Lebron: That Would Be Great If 'I Didn't Have To Score' A Lot

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
 thug_poet777 said:

[pic - click to view]

Lmao thats exactly who riley reminded me of during this whole free agency
 7 years ago '05        #42
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Riles >>>>>>>

He's been tampering for years and not a single league executive can put forth a half decent argument against it.
 7 years ago '08        #43
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 thug_poet777 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #44
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
"He actually liked that conversation. He lit up and he said that would be great if 'I didn't have to score' (a lot), that he could be maybe the first guy since Oscar Robertson to be a (consistent) triple-double guy."
This n*gga is a stat wh0ore forreal, it's almost like he's more concerned with getting his "stats" more so then being called the guy..

Now I see why LeBron is not really a playoff player, and the Kobe stans were right. This guy truely is a stat wh0ore, and gets meaningless triple doubles.. He forces them, and doesn't get them while trying to win.. This pretty much confirms it, if people thought LeBron was only wearing that "check my stats" shirt too be funny(as I use to think) that last sentence should give you reason to reevaluate LeBrons mentality...
 7 years ago '07        #45
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Hold That said:
This n*gga is a stat wh0ore forreal, it's almost like he's more concerned with getting his "stats" more so then being called the guy..

Now I see why LeBron is not really a playoff player, and the Kobe stans were right. This guy truely is a stat wh0ore, and gets meaningless triple doubles.. He forces them, and doesn't get them while trying to win.. This pretty much confirms it, if people thought LeBron was only wearing that "check my stats" shirt too be funny(as I use to think) that last sentence should give you reason to reevaluate LeBrons mentality...
this is like Dipset...that powerful music to my ears
 7 years ago '06        #46
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5497 5497
 Hold That said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #47
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,037 | Props total: 6770 6770
nice stats bum
 07-18-2010, 10:01 PM         #48
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ahmed said:
that he could be maybe the first guy since Oscar Robertson to be a (consistent) triple-double guy."
LOL man this n*gga is such a stat padder. RINGS ARE WHAT MATTERS n*gga!!! f**k STATS!!

I ain't hatin though. He got a beast of a home, and living the life.
 7 years ago '04        #49
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Lex Lossis said:
LOL man this n*gga is such a stat padder. RINGS ARE WHAT MATTERS n*gga!!! f**k STATS!!

I ain't hatin though. He got a beast of a home, and living the life.

This is what really matters, to have a beautiful woman in your life like this chick......

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #50
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
ive always said lebron was the arod of the nba all about money and numbers, guess wade will be his jeter. that whole "i wont have the burden of scoring so much" really is a bad look for a guy was supposed be the new goat or whatever. usually the top elite guys wanna be the man but everybody aint built the same.
 7 years ago '06        #51
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5497 5497
wade is talking to much. you don't know how ridiculous these athletes are until these start opening their mouths too much.
 7 years ago '10        #52
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8115 8115
Isn't this the same thing that Kobe was saying when he was asking to be traded tho? Pretty sure after he won the scoring title and hit for 81, that offseason he was begging to get some help to get the burden off himself. Most players don't want to have to score 40 a game for their team to win, especially when even if you score 40 your team still loses...
 7 years ago '04        #53
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 un1t27 said:
he's a f*g ........f**k him.
People that spend time sucking him off and constantly making threads and comments on LeBron EVERY 5 SECONDS are f*gs....Get a life, talk about something else besides him...like how Jessica Alba looks good right here....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #54
laneal316 
space
space
$875 | Props total: 76 76
what a waste of thread
 7 years ago '04        #55
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1131 1131
 braided_uppimp said:
it's not happening fam

this is what Wade think of Kobe

[pic - click to view]

i don't think it will happen, either, tbh, but for the sake of fairness, i'll admit i can't see into the damn future, just to make a point about just how highly kobe is regarded.
 07-19-2010, 05:47 AM         #56
JOE PESCI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

07-19-2010, 05:48 AM         #57
JOE PESCI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Isn't this the same thing that Kobe was saying when he was asking to be traded tho? Pretty sure after he won the scoring title and hit for 81, that offseason he was begging to get some help to get the burden off himself. Most players don't want to have to score 40 a game for their team to win, especially when even if you score 40 your team still loses...

[video - click to view]

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #58
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
Let the hating continue. The Heat scored big and everybody having a hard time dealing with it. s**t is hilarious. Im lovin the hate!!!
 06-15-2011, 12:08 AM         #59
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

wow..
 06-15-2011, 12:11 AM         #60
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't even bump this to be a hater

if anything.. this thread proves that LeBron followed through with his end of the deal
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy