I guess knowing rick ross was a cop wasnt enough to let people see he's a fraud. Ghost writer ?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-20-2010, 05:37 PM         #121
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yeater said:
Sounds like you a house NIgg. I say that b/c people in the hood have no choice to ride without insurance. Its that or food. You better hope you never have to make that choice.
That's why they do random check ups in the hood now because they know they scheming.
 07-20-2010, 06:54 PM         #122
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
That's why they do random check ups in the hood now because they know they scheming.
Watch yoself !
 7 years ago '10        #123
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Effit said:
The fact that Rick Ross is a cop is the reason I've never downloaded or listened to ANY of his music. If I'm missing out on the greatest thing since sliced bread too bad for me.
\

what pisses me off is him being compared to b.I.G.

thats some s**t... when i saw Diddy's b**chass co-sign that i was heated...

no one should be compared to the legends... you are your own artist/man

there aint gonna be no new jordan, no new ali etc...

you cant even compare big and ross...NO

Last edited by Infamous2o1x; 07-20-2010 at 07:01 PM..
 07-24-2010, 05:19 PM         #124
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yeater said:
Sounds like you a house NIgg. I say that b/c people in the hood have no choice to ride without insurance. Its that or food. You better hope you never have to make that choice.
like you would know.............that's the dumbest s**t I have ever heard
 07-24-2010, 05:29 PM         #125
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ITS NOT MUSIC........its bulls**t......Im a avid hiphop listener and this n*gga is overrated and so wack man...........wtf is wrong with you d!ck ryding b**ches..........I could understand if he was really going in like on some hard as crack s**t...........but its not its very average songs, wrapped around average beats with the exception of a few, and him rapping about fake s**t that never happened.

IF you dumb f**ks new anything about hiphop you would know that alot of its culture is wrapped around being yourself.........not some fake a.ss corny wanna be tony montana s**t. All you homos who support Rick Ross put me in the mind of little white boys who are just as fake as he is...........the same ones who say its entertainment only listen to music for that.............but there are people who are not necessarily hiphop heads but appreciate the music for what it is and what it means...........you b**ches promoting fakeness are only helping to destory the authentication of the music and its legacy, you so wack
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy