white people.

gtfo my lil brother is albino hes 100% black but he looks JUST like his pops
he got his pops head,nose,nappy hair and even his eyes hes just madd white thou thas the only difference..basically u could look @ him and tell hes black(he look like a black dude with white skin)

this baby's real father is WHITE ......cmon son theres no way in hell two dark skin,nappy headed people with dark brown eyes gonna make a white str8 headed blonde baby its f**kin impossible... and the baby looks nothing like him

they probly was late on that rent money one day and she did wat she had to do to get the landlord from evicting them


edit: the only explintion that could b given is that maybe one of them (or both) got some white in their blood that they dont kno about.....grandparants ,great grandparants who knows


Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 07-20-2010 at 01:27 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #45
meercy|m 
space
avatar space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 699 699
 LAwLB15 said:
gtfo my lil brother is albino hes 100% black but he looks JUST like his pops
he got his pops head,nose,nappy hair and even his eyes hes just madd white thou thas the only difference..basically u could look @ him and tell hes black(he look like a black dude with white skin)

this baby's real father is WHITE ......cmon son theres no way in hell two dark skin,nappy headed people with dark brown eyes gonna make a white str8 headed blonde baby its f**kin impossible... and the baby looks nothing like him

they probly was late on that rent money one day and she did wat she had to do to get the landlord from evicting them


edit: the only explintion that could b given is that maybe one of them (or both) got some white in their blood that they dont kno about.....grandparants ,great grandparants who knows
maybe for publicity.. (hope not) but i cant agree to wat u said tho...
cause i've seen 2 light or light brown color races have a dark skin child... genetics crazy..
 07-20-2010, 01:39 AM         #46
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meercy said:
maybe for publicity.. (hope not) but i cant agree to wat u said tho...
cause i've seen 2 light or light brown color races have a dark skin child... genetics crazy..

did the baby look like them thou?? and light brown to dark is not as crazy as "dark to white"
I just cant see how two nappy headed black people could make a baby with str8 hair and basically no black features..it just doesnt make sense (johnnie cochran voice)


all im sayin is that he need to call maury povich


[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #47
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$10,298 | Props total: 932 932
at first he had one of these

[video - click to view]


then he thought he could make some money off this he was like

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #48
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 3264 3264
well damnnnnn
 8 years ago '10        #49
Official253 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 1398 1398
 FLyMuSLiMa said:
Science actually has proven we all originated from one black woman in Africa....
yeah? came from ONE black woman. who f**ked her then? if everybody else came from her.
 07-20-2010, 03:20 AM         #50
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigshock said:
Maury indeed. But I believe (plz correct me if im wrong) a black woman can make an inter-racial baby in like any shade. At least that's what one of my teachers told me. I never researched myself.
maybe but im a.ssuming those recessive genes are european. which would mean they have white people in both parents family tree.
 8 years ago '10        #51
Big Louie Guwop 133 heat pts133
space
avatar space
space
$13,044 | Props total: 12214 12214
aye atleast these people show they have good hearts and are not discrimative
 8 years ago '04        #52
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,360 | Props total: 15105 15105

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '10        #53
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
lol the lil black girl look pissed
 8 years ago '08        #54
King Royalty 
space
avatar space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ Maximum said:

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #55
lil 1 
space
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
he got played ... sap
 8 years ago '04        #56
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
My son is white skin with blond her, i'm black and my girl is East Indian, , i was shocked and thought i wasn't the Father too, had to get a DNA test and he was my Son, it's a trip cuz he is 1 now and he looks like me but white when i go out with him white people always looking....




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Mysonne; 07-20-2010 at 06:26 AM..
 07-20-2010, 06:16 AM         #57
Dedface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-20-2010, 06:25 AM         #58
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First... the baby is a miracle... but can we get a paternity test?

I will belive this s**t when he gets a paternity test.

The two cases mentioned in the article are very clear as to why this happen... but two blacks that don't have no white ancestry give birth to a white baby??? Sounds to me like she was getting her Jungle Fever around that n*gga and he just doesn't want to face facts.

Kinda reminds me of this Maury episode where this dumb a.ss white boy got brought on the show by his white girlfriend, because she wanted to tell him the kid wasn't his and when they showed the f**king kid... he was a brown interracial baby and didn't look nothing like him. They both got blonde hair... they both are pale as Casper and they both got blue eyes... So How the f**k did he thought a brown interracial baby would be his???

The results came back and what do you know??? The kid wasn't his!

I wonder if that b**ch hit him with the good ol "It's a miracle baby" scheme?

TAKE THE b**ch TO MAURY!
 07-20-2010, 06:29 AM         #59
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
My son is white skin with blond her, i'm black and my girl is East Indian, , i was shocked and thought i wasn't the Father too, had to get a DNA test and he was my Son, it's a trip cuz he is 1 now and he looks like me but white when i go out with him white people always looking....




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

What episode of Maury where you on???

Let me go to the vault and look for your episode!

Just Kidding and Congrats.

At least you know either she or you got some white ancestry lingerie around.
 8 years ago '04        #60
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 bigbarcelona said:
What episode of Maury where you on???

Let me go to the vault and look for your episode!

Just Kidding and Congrats.

At least you know either she or you got some white ancestry lingerie around.
Maury n*gga you buy a test, shame on you n*ggas thinking that Maury is the only way of getting DNA testing, i like to p!ss white people off, tell my son come'on n*gga loud in public places lol but i don't think it has nothing to do with white family, one time the Earth was one Skin color which mean that whites came from black or dark skin people.

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Mysonne; 07-20-2010 at 06:50 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
I will marry this woman for real.
113 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
101 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
41 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
47 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy