I guess knowing rick ross was a cop wasnt enough to let people see he's a fraud. Ghost writer ?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
BAWSE !!!

:fawkdance:

*my god 50 is getting desperate*
 07-19-2010, 03:49 PM         #22
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
BAWSE !!!

:fawkdance:

*my god 50 is getting desperate*
How ? The world should know he he has a ghost writer. Thats a NO NO for rappers.
 07-19-2010, 03:49 PM         #23
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yeater said:
Never heard of JAY having a ghoster writer. What's your source ?
^^^^ that Jay Z song "i just wanna love you" was actually written by Mase
 07-19-2010, 03:52 PM         #24
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Peru said:
^^^^ that Jay Z song "i just wanna love you" was actually written by Mase
Hm, OK !
 07-19-2010, 03:52 PM         #25
evici1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yeater said:
Im still standing by that twitter account. You have a right to say what you want. Prove the account is fake. Have you talked to beans. If not shut the uck up.
So The Real Beans Dissed BX On Twitter?

[pic - click to view]

07-19-2010, 03:57 PM         #26
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ahmed said:
So The Real Beans Dissed BX On Twitter?

[pic - click to view]

Guess so. You're just another person who post blogs on the internet like many others. Who cares what you think. I dont. You dont know beans nor does beans want to know you. Once again can you prove the account is fake. Do you know of another beans twitter ? Until then shut up. Anyone can say its fake or real. You have to prove its fake thats america.
 7 years ago '09        #27
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 pu**yeater said:
Hm, OK !
Nah hes right,

Scroll down where Mase is at
 7 years ago '09        #28
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 pu**yeater said:
How ? The world should know he he has a ghost writer. Thats a NO NO for rappers.
You acting like no rappers ever had ghostwriters, thats how many of the big rappers today got a chance was writing for other rappers Cmon now
 07-19-2010, 04:04 PM         #29
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jet Jagu4r said:
Nah hes right,

Scroll down where Mase is at

I'm not saying he's lying I just never heard of that. Dam, so jay has a ghost writer. He's off my top five for sure.
 7 years ago '10        #30
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Doesn't really matter. Wayne got away with kissing his "daddy", Ross got away with the lying about his past, Kellz got away with f**king & pissing on a minor.....So I don't see how this is gonna do anything.

n*ggas get passes for everything now. A rapper/singer could get caught f**king a horse & n*ggas would give him a pass. Just sayin...
 07-19-2010, 04:06 PM         #31
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jet Jagu4r said:
You acting like no rappers ever had ghostwriters, thats how many of the big rappers today got a chance was writing for other rappers Cmon now

I thought being able to write your your own music is what seperates you from the others.
 07-19-2010, 04:08 PM         #32
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aka ReeSe said:
Doesn't really matter. Wayne got away with kissing his "daddy", Ross got away with the lying about his past, Kellz got away with f**king & pissing on a minor.....So I don't see how this is gonna do anything.

n*ggas get passes for everything now. A rapper/singer could get caught f**king a horse & n*ggas would give him a pass. Just sayin...

Selling records does play a roll in it. But ross may go down as the biggest fraud ever.
 7 years ago '08        #33
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 braided_uppimp said:
if he has a ghostwriter, i'm done with Ross

but i doubt he have one...Ross IS A GHOSTWRITER

50 IS JUST HATING AND BITTER
for who gunplay?
 7 years ago '08        #34
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Go to county jail, come back and tell me how cool the C.O.'s are. C.O. which stands for corrections "officer" are no better than cops on the street. It's all the same attitude/mind state/life style. A cop is a cop is a cop. I'm not gonna listen to cops rap.
 7 years ago '04        #35
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 556 556
 pus*yeater said:
Guess so. You're just another person who post blogs on the internet like many others. Who cares what you think. I dont. You dont know beans nor does beans want to know you. Once again can you prove the account is fake. Do you know of another beans twitter ? Until then shut up. Anyone can say its fake or real. You have to prove its fake thats america.
The account is fake because if it was real it would say "Verified Account"

What is a verified account?
Any account with a is a verified account. Twitter is beta testing solutions to establish authenticity of well known accounts so users can trust that the accounts they follow are legitimate. When viewing verified accounts, Twitter users know that tweets coming from well known personalities, organizations, government agencies, and others on Twitter are the real thing!
 07-19-2010, 04:18 PM         #36
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yeater said:
I'm not saying he's lying I just never heard of that. Dam, so jay has a ghost writer. He's off my top five for sure.

Stop with the bulls**t lies. Kiss wrote for Mase and Cam?? Hov' having a ghost writer?? This s**t is sickening and pathetic. Anybody with a computer can spread lies (negativity). How wack is their life???
 7 years ago '10        #37
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1121 1121
I'm sure n*ggas are going to try to call my bluff and give the whole "We don't belive you you need more people" sh*t, but I know for a fact of life that on at least one recent song, Nas used a ghostwriter. It's a common practice. I heard it from the person himself, who is an up and coming emcee with a decent buzz.
 7 years ago '10        #38
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 Effit said:
Go to county jail, come back and tell me how cool the C.O.'s are. C.O. which stands for corrections "officer" are no better than cops on the street. It's all the same attitude/mind state/life style. A cop is a cop is a cop. I'm not gonna listen to cops rap.
 07-19-2010, 04:27 PM         #39
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yeater said:
there maybe some hate there, but if it wasnt for 50 half of these clowns wouldnt confess to there crimes. I WILL REPEAT THIS A MILLION TIMES 50 MADE ROSS CONFESS !
confess to what??

them pictures came out way before 50 and Ross started beefing dude
 7 years ago '04        #40
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 369 369
 pus*yeater said:
Tha's all I'm saying, this dude has lied about so much of his life who knows. But if in fact he does have a ghost writer that might be it.
NAS said hip hop was dead, what he should have said is this wack a$$ generation after us is dead. If Rick Ross has a ghost writer instead of 50 hating he should pay his ghostwriter to write his lyrics so he would be relevant. Ross makes good music every time out... if you dont appreciate that your not a fan of hip hop. if you think that any and I mean any rapper tells the truth even 60% of the time on the mic you are stupid.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now