Larry Bird Speaks on Lebron's Decision

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,637 | Props total: 812 812
laker fans are terrified
 07-19-2010, 10:12 PM         #42
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron doesn't have an alpha dog mentality towards this game...it's real simple..and that's all bird,jordan,barkley,and any other legend is expressing....they were alpha dogs...their ego,pride,and competitive spirit would have never allowed them to do what lebron did.....lebron is entitled to do what the f**k he wants...but the alphas would just never do it...it's not a diss to lebron....it's just the truth...
 7 years ago '06        #43
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,823 | Props total: 1991 1991
 philly337 said:
Have to agree...he had a decent squad but not that good. I think he petty much took them to the finals by himself a few years ago...pretty crazy
 7 years ago '04        #44
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Never seen so many Heat fans on here until 2 weeks ago....

Just to say this, there is a reason all of these hall of famers are saying what they are saying and notably they are echoing each other. The defending of Lebron here by some of you is sickening. I personally know Heat fans since the days they were straight a.ss. When I said that Bron's legacy is tarnished and whatnot they agreed with me. After that they said they didn't give a f**k cause they wanna see a championship in Miami but they agreed with me....
 07-19-2010, 10:20 PM         #45
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Larry Bird is the GM of the Pacers right? Jordan is the owner of the Bobcats? Yeah, they won't be relevant for a while. And they don't play now. f**k their opinion, do something with your teams.
 7 years ago '04        #46
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 P. Dedos said:
when magic joined the lakers

kareem won the league mvp the year before

then they went on and got another #1 overall pick in james worthy

haterz gonna hate
magic was an unproven rookie at that point retard (besides college, which means s**t in the NBA)

Last edited by l0udm0uf; 07-19-2010 at 10:25 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #47
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 2788 2788
complain about brons supporting cast all you want

but they was favorites to win the title this year goin into the POs. The had the best record in the league and everybody a.ssumed they was on a collision course with LA for the finals. And they surrounded him with real good complementary pieces there

so bron coulda won titles there. . .he just didnt want the pressure of having to lead his team there. Thats why the greats is downing him. Cause son had a team on the brink and skated to make things easier on himself

theres no parallel to what bron did among any great player. The closest thing would be Snaq bouncing after he had the magic on the brink and lost. But even then its not like shaq was leavin to make things easier. He just wanted to play in LA with the lakers and get on his hollywood s**t. Similarly, if bron had left and went to chi or ny or NJ/brooklyn, he wouldnt be catchin this flack. He coulda just been like ay i just wanted to get out of that city and start somewhere else

Teamin up to form a dream team = hoe s**t
 7 years ago '06        #48
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 iCON-8 said:
U dumb lil n*ggas need to show respect and listen to the greats of the game..

If they imply lebrons a b**ch then lebrons a b**ch .. No way round that .. He a pippen now for the rest of his career.
@ the Hater.
GO HEAT!
F*ck a HATER.
 7 years ago '04        #49
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
 Menace718 said:
Never seen so many Heat fans on here until 2 weeks ago....

Just to say this, there is a reason all of these hall of famers are saying what they are saying and notably they are echoing each other. The defending of Lebron here by some of you is sickening. I personally know Heat fans since the days they were straight a.ss. When I said that Bron's legacy is tarnished and whatnot they agreed with me. After that they said they didn't give a f**k cause they wanna see a championship in Miami but they agreed with me....
this on every level on every point u made. The MIA fans i know been ridin for years and they said the same thing. Also for real we got like 30 heat fans now, and had 5 before. f*gs
 7 years ago '04        #50
thefranchise9 
space
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
The minute Bron Bron averages a tripple dub for the season.. Everybody's gonna jump back on his d!ck!
 7 years ago '04        #51
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
 cboi3523 said:
@ the Hater.
GO HEAT!
F*ck a HATER.
well @ the same time f**k a d!ck rider soooooo ur point exactly?
 7 years ago '04        #52
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
well when LeBron avg a triple double.....remember this thread
 7 years ago '06        #53
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,708 | Props total: 5700 5700
What he averages is pointless, but he will continue to do that constantly whether in CLE/MI, LeBron "Queen" James does not have that IT in crunch time when it really counts.
 7 years ago '08        #54
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
 shady4180 said:
All the bums he had....he still had the best record 2 years straight? So team couldnt have been that bad.
 Captain Fresh said:
them bums lead the league to back to back 60 win seasons..
 MPLSallstar said:
Lebron just isn't cut from the same cloth as the Legends are.

close thread...
 7 years ago '04        #55
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
since everones always saying jordan this cuz of the number of his titles and finals mvps...it would also mean that for lebron to even be considered in the same sentecne with KOBE let alone JORDAN. that he needs to now win 5 of the next 6 NBA Titles which would then put him at 31 years old with 5 titles like kobe has..this probably isn't happeneing but damn it never hit me how much time bron has wasted..hes a pus*y tho...takin the easy way out..
 07-19-2010, 10:50 PM         #56
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody miss the fact that any players acquired by the Cleveland FO had to be approved by LeTraitor. So this prima donna has final say as to who gets to be on the Cavalier roster, while in Cleveland, then bails on them. Fukking backstabber
 7 years ago '06        #57
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
boy all this hate on king , who is next to come out and speak on the Decision ?

Smush Parker :lachen001:
 7 years ago '04        #58
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
There you have it folks, 2 basketball gods have spoken.
 7 years ago '08        #59
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
funny thing is that when all these f**k a.ss lil bandwagon wanna b heat fans that became heat fans 3 weeks ago see that this project dont work out they gonna want to get lebum kicked off tha team. trust me i lived in miami before i seen how fake the sports fans are in that town, the minute shaq was in the heat he was god then after they won n he got hurt the next season they was callin that n*gga a over the hill bum. thats why florida & miami in general seem to be cursed in sports cause they aint real fans down there, lmao only time they sell out arenas & stadiums is when the lakers or other elite teams come to town or when the yankees come to town...and to be honest lakers fans or the team aint have nothing to hate on about the heat cause the heat aint done shyt & wont win anyways....so heat fans get to the finals then we settle this shyt til then go succ a mean one.........

Last edited by Ridah; 07-19-2010 at 11:07 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #60
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
shoulda been bron and amare in cle and wade and bosh in mia,that woulda been better for the leauge
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy