Michael Jordan looks down on LeBron James teaming up with Wade/Bosh

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
GOAT has spoken :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #142
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
The heat is still wade's team and that's what Lebron ain't gon like watch
Lebron dont a f**k about that shyt, he playing for a ring. This n*gga own his own marketing firm, u think he really worried about Wade???? Lebron drawing the blueprint for a whole new NBA. It aint about one player controling a team, its about who can put together the best superteam. My dawg CP3 n Melo bout to get the knicks poppin next 2 years. (CP3) He just signed with LEBRON marketing, yall dont even understand whats going on LOL.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 07-18-2010 at 07:27 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #143
SKePTiC 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 1 1
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
Go off yourself right now and don't worry about saying goodbye to your family. They won't miss you behind a comment like that.

LBJ gave up that number one superstar role when he cashed in his chips and decided to take a backseat and take the easy way out to win a ring.

Something tells me he would. Jordan was and is a competitor and wouldn't allow his team to stockpile players nor would he compile a created team like this. He'd take one player and breathe his will to win in him and build around him. This I know...

Let the church say Amen!

No but it doesn't provide for competitive basketball when two dominant players are on the same team looking like a created team.

first off f you for saying Cleveland was a.ss because LBJ made that team and went to Ferry and signed off on all those trades. secondly LBJ is the second option because he chose to go join another star players team to win a ring because he didn't want the pressure of winning one alone. Its called throwing in the towel or giving up.
Word!!!
 7 years ago '04        #144
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3459 3459
 P. Dedos said:
ive never heard true lebron fans compare MJ to lebron NEVER....

its always some other fans from another coast that cant seem to keep the GOATS name out they mouth whether its comparing there wannabe GOAT or Lebron

Lebron will be lebron at the end of the day
Tons of Lebron fans have compared him to MJ..

Especially when people tried to make an argument for Kobe being in the discussion w/ MJ..

Ye olde, Lebron is the true Air Apparent argument..
 7 years ago '10        #145
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
Lebron wanted to be Magic, not Jordan.
 7 years ago '05        #146
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 P. Dedos said:

its always some other fans from another coast that cant seem to keep the GOATS name out they mouth whether its comparing there wannabe GOAT or Lebron

I can't even believe what I'm reading from you anymore
 7 years ago '05        #147
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 598 598
 Rajj said:
but everyone seems to forget that NO ONE can win championships alone....Mike had Scottie, Horace, Rodman, etc....Magic and Bird had a strong supporting cast....So all of these people that claim that these superstars win championships...check your facts!!!
Yeah but Pippen, Worthy, Mchale, Kareem and Green are the only all time greats out of that bunch.
 7 years ago '05        #148
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
 Supreme7 said:
lebron > jordan
Ban this clown!
 7 years ago '07        #149
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
alot is riding on this experiment but i think it will fail with no championships won...the NBA is at a point where it has lost respect for paying Max money to players that werent bringing in hardware so now they are gonna put "super" teams together to see if that will work but its the last hope. If this doesnt work best believe the max deals will be very rare in that league
 7 years ago '04        #150
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,172 | Props total: 8732 8732
 P. Dedos said:

this takes fronting to new heights never seen
 7 years ago '05        #151
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 nupe1911 said:
Yeah but Pippen, Worthy, Mchale, Kareem and Green are the only all time greats out of that bunch.
How is Bosh great and how is wade btter than pippen?
 7 years ago '04        #152
100percent 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 76 76
 neworleansavior said:
UR basketball IQ must be based on NBA LIVE if u think the cavs had a real chance of beating the celtics,majic,or lakers. Why stay with a #4 team just to please the ideology of idiots. Get the ring and make the same thing ur comments and this dumb thread will be in ten years from now ........................ HISTORY. CHAMPION. "Lebron will never get a ring" ........ RIP July 8,2010.
im a lakers fan...so i could care less if lebron wins or lose,but my point is...kobe stuck out the years without shaq,paul pierce went through a decade with only walker for help and walker sucked, ewing rode out ny days,only at the end of your career d a player piggyback a ring.

lebron loves the drama, the attention, the endorsements and everything else...he wants the profit of being the man without the burden and critics. thats what makes him a b!t(h @ss man. now, if he was a player with no sneaker deal, no building size posters or doing pupper commericals with kobe then this conversation would be different

In no way did i think the cavs could beat the elite teams, but great players make others want to play with them, not the other way around. Players want to play with Kobe, they wanted to play with jordan, they want to play with Duncan. Someone would have went to help James, or well...im sure karma will happen and one of their guards will get hurt early in the season for miami
 7 years ago '06        #153
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 491 491
Yes,Jordan is the GOAT ON the court. Off the court... Thats another story.
 7 years ago '04        #154
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
this was lose lose for lebron anyway...if he stays in CLE and NEVER wins a ring, he's with all the other "greats" who couldn't win and he has to listen to that s**t his whole life.

he goes to miami because he wants a ring, wants to win, and wants to have fun. if he wins 1 or more, he's still gonna hear s**t...
 7 years ago '09        #155
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 3501 3501
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
Im a f**got who looks like j cole and I need to shut my c*cksucking lips cause really I don't know s**t about sports. I can dance though:dancingcool:

7 years ago '07        #156
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
yo inspired by another thread i just thought about it...this season Heat/Cavs was a good couple of games and Jordan attended on and sat with Riley. I understand his disgust expecially seeing the exchanges between Wade and Bron, its like why would you not just wanna beat that player str8 dominate.
 7 years ago '06        #157
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 491 491
 100percent said:
im a lakers fan...so i could care less if lebron wins or lose,but my point is...kobe stuck out the years without shaq,paul pierce went through a decade with only walker for help and walker sucked, ewing rode out ny days,only at the end of your career d a player piggyback a ring.

lebron loves the drama, the attention, the endorsements and everything else...he wants the profit of being the man without the burden and critics. thats what makes him a b!t(h @ss man. now, if he was a player with no sneaker deal, no building size posters or doing pupper commericals with kobe then this conversation would be different

In no way did i think the cavs could beat the elite teams, but great players make others want to play with them, not the other way around. Players want to play with Kobe, they wanted to play with jordan, they want to play with Duncan. Someone would have went to help James, or well...im sure karma will happen and one of their guards will get hurt early in the season for miami

"kobe stuck out those years without shaq" lmfaooo 2 years? that was the time he was in the league until he won his first title. lmfaooo and bron stuck it out 7 with his s**tty organization with not a single title,meanwhile Kobe was sitting on 4 while he was "rebuilding". Short term memory a.ss n*ggas I swear.
 7 years ago '05        #158
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9651 9651
 mgz said:

this takes fronting to new heights never seen
 7 years ago '05        #159
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
thats what everyone been saying......leaders beat competition they dont join them
 7 years ago '04        #160
100percent 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 76 76
 neworleansavior said:
Comparison is a good one. 98' Bulls was better than Heat. Look at roster. Longley/Big Z - Big Z slightly Rodman/Bosh = Even Bosh can score, but cant outbang or defend like the worm Pippen/Lebron = Lebron slightly Jordan/Wade = c'mon son Harper/Chamers= Harper experience and size

Jordan had better team than lbj so wtf is all the fuss about?

listen, the difference is simple, Jordan was the face of the league and mvp with major endorsements just like lebron is now. Jordan didnt run from the challenge, he embraced it and others can to help him. You are also bring up jordans 96-98 team, why not his 91-93 team when he had bill cartwright,horace grant, pippen, himself and bj armstrong...maybe will perdue helped, or maybe it was paxson...

im sorry you have to hear the truth but lbj team was just as good as the bulls team back then, i mean big z/cartwright(z)-ben wallace/rodman (keep in mind ben has a ring and was defensive player of the year a couple of times-pippen/wally...well pippen is way better lbj/jordan(mj) harper and west/williams/gibson...the cavs had a way better bench for sure
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago