I guess knowing rick ross was a cop wasnt enough to let people see he's a fraud. Ghost writer ?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 TrueWest_1 said:
hating? its called the truth
But ur still upset that he doing his thing now....Hating is what its called...
 7 years ago '09        #102
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
its alredy been proved he writes his rhymes
 7 years ago '05        #103
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 Bruce Leeroy said:
n*gga... You aint know? The truth is hating now. Don't you dare tell the truth around here.
Why does it bother u tho? Could it be hate?
 7 years ago '06        #104
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 Doe Stacks said:
thats all it is...then cant nobody on boxden ever say Nas is a goat...Pac expose that n*gga then Snoop said PAc punk the n*gga face to face..so now what
 7 years ago '04        #105
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Scion69 said:
He was a CO... Thats not a cop. Its bassically a security guard.
Right
 7 years ago '06        #106
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,600 | Props total: 3688 3688
To be honest n*ggas could have a tape of Ross making an arrest, and folks would still buy the album. Don't think rappers being exposed hurts them anymore.
 7 years ago '07        #107
Jpimp150 2 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 80 80
IF dude really got a ghost writer... they both LAME as f**k. Cuz rick ross lyrics aint all that impressive in the first place.. same ol s**t on some ABOVE average production..

Ross got presence on the track wit his voice n all.. but after u get past that and the beats its just another fat Birdman wasting bars..

and for the record i did download "deeper than rap" and "Rise to Power" so i fuxx wit ross a little but i know the difference between an artist and a rapper
 7 years ago '06        #108
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 pus*yeater said:
There you go ! You go through the same background check as if you was a cop.
Ur point you dumb mother f**ker?

More credit to Ross for not getting caught on any charges ..
 7 years ago '10        #109
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
I happen to like cops. f**k you criminal bum a.ss n*ggas riding with no insurance and bad plates who get nervous every time they see a cop car. Grow up.

BAWSE.
 7 years ago '04        #110
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 meepos said:
WHY is everyone surprised that Rick Ross gets a pass? LIL WAYNE TONGUE KISSED A MAN and he went platinum in a week and is still everyone's favorite rapper.
ding ding ding....exactly...if an male artist in probably the most anti-fag genre of music kisses another man, and the mainstream world dismisses it and buys his records anyway..then Ross being a CO or having a ghostwriter isn't s**t
 7 years ago '09        #111
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
ross>everybody but black thought at the moment
 7 years ago '06        #112
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 TrueWest_1 said:
To become a CO you have to have a clean a.ss record, pass a background check, take drug tests, etc. they aren't just gonna let anybody become one.
I can tell you right now, that's bullsh*t. There's a way around anything. Including those drug test. And just because you have a clean record, doesn't mean you're not doing dirt. It just means you haven't got caught yet. And there's plenty of corrupt CO's and law enforcement. How do you think these inmates run their operations from behind bars? The wardens and CO's. They're just as bad as the prisoners. I know personally. Shoot, my own sister is a grade A jailbird crook whatever. You name it, she's done it. She just got caught muling (running drugs). So I know all about the system.

Badnewz100 said:
To be honest n*ggas could have a tape of Ross making an arrest, and folks would still buy the album. Don't think rappers being exposed hurts them anymore.
The public is not as dumb as you guys think. And the reason they don't care is, they don't know these rappers from a can of paint in Home Depot. That's why they don't care. This has zero impact or effect on anybody's life. So there's no need for them to care. Rap is entertainment. It's not meant to tell you the truth. And these rappers don't rap to tell you the truth either. Rap is something you do, not something you live. It's a job. Does art imitate life, and life imitate art sometimes? Yes, it can. But, aside from the occasional exception, music is entertainment. Nothing more nothing less. And most of us know and accept it as just that. Those of us with common sense anyway.

I mean really, you guys are a bunch of grown a$$ people, acting like impressionable lost teenagers. Looking up to some entertainer. You guys should be past this by now. Better yet, ashamed of yourselves.
 07-20-2010, 09:49 AM         #113
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doe Stacks said:
Didnt everybody vote for u to stop making threads in the thread u created?

Thx for posting ! LMAO
 07-20-2010, 09:51 AM         #114
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
its alredy been proved he writes his rhymes
source ? Asked ross aka the cop to FREESTYE, bet he clam up. Its in his nature to lie hes been doing it for years.
 7 years ago '09        #115
The Hatchett 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 MissLoveOne said:
Nobody really gives a damn. Let alone 50 Cent and his beefs anymore. They really don't give a damn what 50 has to say about rappers anymore. He no-longer holds that kind of public power.
 Cambury said:
its not about 50's power....its about the truth
You missin what he's saying. no one cares what 50 got to say. If someone come out with some credibility then we'd react... but 50 could say anything and i'd ignore it. Thats what happens when u act like an a**hole for so long...
 7 years ago '05        #116
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
What always gets me the most was 15 years ago in rap it was common knowledge that alot of rappers told stories not about themselves but about other people and they would sometimes talk in the first person, but now everybody is so set on a dude credentials.

In the end IT'S JUST MUSIC!!!

Just put on a pair of headphones and enjoy the fact that 2LiveCrew beat the system and we can have rap music today

If there regardless of there backgrounds anybody can rap about anything

Too many basic n*gga on boxden
 07-20-2010, 10:37 AM         #117
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Hatchett said:
You missin what he's saying. no one cares what 50 got to say. If someone come out with some credibility then we'd react... but 50 could say anything and i'd ignore it. Thats what happens when u act like an a**hole for so long...
Another 50 hater. I'm sure you're sour when he tells the truth about any rapper. If 50 wouldnt have never said he was a cop "ross aka the cop" would have never admited it. Keep in mind he had denied it for four years prior. Respect 50.
 07-20-2010, 05:28 PM         #118
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
I happen to like cops. f**k you criminal bum a.ss n*ggas riding with no insurance and bad plates who get nervous every time they see a cop car. Grow up.

BAWSE.
Sounds like you a house NIgg. I say that b/c people in the hood have no choice to ride without insurance. Its that or food. You better hope you never have to make that choice.
 7 years ago '04        #119
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 MissLoveOne said:
Nobody really gives a damn. Let alone 50 Cent and his beefs anymore. They really don't give a damn what 50 has to say about rappers anymore. He no-longer holds that kind of public power.
Lol.. I understand that if its not 50, SOMEBODY is pullin ur strings.
 7 years ago '07        #120
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Doe Stacks said:
Seems like it bothered YOU because you're on Ross' defense team heavy in here.

Last edited by Bruce Leeroy; 07-20-2010 at 05:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy