Lebron: That Would Be Great If 'I Didn't Have To Score' A Lot

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1264 1264
 knowughetto said:
Damn Sanaa Lathan is beautiful......

[pic - click to view]

I heard that b**ch hate men, plus she covers up her crotch, but she loves to show her girls........
 7 years ago '04        #22
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,033 | Props total: 6096 6096
 Jralez said:
like you would say it to his face?
I love when people say that s**t. Like you wouldnt say it to his face I bet most people would say that s**t to his face. Not like he would do anything and if he did then you are making some serious money off the lawsuit
 7 years ago '05        #23
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 JeeQ said:
So he's really a Point Guard? What's the problem? So he was never trying to be Jordan, he was trying to be Oscar Robertson. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion, anyone mad at consistent triple doubles?
Nothing wrong with that at all. Actually it shows character. Dude would rather play QB than actually score TDS. Lebron at PG ....... WOW. I been waiting for this. These idiots in the thread dont even understand whats about to happen LOL. NBA JAM azz n*ggaz, they living in a fantasy. Lebron is a winner, lot of yall not, so its expected that u wouldnt understand where his head at.
 7 years ago '07        #24
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21240 21240
 TanstA! said:
butthurt alert
 7 years ago '05        #25
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 NoLedge18720 said:
I love when people say that s**t. Like you wouldnt say it to his face I bet most people would say that s**t to his face. Not like he would do anything and if he did then you are making some serious money off the lawsuit
U a coward man. Internet tuff talking. If u waz in lebron face which u will never be in life. If u called that man a bytch somebody or several people from his team of bodygaurds friends goons would alienate u where u stand.
 7 years ago '04        #26
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,033 | Props total: 6096 6096
 neworleansavior said:
U a coward man. Internet tuff talking. If u waz in lebron face which u will never be in life. If u called that man a bytch somebody or several people from his team of bodygaurds friends goons would alienate u where u stand.
who is internet tough talking I said I bet people would say that s**t to lebrons face and he wouldnt do anything because he wouldnt want to end up on the news or shelling out some money. Damn reading comprehension is not your strong suit. But seeing how you type and how you act...you arent very intelligent so that makes sense
 7 years ago '10        #27
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
 knowughetto said:
Damn Sanaa Lathan is beautiful......

[pic - click to view]

Very nice interruption...

But I don't see anything wrong with that, Jordan was a scoring machine like Kobe, Magic is the best PG ever to do it, I think its pretty obvious that LBJ prefers to help his team in ways other things besides shoot 25-35 shots a night consistently. I also can see him still leading this team in scoring most night tho
 7 years ago '05        #28
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,232 | Props total: 9632 9632
 un1t27 said:
he's a f*g ........f**k him.

damn, wtf happened here?
 7 years ago '04        #29
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,039 | Props total: 6774 6774
Dwade is kobe
 7 years ago '04        #30
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1132 1132
LMAO @ saying wade will be kobe. dual citizenship miami-fans/kobe-haters, take note.
 7 years ago '04        #31
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1132 1132
i can't predict the future, so i won't say that wade won't surpass kobe, but the fact that an ex-laker coach, brandishing his championship rings earned with them mind you, would use a current player who is a massive rival and who was never even coached by him, as a benchmark is telling. yes, that was a run-on sentence, but goshdarnit, it was worth it.
 7 years ago '07        #32
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Jralez said:
like you would say it to his face?
lebron is really gonna get into a f!ght over someones opinion ? you dont really believe that s**t do you
 7 years ago '07        #33
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
yo if u never seen a man f!ght but u talkin like he gonna f**k somebody up that makes u a b**ch...only b**ches throw n*ggas into f!ght and dont even kno if they built like that

IF IT DONT APPLY LET IT FLY
 7 years ago '06        #34
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 479 479
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
LeBonnie is digging a hole.
[pic - click to view]

says the salty bulls fan. bet yo life if bron wouldve went to chi town youd be rocking a bron avy instead of a boozer lmfao :lawse:
 7 years ago '06        #35
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 479 479
P.S. Thank god the Lakers and the Zen master weren't trying to land Bron. Phil would've backed the semi up to unload all those rings to sway bron :wow:
 7 years ago '05        #36
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,232 | Props total: 9632 9632
 samsin420 said:
says the salty bulls fan. bet yo life if bron wouldve went to chi town youd be rocking a bron avy instead of a boozer lmfao :lawse:

i'm a bulls fan btw. it would be dope to see a miami/chicago eastern conference final.
 7 years ago '07        #37
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 P. Dedos said:
shut your fat a.ss up before i do a number on your third chin you hot dog eating champion you :fryingpan:
u been a hoe
 07-18-2010, 08:07 PM         #38
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LovinPavan said:
i can't predict the future, so i won't say that wade won't surpass kobe, but the fact that an ex-laker coach, brandishing his championship rings earned with them mind you, would use a current player who is a massive rival and who was never even coached by him, as a benchmark is telling. yes, that was a run-on sentence, but goshdarnit, it was worth it.
it's not happening fam

this is what Wade think of Kobe

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #39
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
Interesting. I've always thought of him as a Magic Johnson-type player.....
 7 years ago '05        #40
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Like I've been trying to tell you all for weeks.... LeBron's game is closer to Magic Johnson than Michael Jordan. No, I'm not putting him at level with either player. I'm comparing skill sets and strengths/weaknesses.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago