most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,065 | Props total: 19925 19925
 wandering2121 said:
^^
This. They are different. Lebron is doing his thing, Jordan is
not playing anymore. People need to stop acting like Jordan is GOD, Jordan is a basketball player. That's it. There's only one GOD.
go hug a bible b**ch..
 7 years ago '10        #162
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8296 8296
 100percent said:
im a lakers fan...so i could care less if lebron wins or lose,but my point is...kobe stuck out the years without shaq,paul pierce went through a decade with only walker for help and walker sucked, ewing rode out ny days,only at the end of your career d a player piggyback a ring.

Players want to play with Kobe, they wanted to play with jordan, they want to play with Duncan. Im sure karma will happen and one of their guards will get hurt early in the season for miami
Kobe only played a few seasons with out winning and he asked to be traded so you can take that off your list

I think everyone knows that Mike was a different kind of guy, obviously he would have never played with Bird and Magic, because they were the real stars of the league and Mike was coming into his own. Mike had to f!ght for a few years to be considered better than both players that's why he wouldn't have went, plus he would've hated the fact that people said he couldn't do it on his own. i think his HOF speech showed he was driven by proving people wrong and hating to admit somebody could do something better than him. He would probably be the worst dude to play craps or poker with cause even if you did break him, he wouldn't let it go at that. He would wanna keep playing until he got his money back and when you said that's enough he'd probably steal on you, that's just how competitive he is

Most players dont want to play with people like Kobe and Jordan because they are d!cks, there aren't a lot of free agents begging to play with Kobe this offseason and why do you think that is? He's respected around the league but definitely not liked. A lot of younger guys praise him because they grew up fans (durant, jennings,) but most of his peers dont fukk with Kobe, What big free agents want to go with San Antonio tho, where you get that from?
 7 years ago '08        #163
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
:owned:

NBA these days is a joke now
 7 years ago '04        #164
100percent 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 76 76
 samsin420 said:
"kobe stuck out those years without shaq" lmfaooo 2 years? that was the time he was in the league until he won his first title. lmfaooo and bron stuck it out 7 with his s**tty organization with not a single title,meanwhile Kobe was sitting on 4 while he was "rebuilding". Short term memory a.ss n*ggas I swear.
kobe was sitting on three...im not sure if you know this or not but kobe stuck out his first 4 years without a title, coming off the bench for eddie jones. When he became a starter he took over the league. you sure you know what you are talking about? dont just reply for the sake of the arguement.

how much pride does it take to stay on a losing team when you are the back up to a bum when you can start on any other team in the league and you're just starting your career?

kobe didnt quit, lbj did though
 7 years ago '04        #165
100percent 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 76 76
 Nautilus O said:
Kobe only played a few seasons with out winning and he asked to be traded so you can take that off your list

I think everyone knows that Mike was a different kind of guy, obviously he would have never played with Bird and Magic, because they were the real stars of the league and Mike was coming into his own. Mike had to f!ght for a few years to be considered better than both players that's why he wouldn't have went, plus he would've hated the fact that people said he couldn't do it on his own. i think his HOF speech showed he was driven by proving people wrong and hating to admit somebody could do something better than him. He would probably be the worst dude to play craps or poker with cause even if you did break him, he wouldn't let it go at that. He would wanna keep playing until he got his money back and when you said that's enough he'd probably steal on you, that's just how competitive he is

Most players dont want to play with people like Kobe and Jordan because they are d!cks, there aren't a lot of free agents begging to play with Kobe this offseason and why do you think that is? He's respected around the league but definitely not liked. A lot of younger guys praise him because they grew up fans (durant, jennings,) but most of his peers dont fukk with Kobe, What big free agents want to go with San Antonio tho, where you get that from?

sas-michael finley,stephen jackson left,but finley and horry...star vets helped those rings
 7 years ago '10        #166
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 837 837
lol@mike talkin like he did it himself

n*ggas mad as f**k

kobe's the only one allowed to have a loaded team

n*ggas is terrified for their beloved kobe
 7 years ago '06        #167
taboo1169 
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
I bet he wouldn't say that if he played wit the suckas that LBJ had to deal wit.
 07-18-2010, 08:13 PM         #168
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
go hug a bible b**ch..
Shut yo stupid a.ss up. You probably the type who jerks off to
michael jordan posters saying, "Your the best MIchael, your
the best." Nobody on this earth is a GOD. I don't care how good
they can dunk a ball, rap, whatever. Now go back down in the
basement of your mother's house and bust off to Michael
like you do every night b**ch.
 7 years ago '06        #169
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 100percent said:
kobe was sitting on three...im not sure if you know this or not but kobe stuck out his first 4 years without a title, coming off the bench for eddie jones. When he became a starter he took over the league. you sure you know what you are talking about? dont just reply for the sake of the arguement.

how much pride does it take to stay on a losing team when you are the back up to a bum when you can start on any other team in the league and you're just starting your career?

Ok,I stand corrected with the number of championships. But,now I must correct you. :) Kobe withstood 3 years in the league with no title,winning a title in his 4th season. That whole "coming off the bench he took over the league",I can agree with that statement in part,but in the same breathe can we agree that me had immediate success as a champion starter? Being he didn't win NONE of those MVPs during those first 3,can we say Shaq was the one whom had taken over the league? Where was Brons shaq? And no I dont speak of Z or the grandpa old shaq. Everyone always tries to bring up loyalty and Kobe in the same breathe,but dam isn't it rather easy to be loyal when your constantly winning?
 7 years ago '10        #170
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8296 8296
 100percent said:
sas-michael finley,stephen jackson left,but finley and horry...star vets helped those rings
Those are "prized free agents"? Horry only played for contenders...that was a good fit for him not cause of Duncan tho.

I think Shaq was a guy people would say they would want to play with....until they actually had to play with him :lachen001:
 7 years ago '10        #171
denndaman1 
space
space
$144 | Props total: 1 1
Jordan is the man...He knows what he is talking about.
I also don't want to see Lebroni wear the NY Yankee hat...
 07-18-2010, 08:21 PM         #172
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Like Kobe said:
lol@mike talkin like he did it himself

n*ggas mad as f**k

kobe's the only one allowed to have a loaded team

n*ggas is terrified for their beloved kobe
Right. Kobe's team is loaded, now people can argue that he didn't go
about it the way that Lebron did but the fact is that his team is loaded.
The funny thing is that laker fans are worried and they just won the title. And
if they weren't worried they wouldn't continue to make " Lakers will crush the
heat" threads because it's pointless. If Lakers fans believe they will beat the
heat then be secure in your belief. I was on a laker forum and they were mad
saying stuff like, " We're not the rock star team of the NBA anymore, the media
is all over the heat and they haven't won s**t, we're the champs." Enjoy your
title.
 7 years ago '05        #173
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1201 1201
 Supreme7 said:
lebron > jordan
blasphemy
 7 years ago '05        #174
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 100percent said:

Kobe was requesting to get traded to the bulls 2 seasons ago wtf are u talking about?
 7 years ago '07        #175
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,548 | Props total: 56332 56332
 bbqslap said:
Lebron wanted to be Magic, not Jordan.
Why did he choose to wear #23 with the Cavs untill now?
 07-18-2010, 08:26 PM         #176
wcoastallstarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real words..
 7 years ago '06        #177
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,846 | Props total: 2010 2010
 100percent said:
pippen/wally...
 7 years ago '06        #178
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
That was back in the day NBA basketball. Nowadays the NBA has changed but there's nothing wrong with that. Don't know why Jordan would look down on him he's still a great basketball player.
 07-18-2010, 08:32 PM         #179
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newmoney909 said:
those teams were put together by gm's not players acting gay and riding d!cks the showtime lakers were drafted there the celtics teams were drafted there so know your facts.
that is a valid point.
 7 years ago '04        #180
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17509 17509
Only time i will ever agree with Jordan
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy