I guess knowing rick ross was a cop wasnt enough to let people see he's a fraud. Ghost writer ?

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
144 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-19-2010, 07:58 PM         #81
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hawkey said:
this dropped in 2000, his name was The Teflon Don then
verse was better then the s**t he spit now.........if this was 2000 then I guess my argument is void..........I still think the n*gga a fraud..........and super wack........another biggie wanna be............like Compton Black........lol
 7 years ago '10        #82
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
None of you gave joeyb a pass when he was living in his fake fairytale world why does ross get one?
Side note: Dre dont have ghost writers he has writers that people are well aware of no secret with him, and he aint a rapper, Ross is
 07-19-2010, 08:13 PM         #83
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with the background check, you can't be a rapper and have been a cop in the past.
 07-19-2010, 08:18 PM         #84
Salvation  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Cent wins regardless. He's rich.
 7 years ago '05        #85
gdash72 11 heat pts11
space
space
$523 | Props total: 37 37
 Dos-effect said:
verse was better then the s**t he spit now.........if this was 2000 then I guess my argument is void..........I still think the n*gga a fraud..........and super wack........another biggie wanna be............like Compton Black........lol
REALLY BRUH...REALLY?

[pic - click to view]

haTER a.ss n*gga...JUS 4 COMPARIN A sUCCESSFUL RICK ROSS CAREER 2 DAT OF COMPTON BLACK.... U GET 3 OF EM

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #86
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Idk about all this s**t but n*ggas get a pass for pretty much anything these days. Talking tough and getting snuffed, get caught lying, kissing another man, etc. I bet if a tranny hopped on some hot a.ss beats and was a good rapper n*ggas would say "Who cares that he's a tranny? As long as the s**t bumps in my trunk then it shouldn't matter." This is the NEW generation of fans.
 7 years ago '10        #87
TaylormadeBaby 
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 28 28
 Scion69 said:
He was a CO... Thats not a cop. Its bassically a security guard.
He worked at a prison and that makes him a cop. Dang image is everything. 50 snitches to the feds and lives with the police and he's gangsta. Ross shouldn't have denied the fact that he was a CO that was his fault.
 7 years ago '05        #88
gdash72 11 heat pts11
space
space
$523 | Props total: 37 37
 TaylormadeBaby said:
He worked at a prison and that makes him a cop. Dang image is everything. 50 snitches to the feds and lives with the police and he's gangsta. Ross shouldn't have denied the fact that he was a CO that was his fault.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

07-19-2010, 09:18 PM         #89
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNGZERO said:
I agree with the background check, you can't be a rapper and have been a cop in the past.
I'ma stamp that !
 07-19-2010, 09:24 PM         #90
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Effit said:
I'm still relatively new here but is that a problem?
I mean, I don't check that other site so if someone didn't take the time to repost this kind of stuff here, I wouldn't have seen it. Not only that but unless your on the scene when the news happens personally (clark kent), all news is 2nd hand, so let me ask you this... Why do you care so much that you think the guy should be banned? I do agree that he shoulda sourced the material. lol

I guess that dude must be on his period. People have this strange idea that people really care what they say,sure you have a right to your opinion but darn. Relax dude ! LMAO Why ban me ? You mean, ban that name. Right ? What's to say I wont just get another screen name. Calm down.
 7 years ago '04        #91
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 732 732
So to yall n*ggas,a Cop and a Correctional Officer are the same thing? An who's to say because of his work as an officer he didnt have the bomb connects? cmon man! Amyway,i f**ks with 50 but if this is what you gotta do to become relevant again then he truly is on the decline
 7 years ago '10        #92
SenGetEm 
space
space
space
$180 | Props total: 46 46
Honestly I am a fan of MUSIC not rappers. I don't care if he pissed on an underage girl, great music is great music. We knew he was lying when he said he knew Noreaga, SO WHAT. He sells a dream. He probably didn't get his 1st Maybach til Maybach Music 3. U can't deny the music. CO or not. His musical prowess has grown from album to album. Beat selection is k!ller! Rhymes are better maybe even most improved in rap. He and Wayne and maybe TI, are the only 2 that have improved more since their 1st albums. He went from rapping about only drugs to having money. In my opinion the Maybach Music series is changing hip hop in the south. His name is synonamis with J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League as well as Cool & Dre. His features are well chosen and all the most relevant artists work with him. I don't care if Hitler is GHOSTwriting for him, personal life/credibility aside his albums are among the best in hip hop -->_____.
 7 years ago '05        #93
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
WHY is everyone surprised that Rick Ross gets a pass? LIL WAYNE TONGUE KISSED A MAN and he went platinum in a week and is still everyone's favorite rapper.
 7 years ago '05        #94
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
Didnt everybody vote for u to stop making threads in the thread u created?
 7 years ago '04        #95
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
To become a CO you have to have a clean a.ss record, pass a background check, take drug tests, etc. they aren't just gonna let anybody become one. You can't have any felonies, misdermeanors or any kind of run ins with the law at least in the last 5 years from when you apply. You even have to go thru training and crap.

Ross is a fraud. He got exposed and then tried to flip it by saying he was an inside man. Nobody believes that.

for those saying it doesn't matter if he was a CO, well guess what, it does matter when he's trying to act like he's this drug lord and done all this dirt. He worked for the law and all of a sudden we're supposed to believe hes some drug pusher?
 7 years ago '05        #96
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 TrueWest_1 said:
To become a CO you have to have a clean a.ss record, pass a background check, take drug tests, etc. they aren't just gonna let anybody become one. You can't have any felonies, misdermeanors or any kind of run ins with the law at least in the last 5 years from when you apply. You even have to go thru training and crap.

Ross is a fraud. He got exposed and then tried to flip it by saying he was an inside man. Nobody believes that.

for those saying it doesn't matter if he was a CO, well guess what, it does matter when he's trying to act like he's this drug lord and done all this dirt. He worked for the law and all of a sudden we're supposed to believe hes some drug pusher?
Stop hating and let da man do his #'s...
 7 years ago '04        #97
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 Doe Stacks said:
Stop hating and let da man do his #'s...
hating? its called the truth
 7 years ago '04        #98
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6486 6486
its entertainment. nothing more nothing less.
 7 years ago '06        #99
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 TrueWest_1 said:

dawg i know n*gga who had records and are working at mayfeild corrections right now ...im in know way making excuse for this n*gga(cause he shouldnt have lied) but there are ways around anything...cause he was a C.O. does not make his music badthere are alot of rapper who spit who have not commented a crime ...alot of you have never been in nor been on probationits entertainment an if any of these rapper were k!llers,kinpins or whatever the feds would have been shut hiphop down period...like NWA was k!lling cops,like Ice cube really had that A>K in the whip...get over it like 50 this in the hood pushing packs ...Nas lied an said he took 5 Pac expose him for lying but n*gga still call him the goat
 7 years ago '07        #100
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 TrueWest_1 said:
hating? its called the truth
n*gga... You aint know? The truth is hating now. Don't you dare tell the truth around here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
103 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
60 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy