online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Larry Bird Speaks on Lebron's Decision

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

07-19-2010, 08:02 PM         #1
18523 page views
0 comments

evici1 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
Larry Bird Speaks on Lebron's Decision

As for the saga that led to the union of James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami, Bird had mixed feelings.

"That's why we have free agency," he told Dakich. "When you get an opportunity to get an open market, anything can happen. I'm like a lot of people. I'd like to have seen LeBron stay in Cleveland but his desire was to go play with some great players and try to win championships. You've got to do what's best for yourself. He's a very, very talented young man, a great basketball player and he wanted to go play with Wade and Bosh. He had the ability to do that and he did it.

"I remember back in my days, I'd rather play against Earvin Johnson than play with him," he said. "I know he's a great player and you always want to play with the best but I just loved to compete against him. He's a guy I always compared myself to. I'd rather stay in Boston and let him stay in L.A. and just compete every year in the Finals. That's what made me a better player. It would've been too easy if we played together."
+7   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+7332
Video inside People are shocked at what Nigeria looks like
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+10218
The new official trailer for Deadpool And Wolverine has been released 🤫..
139 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+3617
Kanye just said Drake has a rich baby daddy....
209 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Apr 22 - Welp Harlem high school soccer game canceled after migrants refuse to..
58 comments
21 hours ago
@news