I guess knowing rick ross was a cop wasnt enough to let people see he's a fraud. Ghost writer ?

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 braided_uppimp said:
confess to what??

them pictures came out way before 50 and Ross started beefing dude
Yeah 50 didnt put the pics out Trick Daddy did
 07-19-2010, 04:30 PM         #42
WordisBond  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scion69 said:
He was a CO... Thats not a cop. Its bassically a security guard.

lol naw homie. my mom is a CO and she aint no damn security guard. they basically work inside the jail and deal with the inmates. these the n*ggas that usually get hits out on they head cuz they some f**king a**holes.
 7 years ago '04        #43
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,602 | Props total: 374 374
 Ex The God said:
Corrections OFFICER. Not Corrections GUARD
When is the last time you seen a C.O. arrest somebody or give somebody a citation. Grow up and read a book before your brain finish rotting...

Last edited by bw5011; 07-19-2010 at 05:05 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #44
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 7 years ago '06        #45
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Effit said:
Go to county jail, come back and tell me how cool the C.O.'s are. C.O. which stands for corrections "officer" are no better than cops on the street. It's all the same attitude/mind state/life style. A cop is a cop is a cop. I'm not gonna listen to cops rap.

lmao at this corny s**t

it's hilarious when these kids who've probably never been in trouble in their lives talk as if they're so anti authority and anti police and all that just to seem all cool and rebellious
 7 years ago '09        #46
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 384 384
 Scion69 said:
even if he was a cop..which he wasnt...dont people know that plenty of crooked cops exists that probably push more drugs than all your favorite pretendo rappers. so Rick Ross still could've pushed more drugs than u think..but u say hes a fraud cuz he was a CO..do u know how much drugs go in and out of jail. use your heads people.
 7 years ago '09        #47
hindsite21 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 10 10
if that n*gga has a ghostwriter would it be any different them jim jones ???? just have to do one of these
 7 years ago '09        #48
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 384 384
 coolio said:
lmao at this corny s**t

it's hilarious when these kids who've probably never been in trouble in their lives talk as if they're so anti authority and anti police and all that just to seem all cool and rebellious

Rick Ross' stint as a corrections officer can actually validate his heavy drug pushing. Do u know how big drug trafficking is in the jail and prison system?? But no, all of u have a giant d!ck in ur ears, penetrating your brains, because any time you hear of any law enforcement affiliation u automatically cry snitch. and come on..in Miami, Florida of all places...there are probably as many crooked cops and law enforcement there just as any other major city. So lets say Rick Ross came out and said i was Officer Roberts...SO f**kING WHAT. that doesnt invalidate what he claims to have done or did. Him being a cop, co, lawyer, judge, bailiff, or w/e can actually validate drug trafficking on his end. If u want 2 move drugs in the prison system, who are the first people you're going to look to do the work??? How does that automatically mean he even dealt with police at all? and even if he did, that in itself can just confirm drug trafficking. Anybody who doesnt think heavy drug trafficking doesnt have at least SOME police involvement should go slit their wrists and jump off a cliff.
 07-19-2010, 04:49 PM         #49
Chronic777  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont even like rossy but whatever, 50 need a ghostwriter himself
power of the dollar was his best work lyrically, all downhill since then
 7 years ago '06        #50
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 pus*yeater said:
So you don't care if he has a ghost writer ? Wow hip hop has lost ground.
No, because I'm not a fan of his. So I don't care what he does. He's responsable for his own actions.
 7 years ago '06        #51
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 blacknacirema4 said:
even if he was a cop..which he wasnt...dont people know that plenty of crooked cops exists that probably push more drugs than all your favorite pretendo rappers. so Rick Ross still could've pushed more drugs than u think..but u say hes a fraud cuz he was a CO..do u know how much drugs go in and out of jail. use your heads people.
 blacknacirema4 said:
Rick Ross' stint as a corrections officer can actually validate his heavy drug pushing. Do u know how big drug trafficking is in the jail and prison system?? But no, all of u have a giant d!ck in ur ears, penetrating your brains, because any time you hear of any law enforcement affiliation u automatically cry snitch. and come on..in Miami, Florida of all places...there are probably as many crooked cops and law enforcement there just as any other major city. So lets say Rick Ross came out and said i was Officer Roberts...SO f**kING WHAT. that doesnt invalidate what he claims to have done or did. Him being a cop, co, lawyer, judge, bailiff, or w/e can actually validate drug trafficking on his end. If u want 2 move drugs in the prison system, who are the first people you're going to look to do the work??? How does that automatically mean he even dealt with police at all? and even if he did, that in itself can just confirm drug trafficking. Anybody who doesnt think heavy drug trafficking doesnt have at least SOME police involvement should go slit their wrists and jump off a cliff.
Exactly, and the folks doing all the talking claim they know the streets and the system. But they don't. Little do they know, those CO's are worse than the prisoners that are locked up. And they are constantly sceheming and collaborating with the prisoners, getting drugs and everything else in the prisons. That's how these inmates run their operations from their cells. Through the CO's and wardens. And you guys are right. There's plenty of corrupt law enforcement. The boys in blue be criminals themselves.
 07-19-2010, 05:10 PM         #52
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scion69 said:
wrong again dumbass... C O stands for corrections officer. he was a state corrections officer aka prison guard aka turn key... cops and corrections officers are two different classes, for you illiterate morons here on boxden let me explain a cop is the guy you all hate when he pulls up and gives you a ticket or if they pull up and breake your door down, a C O is the guy you all dread because he basically tells you when to s**t or p!ss when your locked up in county or prison. back to the topic as for 50 he's washed up what can he really do? rick ross isnt anything special either he's just another carol city "gangsta" who luckily somehow or someway made it big,...
 7 years ago '05        #53
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 1489 1489
 bw5011 said:
NAS said hip hop was dead, what he should have said is this wack a$$ generation after us is dead. If Rick Ross has a ghost writer instead of 50 hating he should pay his ghostwriter to write his lyrics so he would be relevant. Ross makes good music every time out... if you dont appreciate that your not a fan of hip hop. if you think that any and I mean any rapper tells the truth even 60% of the time on the mic you are stupid.
Boosie does
 07-19-2010, 05:20 PM         #54
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Dr. Dre isn't an ex-Correctional Officer who pretends he's an Italian Drug Lord.

I would STAMP THAT
 7 years ago '08        #55
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 coolio said:
lmao at this corny s**t

Hey look, I didn't say anything with any kind of hard a.ss attitude or tone. I think you'd be better off a.ssuming less and listening more. There is nothing hilarious about the disrespectful and inhumane conduct of police officers and C.O.'s in county jails and prisons. Yes, if you're in jail, it's because you're being punished, but nothing excuses the behavior of these "professionals", when they take it upon themselves to make your time locked up worse than it already is.

When you're locked up, and can't see or talk to your family, and you can't eat because your so sick you want to k!ll yourself, and you can't listen to the stupid mother f**kers in the block for one more second, the last thing you need is some cop with an attitude taking out his s**tty life on you because he feels entitled.

It's not anti authority, it's self respect. What really is hilarious, are people like you that have no idea what they are talking about trying to pass judgement on those that know better.
 7 years ago '04        #56
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,590 | Props total: 5298 5298
 Scion69 said:
basically a rentacop which even worst. Ross keeps taking these big Ls.
 7 years ago '08        #57
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
damn lol @ believing anything without an official source and the threadstater known for bulls**t...like the sigel twitter account come on son..we know that you with the account
 7 years ago '06        #58
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 pus*yeater said:
50 HAS ONE LAST TRICK FOR RICK ROSS?

I don’t know how true this is, but I am hearing a buzz that 50 Cent may take one more opportunity to strike at Rick Ross, who is blowing up the scene right now. Apparently 50 is going to allege that there is a ghostwriter for Rick Ross’ new album, Teflon Don. The album come out on Tuesday and people are looking forward to it. Will 50 do such a brazen move to Rozay now that the whole game seems to be down with the Bawse now? Oh yea, to be clear.. I wonder once the world knows this dude hsd s ghost writer will the fans on the fence jump off. Only time will tell.

u took this from allhiphop.com and added some bulls**t...pus*y

n*gga U ARE A LAME ....U SHOULD BE BANNNED

50 HAS ONE LAST TRICK FOR RICK ROSS?

I don’t know how true this is, but I am hearing a buzz that 50 Cent may take one more opportunity to strike at Rick Ross, who is blowing up the scene right now. Apparently 50 is going to allege that there is a ghostwriter for Rick Ross’ new album, Teflon Don. The album come out on Tuesday and people are looking forward to it. Will 50 do such a brazen move to Rozay now that the whole game seems to be down with the Bawse now? Oh yea, to be clear...I'm pretty positive Rozay doesn't have a ghostwriter. He's been consistent since before his first album.

WHY DO U KEEP MAKING UP s**t FOR ATTENTION

Last edited by javaughn1000; 07-19-2010 at 05:47 PM..
 07-19-2010, 05:45 PM         #59
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scion69 said:
no its not its wa cop in the joint when c o s comin threw we say po po co s make you sqat and cough just like the po po

i wonder if a rapper turns out to be gay will youll say it dont matter long as he make good music
 7 years ago '09        #60
59fifty 
space
space
$22,737 | Props total: 10168 10168
so bcuz he was a corrupt cop he's cool?...smh...most of dem mofos r foul as s**t...if ross get a pass s**t give about 70% of deez pigs a pass...lol i thought that da whole reason ppl dont/didnt like copz...so my ? is...y do u boiz dislike police if it aint for the corruptness?...dem pigz poppin n*ggaz reachin 4 walletz were gangsta n thoro n s**t huh?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy