Dwayne Wade: "If We Lose A Couple.. It Will Be Like The World Trade Is Coming Down Again"

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 VerziTyle said:
nobody careZ bout da damn heat...eVerybody need to worry bout stoppin dat damn 3peat...t'hell wit dat wade james bosh bull...how bout we all juZ wait til da season startZ n enuff of diZ garbage ya diiig!!!
why the f**k are you typing like that?
 7 years ago '05        #42
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
what a jackass...what kind of moron would make that comparison...everytime i hear these guys talk i like them less and less
 7 years ago '05        #43
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
 VerziTyle said:
nobody careZ bout da damn heat...eVerybody need to worry bout stoppin dat damn 3peat...t'hell wit dat wade james bosh bull...how bout we all juZ wait til da season startZ n enuff of diZ garbage ya diiig!!!
when i read people typing like that i understand why white people hate us so much
 7 years ago '05        #44
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
you idiots he wasn't comparing a loss, he was comparing the overreaction of a loss just like you idiots already overreacting now, wow this is gettin stupid now with all the heat talk and threads
 7 years ago '07        #45
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
i wonder if that correction was legit or if they just caught some heat and bailed him out. either way, poor choice of words, but it's obvious what he was trying to say and didn't mean anything by it.
 7 years ago '06        #46
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3527 3527
Sounded like was tryin' indirectly diss New York & the Knicks...

....who says stuff like that, even after 10 years.

7 years ago '05        #47
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 HiphopRelated said:
Editor's Note: This article has been updated from a previous version in which Dwyane Wade was misquoted. We deeply regret the error.

"We're going to be wearing a bullseye. But that's what you play for," Wade said. "We enjoy the bullseye. Plus, there's going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it's not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games.

@CDelgado13 Wade's comments were actually much, much less insensitive -- we deeply regret misquoting him.
I don't see how that could be turned into what was originally printed, especially with the "it's not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games" part. Either dude tried to start something, or he's covering hard for Wade.
 7 years ago '06        #48
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 P. Dedos said:
i hope this team relishes on the bad guy role
Just remember to turn it off before the end, cause the bad guy die.
 07-18-2010, 07:25 PM         #49
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiphopRelated said:
Editor's Note: This article has been updated from a previous version in which Dwyane Wade was misquoted. We deeply regret the error.
aka "we got a call from Pat and 'said to correct the error' or else"
 7 years ago '04        #50
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,600 | Props total: 369 369
 Ahmed said:

[pic - click to view]

Even before Wade re-signed with the Heat, he talked almost daily with Heat President Pat Riley, discussing what kind of supporting cast they wanted, a.ssuming they would land three star free agents.

"He (Riley) had the final say, but there was constant communication with Coach Riley. I was always giving my thoughts on guys who we knew would be out there,'' Wade said. "We wanted guys who would understand what we'll deal with, from the outside. Inside the locker room, we wanted character guys, and not necessarily the best talent. We were looking for guys who could check their ego for a great cause, and I think we've gotten that.''

Arroyo, Magliore and Howard all could be signed within the next couple days. They were able to re-sign Haslem -- a key power forward -- and Miller, maybe the best long range shooter, because the Big Three agreed to take less than the maximum salary to play together.

"Guys all over the league were calling, reaching out to see if they could fit here,'' Wade said. "We just don't have many roster spots left now.''

The Heat still expect to sign another veteran wing player -- still possibly Matt Barnes -- and a third point guard, possibly Jason Williams.

Neither Bosh nor James came to Wade's charity game. No other NBA starter played, although Boston's Rajon Rondo was on the bench. Mostly it was NBA journeymen and even former players like Tim Hardaway in the game.

"We're going to be wearing a bullseye,'' Wade said. "But that's what you play for. If we lose a couple in a row this season, it will be like the World Trade (Center) is coming down again. When the schedule comes out, people will be looking for the Lakers and Heat, to see when they play us. I feel like I'm a new player in Miami. That's how excited I am.''

Read More:
Well see how happy he is when they dont make it out of the east! "If they loose a couple in a row" You will never hear Kobe talking like this, Wade already lost!
 7 years ago '06        #51
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 agony8 said:
i hope al qaeda strikes miami after this stupid ******'s comment...comparing losing a couple games to the worst terrorist strike on u.s. soil...cant wait for the original big 3 to shut these clowns up...

celtics/lakers >>>> nba

lmfao is that was 9/11 was? A "terrorist strike"? Wow buncha easily mis-lead retards. Probably think the oil spill in the gulf is BP's fault eh? lmfaooo

Back to basketball,Wade needs to stop going Kanye on em and just sit back and practice building chemistry with Bron and Bosh. Then again what would all you no lifers do if the quotes stopped?
 7 years ago '04        #52
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Poor choice of words Mr Wade. Especially since no one outside of Miami that's not on the wagon even wants to see them win.
 7 years ago '08        #53
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
He ain't lying many are salivating for them to go on a losing streak for bashing parade to begin, salty mothaf**kas wouldn't be like that if their favorite team would had done this type of deal.

I hope these 3 + others take all of this hatred and use it as inspiration because every away game will be filled with hatred/booing, this will not be like the 90s Bulls Rock n Roll show where even the away fans liked to see them play.

Last edited by The N; 07-18-2010 at 08:06 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #54
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19914 19914
 Shadez On said:
Lol at taking the wtc reference to extreme levels. I watch heat basketball every night on florida sports and back in the day on sunshine network. I've watch d wade grow up as a star. You guys sound like b**ches.

So that gives him a pass to lets say... Call your mother a dirty wh0ore?? It's cool though... You seen him develop and watched him on the sunshine network... so it's all good.
 7 years ago '07        #55
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
smh at this f**got a.ss n*gga

i dunno how dudes could root for these 3 hoes
 7 years ago '07        #56
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 sleezy said:
you idiots he wasn't comparing a loss, he was comparing the overreaction of a loss just like you idiots already overreacting now, wow this is gettin stupid now with all the heat talk and threads
u right

cuz comparing an attack on the iconic world trade centers by terrorists who hijacked planes and drove then into buildings which cost thousands of lives, is a good comparison to losing some regular season games

u right...stay classy miami

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 07-18-2010 at 08:37 PM..
 07-18-2010, 08:36 PM         #57
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jralez said:
people are gonna catch feelings over this, and make it seem more controversial than it really is.
exactly. n*ggas are really riled up about this. I cant wait to see Miami vs the cavs though.
 07-18-2010, 08:40 PM         #58
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when will athletes stop comparing their trivial game to catastrophes....it will hardly be like the world trade center coming down....and that was just a professionally dumb thing to say...
 7 years ago '04        #59
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 The N said:
He ain't lying many are salivating for them to go on a losing streak for bashing parade to begin, salty mothaf**kas wouldn't be like that if their favorite team would had done this type of deal.

I hope these 3 + others take all of this hatred and use it as inspiration because every away game will be filled with hatred/booing, this will not be like the 90s Bulls Rock n Roll show where even the away fans liked to see them play.
Really? People who hate on them are going to act like it's on of the worst tragedies in us history if they lose? Really? I think those people will be in heaven on Earth. s**t Heat fans won't even be acting that way, they don't even go to games on time.
 7 years ago '05        #60
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Who is Dwayne Wade?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy