Larry Bird Speaks on Lebron's Decision

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
When it matters Kobe is the best.When it doesn't matter Lebron is the best

And Larry Bird is right,you don't join great players you play against them.Lebron's big and talented but he's doesn't have Birds determination and heart.
 7 years ago '05        #22
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 QbanLinxx said:
^^^^ Dont forget Knicks vs Heat, Mourning and Pat stay going at it

damn how could i forget!! Classic battles!!
 7 years ago '06        #23
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
all you idiots forget 2 look at all the greats coaches. just look you f**kin f**gots. now. what was lebron 2 do?
 7 years ago '04        #24
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 135 135
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (VADO VOICE)

P. Dedos said:
talking about kobe

you stans love to have it both ways but im glad you guys sealed the arguement with this one

kobe was the pippen in 3 of those championships and he played with an all time great top 7 player of all time for three of those rings!!!!!

NOPE DONT COUNT EM THEN!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ~:Frank White:~; 07-19-2010 at 09:47 PM..
 07-19-2010, 09:41 PM         #25
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
ya bird but you had parish/mchale/dennis johnson/ bill walton ect

if you were stuck with the bums that bron had you would of bounced too

some people are blessed to have been picked by winning franshises like boston/LA in huge markets and boston/LA were winners before you got there and they were winners when you left

but wat about those fall off years?i do think bron f**ked the cavs when it comes to signing big name free agents with the 3 year deal he did, and i think that move might f**k up future Team USA's cuz GM's wont want player plotting to leave via free agency and joining up
 7 years ago '07        #26
fabianj 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 32 32
Great perspective,bron can never be compared to Jordan ever again.>>>>>In any industry on planet earth,competition is great for the consumer....as a consumer of the nba i really don't wanna see a blow out every night so I would prefer the teams be balanced...so spin off the heat's jock unless your a day one heat fan.
 7 years ago '08        #27
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
if the heat don't win every year for the next 2-3 years...lebron lost
 7 years ago '10        #28
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 349 349
We talkin all this s**t and they might not even win anything

They might be the worse fail in NBA history? we will see

:ahh:
 7 years ago '06        #29
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
There go that back in the day sh*t again n*gga we in 2010 catch up with the times.
HATERS KEEP HATING.
GO HEAT!
 7 years ago '06        #30
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 AyeDre said:
if the heat don't win every year for the next 2-3 years...lebron lost

Agreed
 7 years ago '08        #31
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 Bkjj11 said:
MJ saying the same thing with Larry.

Kobe would say the same.

Lebron made the biggest mistake in his career when it comes to his reputation. This will always be the black cloud over his head.
Real talk and that not even hating
 7 years ago '07        #32
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
Of course Bird and Jordan are gonna have something bad to say.....n*ggas forget they hold their respective positions on NBA teams that are in the same conference as the HEAT. Yes they loved to compete as players and they hate to lose and that's exactly what they will be doing this season against the Heat.....losing
 7 years ago '04        #33
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
its funny when people try to compare the players bird and magic and jordan had around him to the people lebron had. how often did the celtics win 66 games in a season? or go back to back 60 win seasons? lebron had decent help. and magic and bird were KNOWN for making all the players around them better, and so did jordan by demanding that everyone on the team busted their a.ss out there. on top of the fact the league had a lot more top tier teams back then. its been literally a 3-4 team league every season for the last 4 years, and the cavs have been one of those teams expected to go far in the playoffs each of the last 2 years. ill have to go look up the stats but i know kareem was well up there in age when magic was winning a bunch of those titles, the same way shaq is. and antawn jamisons career numbers im sure are comparable to a few of the role players bird or magic had. the difference is they were a TEAM. they played together. it wasnt one guy hogging the ball for 15 seconds of the shot clock while the other guys stood around. bottom line is at 25 years old and to be thought of as one of the top players in the league, and to go to another superstars team is b**ch made, no way around it. it shows just how non competitive he is. AND THATS FINE. hes a grown a.ss man and made the best choice for him. but ill be damned if people try to put him up there ever again with magic, bird, jordan, kobe and all them. he'll go down as a great/talented player, but will never have a legacy like the all time greats.
 7 years ago '08        #34
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
The sad thing about everyone hating on Lebron is they act like they're getting paid from it. And all this s**t is just fuel for this n*gga to go tupac on the league/haters

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #35
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 1991 1991
 P. Dedos said:
ya bird but you had parish/mchale/dennis johnson/ bill walton ect

if you were stuck with the bums that bron had you would of bounced too

some people are blessed to have been picked by winning franshises like boston/LA in huge markets and boston/LA were winners before you got there and they were winners when you left

i agreee
 7 years ago '04        #36
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 jj01 said:
bron is getting a bad rap for this, each player who has spoke out played with 2-3 players better than anybody bron has ever had on his team. add to that they all played in much more marketable cities, ones that didnt have the problems attracting talent the way a place like cleveland does.
Chicago wasnt a marketable city... And Jordan played with the worst supporting cast i have ever seen and he stayed... Hakeem stayed in Houston... He is 25 years old its not like he needed to win a championship now... he could have waited and let them continue to build around him... its not like people didnt wanna play with Bron
 7 years ago '06        #37
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 P. Dedos said:
show me where pippen lead the league in scoring and had 8.6 a.ssist to go with it

clowns man
pippens averaged 5-6apg while not bringing the ball up like James had the luxery of doing .. Also how was pippen going to lead the league in scoring when he had the most consistent league scoring champ on his team u dumbass?

Also pippen has 8x defense first team selections .. Where's lebron at there? Only 2.
 7 years ago '06        #38
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 1991 1991
 kidbrosweets said:
show me when lebron james won something worth winning .

-He got swept in the finals
-He's been knocked out early 2 times after having the best record in the nba
-He lost a dunk contest to a girl
-He's too pus*y to do another after she handed him that a.ss whooping
-And now after his frontoffice surrounds him with multiple all stars he quits on them and the city of cleveland because dwest banging his momma ?

that n*gga is nothing but hype. born a loser, always a loser. Go ahead and be adam morrison of the heat b**chmade n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Supreme7; 07-19-2010 at 10:07 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #39
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 dre03 said:
Chicago wasnt a marketable city... And Jordan played with the worst supporting cast i have ever seen and he stayed... Hakeem stayed in Houston... He is 25 years old its not like he needed to win a championship now... he could have waited and let them continue to build around him... its not like people didnt wanna play with Bron
So basically he should have pass up on what he felt was a better opportunity for him to win a championship for you and the rest of the world to make yall happy
 7 years ago '07        #40
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,002 | Props total: 7481 7481
 efromthev said:
I think you mean Lebron did that. Tell me one other really good player on the Cavs, I'll wait but it won't do any use because there isn't one.
first of all the reason they were so good is because they were a elite defensive team...

mo williams, antwan jamison, and larry hughes were all GOOD players

i think you meant LeBron never played with a GREAT player

amazing how n*ggas flip flop...during the season "The Cavs Are The Favorites" wit the best team...then when they get bounced its Lebron doesnt have a good team
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy