Larry Bird Speaks on Lebron's Decision

most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
75 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Mr Crackee said:
he mad cuz he's president of the Pacers instead of the Heat.
Pat Riley won.
shut the f**k up
 7 years ago '08        #62
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Lepus*y lost big time
 7 years ago '08        #63
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 KEGAR said:
Please stop. You stay defending LeBron 24/7 and it's sickening. At the end of the day, had LeBron NOT picked Miami, you would be just like the rest of them.
Right. Stay suckin that n*ggas d!ck.
 7 years ago '10        #64
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
avatar space
space
$18,853 | Props total: 13305 13305
the problem with bird and mjs argument is wade aint kobe, he wasn't his competition
 7 years ago '04        #65
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
yall keep gettin it mixed up. everybody hatin talkin about his team was good enough for 60 wins, blah blah, but what does that even matter? in the playoffs he ran up against better teams with better coaching, that were able to exploit certain things that they werent able to focus on during the course of the regular season. what team has lebron lost to that he shouldnt have lost to? i mean boston took LA to 7 games and was better at every position BUT his, orlando was better at every position last year BUT his with a signiificant advantage at center that made Dwight look damn near like Hakeem (forgive me using his name in the same sentence as the Houston GOAT). Yall need to hop off and stop using that regular season s**t as a reason to bash bron knowing he didnt have a ton of help


and those legends need to stfu as if there wasnt cohesion in the league back then. the league was struggling like hell and gave la and boston hella good teams to keep ppl interested in the nba. they need to gtfoh with that s**t
 7 years ago '07        #66
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 P. Dedos said:
talking about kobe

you stans love to have it both ways but im glad you guys sealed the arguement with this one


kobe was the pippen in 3 of those championships and he played with an all time great top 7 player of all time for three of those rings!!!!!


NOPE DONT COUNT EM THEN!!!!

yo im positive u got a crease
 7 years ago '08        #67
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Cambury said:
yo im positive u got a crease






 7 years ago '04        #68
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$33,468 | Props total: 6410 6410
 Bkjj11 said:
MJ saying the same thing with Larry.

Kobe would say the same.

Lebron made the biggest mistake in his career when it comes to his reputation. This will always be the black cloud over his head.
I wouldn't be surprised if Wade/LeBron/Bosh splits up in a few years
 07-20-2010, 12:16 AM         #69
ktbballplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how magic and bird are talking but they were drafted to teams that were stacked from the get go. Out of magic, kobe, bird and Jordan there first 7 years in the league they had a better supporting cast then what lebron has had.
 7 years ago '09        #70
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 KEGAR said:
Please stop. You stay defending LeBron 24/7 and it's sickening. At the end of the day, had LeBron NOT picked Miami, you would be just like the rest of them.
this.
 07-20-2010, 12:36 AM         #71
omega_red536  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegod said:
Exactly. I dont get why cats keep saying Lebron aint have no team. How do you have the best record in the whole damn NBA, not just the east, with no team...Luck?....Lebron's squad was obiviously pretty decent to have the record they've for the past few years. Even if individually, they arent all hall of famers, they clearly were more than capable of getting the job done. Only one team is gonna make it. The team that statically should get the ring, doesn't always.

Stop making excuses. The ball was just dropped..period. Cats act like it was impossible for him to win a championship with his team. These ppl werent saying that when they ended the season with the best record in the league.
im with on this
 7 years ago '06        #72
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,366 | Props total: 5627 5627
it's funny how people keep saying lebron was playing with bums these last couple of years. there is absolutely no such thing as a 60 win one man team.

I'm not about to try convince people that he shouldn't have left at all but at the same time, after dan gilbert bought the team it became significantly better than before. what template is he following that says he has to win a ring within a certain amount of time. jordan didn't win until his 7th season. shaq didn't win until his 8th season, hakeem didn't win until his 10th season. I'm not saying he has to wait that long but you have to give your team a chance to build around you.

but I digress, it's obvious just from the stuff he says that he doesn't have the heart to be the centerpiece of a championship team. he just wants to get his stats and be a celebrity.


Last edited by banga; 07-20-2010 at 12:40 AM..
 07-20-2010, 12:42 AM         #73
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I blame Mike f**kin Brown for lebron leaving cleveland he was a s**tty a.ss coach all he did was tell n*ggas give the ball to lebron and gtfo the way ...team aint have no plays


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #74
thisisgame 
space
avatar space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
the problem with cleveland is they have a owner who will stab you in the back if you leave and the city sucks compared to boston, l.a., new york, miami, and chicago

no one wants to live in cleveland except drew carey
 7 years ago '10        #75
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
 jplaydadon said:
yall keep gettin it mixed up. everybody hatin talkin about his team was good enough for 60 wins, blah blah, but what does that even matter? in the playoffs he ran up against better teams with better coaching, that were able to exploit certain things that they werent able to focus on during the course of the regular season. what team has lebron lost to that he shouldnt have lost to? i mean boston took LA to 7 games and was better at every position BUT his, orlando was better at every position last year BUT his with a signiificant advantage at center that made Dwight look damn near like Hakeem (forgive me using his name in the same sentence as the Houston GOAT). Yall need to hop off and stop using that regular season s**t as a reason to bash bron knowing he didnt have a ton of help
 NYGallday said:
I blame Mike f**kin Brown for lebron leaving cleveland he was a s**tty a.ss coach all he did was tell n*ggas give the ball to lebron and gtfo the way ...team aint have no plays


[pic - click to view]

This is pretty much it.
 7 years ago '09        #76
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12356 12356
Maybe LeBron is using this team up with Wade and Bosh to keep the pressure off and fly under the radar as a secondary guy. He's been the main guy 7 year and it didn't work with all that pressure so he chose to go a different route so he could sleep at night.
 7 years ago '04        #77
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
 bangab**ch said:
it's funny how people keep saying lebron was playing with bums these last couple of years. there is absolutely no such thing as a 60 win one man team.

I'm not about to try convince people that he shouldn't have left at all but at the same time, after dan gilbert bought the team it became significantly better than before. what template is he following that says he has to win a ring within a certain amount of time. jordan didn't win until his 7th season. shaq didn't win until his 8th season, hakeem didn't win until his 10th season. I'm not saying he has to wait that long but you have to give your team a chance to build around you.

but I digress, it's obvious just from the stuff he says that he doesn't have the heart to be the centerpiece of a championship team. he just wants to get his stats and be a celebrity.
I think it's funny how Chicago was running things and once Jordan retired they didn't win a Championship again until he came back.

One man can be a deciding factor in a team's run for a championship. If not no one would be caring about Lebron leaving they would all be saying it don't matter cause the Cavs are still that great 60 win team without him. (But no one is saying that are they?
 7 years ago '04        #78
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11565 11565
 Bkjj11 said:
MJ saying the same thing with Larry.

Kobe would say the same.

Lebron made the biggest mistake in his career when it comes to his reputation. This will always be the black cloud over his head.
kobe was tryna leave
 7 years ago '06        #79
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,366 | Props total: 5627 5627
 albemarle said:
I think it's funny how Chicago was running things and once Jordan retired they didn't win a Championship again until he came back.

One man can be a deciding factor in a team's run for a championship. If not no one would be caring about Lebron leaving they would all be saying it don't matter cause the Cavs are still that great 60 win team without him. (But no one is saying that are they?
who is minimizing his impact on the cavs winning 60 games back to back? the point is people act like he was playing on the worst team ever when that's far from the case.
 7 years ago '05        #80
meercy|m 
space
avatar space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
point blank... he wouldnt get no heat if more suitable players was brought to cleveland....
matta fact they could have drafted great players in the future with him and its coo....

but by him goin to a suitable team or one with great players....
ppl look down on him... i think thats bs....

bird said the main thing is lebron tryin to win championships....
so i guess that was his pass... so his followin words...
he wouldnt go to a team wit magic...

in shorts still tho... these great players had a good team... all the greats...
so really they have no room to talk... but thats MO...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
139 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
93 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy