Dwayne Wade: "If We Lose A Couple.. It Will Be Like The World Trade Is Coming Down Again"

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-18-2010, 04:54 PM         #1
8433 pageviews
122 comments

evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dwayne Wade: "If We Lose A Couple.. It Will Be Like The World Trade Is Coming Down Again"

[pic - click to view]

Even before Wade re-signed with the Heat, he talked almost daily with Heat President Pat Riley, discussing what kind of supporting cast they wanted, a.ssuming they would land three star free agents.

"He (Riley) had the final say, but there was constant communication with Coach Riley. I was always giving my thoughts on guys who we knew would be out there,'' Wade said. "We wanted guys who would understand what we'll deal with, from the outside. Inside the locker room, we wanted character guys, and not necessarily the best talent. We were looking for guys who could check their ego for a great cause, and I think we've gotten that.''

Arroyo, Magliore and Howard all could be signed within the next couple days. They were able to re-sign Haslem -- a key power forward -- and Miller, maybe the best long range shooter, because the Big Three agreed to take less than the maximum salary to play together.

"Guys all over the league were calling, reaching out to see if they could fit here,'' Wade said. "We just don't have many roster spots left now.''

The Heat still expect to sign another veteran wing player -- still possibly Matt Barnes -- and a third point guard, possibly Jason Williams.

Neither Bosh nor James came to Wade's charity game. No other NBA starter played, although Boston's Rajon Rondo was on the bench. Mostly it was NBA journeymen and even former players like Tim Hardaway in the game.

"We're going to be wearing a bullseye,'' Wade said. "But that's what you play for. If we lose a couple in a row this season, it will be like the World Trade (Center) is coming down again. When the schedule comes out, people will be looking for the Lakers and Heat, to see when they play us. I feel like I'm a new player in Miami. That's how excited I am.''

Read More:

[pic - click to view]

Heat Supporting Cast Has Become Better Than Expected -- NBA FanHouse

122 comments for "Dwayne Wade: "If We Lose A Couple.. It Will Be Like The World Trade Is Coming Down Again""

7 years ago '07        #2
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30436 30436
Someone needs to take the mic away from wade.... he is saying a lot of nothing.
 7 years ago '06        #3
CA King 7 15 heat pts15
space
space
$7,078 | Props total: 5510 5510
D Wade is a pimp, he gotta take care of the 2 new b*tches in his stable. C'mon fellas lol.
 7 years ago '05        #4
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,787 | Props total: 131 131
 07-18-2010, 05:02 PM         #5
WestSide22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need to stop f**king talking. Every word out of their mouth's or written on twitter makes them look awful.
 7 years ago '07        #6
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,397 | Props total: 21544 21544
uh oh.....

07-18-2010, 05:04 PM         #7
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all jokes aside mayne Riles is neck & neck wit Red & West for best front office guy ever...

addin a possible Arroyo, Barnes, Magloire & White Chocolate to what they awready got?
 7 years ago '08        #8
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,732 | Props total: 11628 11628
:lachen001:
 7 years ago '05        #9
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7018 7018
im just ready for the season to start so we can see if they walk the walk
 7 years ago '04        #10
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,636 | Props total: 1140 1140
in the last couple years, wade has really been showing himself to be a bit of an idiot. i'm sure the basketball will be exciting, etc., etc., but frankly, him and lebron come off as morons. and that says alot considering this is the NBA, which is filled with dumbasses.
 7 years ago '07        #11
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13066 13066
if we get j-will and barnes, our "wack" bench will be able to beat some teams.
 7 years ago '04        #12
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,056 | Props total: 19900 19900
OK WADE SHUT THE f**k UP ALREADY.
 7 years ago '04        #13
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
Some things shouldn't be said...
 07-18-2010, 05:22 PM         #14
WestSide22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shadez On said:
Wade is well spoken. Definitely moves like a politician. Hence the marketing campaigns he's been involved with. He's even come out of a real messy divorce unscathed. The kobe era ends this year. Dwayne will have a handful of rings. I think the legend of a great team rings bells longer then any one man accomplishment. Its a noble thing to sacrifice millions no matter how rich you are for something bigger then you. I can understand all non miami heat fans anger. You just had to watch all this hype. To see one team get stacked. And it wasn't you.
or comparing losing basketball games to the wtc collapsing is a real a**hole thing to do.
 7 years ago '04        #15
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,636 | Props total: 1140 1140
 Shadez On said:
Wade is well spoken. Definitely moves like a politician. Hence the marketing campaigns he's been involved with. He's even come out of a real messy divorce unscathed. The kobe era ends this year. Dwayne will have a handful of rings. I think the legend of a great team rings bells longer then any one man accomplishment. Its a noble thing to sacrifice millions no matter how rich you are for something bigger then you. I can understand all non miami heat fans anger. You just had to watch all this hype. To see one team get stacked. And it wasn't you.
he is hardly well-spoken. in fact, if anything, he's shown himself to be a mouth-breathing talk-first-think-later kind of guy. the problem is that the average person doesn't know the difference, anyways, and relative to the other neandrethals in the league, he comes off as more palatable.
 7 years ago '05        #16
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3232 3232
people are gonna catch feelings over this, and make it seem more controversial than it really is.
 7 years ago '10        #17
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
I knew not to take the Heat seriously since Lebron opened his mouth claiming seven ships.

All three dudes talkin out their a.sses.
 07-18-2010, 05:27 PM         #18
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jralez said:
people are gonna catch feelings over this, and make it seem more controversial than it really is.
n*gga is stupid, of course people are gonna be mad......thats like saying..

"Were gonna beat the s**t out of teams like they did to rodney king"
 7 years ago '06        #19
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Wade has been talking out his a.ss since July 9th, I swear.
 7 years ago '07        #20
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 333 333
it was just an analogy..... :kanyeshrug:

n*ggaz gettin homotional 4 no reason....as usual...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy