Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
100percent 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 76 76
 Rajj said:
but everyone seems to forget that NO ONE can win championships alone....Mike had Scottie, Horace, Rodman, etc....Magic and Bird had a strong supporting cast....So all of these people that claim that these superstars win championships...check your facts!!!
lebron had a playoff team, not like the cavs suck, they just played better teams....and this heat squad will fall like the 2004 lakers...
 7 years ago '04        #122
100percent 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 76 76
 minnesota763 said:
lebron was in a spot where he choose the best position to get a ring. it wasn't about the money he could've gotten with the knicks, or the personal relationships with the nets. people are hating now, but once the season starts they will be watching and cheering...

his best position to get a ring was in his home town for a team that never won a ship. best record in the league, mvp and make the playoffs...who woyld leave to d!ck ride?
 7 years ago '04        #123
WaSh HeIghTs186 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
 Supreme7 said:
lebron > jordan
k!ll yourself.
 7 years ago '05        #124
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 100percent said:
lebron had a playoff team, not like the cavs suck, they just played better teams....and this heat squad will fall like the 2004 lakers...
UR basketball IQ must be based on NBA LIVE if u think the cavs had a real chance of beating the celtics,majic,or lakers. Why stay with a #4 team just to please the ideology of idiots. Get the ring and make the same thing ur comments and this dumb thread will be in ten years from now ........................ HISTORY. CHAMPION. "Lebron will never get a ring" ........ RIP July 8,2010.
 07-18-2010, 06:24 PM         #125
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does it matter how you get the ring? or do you just have to have a ring?
 7 years ago '04        #126
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
lBj was the reason they won that not that wack as team kobe cant do that maybe just mid 40's win
f**k outta here, grown men are talking.
 7 years ago '04        #127
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Tommy_Bunz said:
does it matter how you get the ring? or do you just have to have a ring?
Well if this is the case I don't wan't to hear s**t about Adam Morrison being a two time champion.
 7 years ago '07        #128
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 7 years ago '05        #129
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,260 | Props total: 9733 9733
 DJ Maximum said:
I guess but the pressure to win is too much joining the heat is a automatic 3-6 championships

New day in age hard to build a franchise from a small market like like jordan did
my n*ggas in Chicago read this post like... "damn, i didn't know the third or fourth biggest market in the country was small"
 7 years ago '04        #130
samclo 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$581 | Props total: 116 116
No matter how much you people try and downplay the sitution in Mia the fact still remains....you have the 2nd and 3rd best players in the NBA on one team end of story
 07-18-2010, 06:46 PM         #131
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The funniest thing about MJ is that he is starting to believe the fan hype about him winning championships all by himself. I mean having Harper Pippen and Rodman is pretty close to what the Miami Heat have now. I mean Bosh aint a beast or nothing Rodman would eat that kid for breakfast Pippen would lock James in a chamber of death and either Jordan or Harper could sustain Wade. James just didn't want to play in a city where he would have to wait 10 years for a championship seeing as though he gave Cleveland seven grueling and exciting years.
 7 years ago '07        #132
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,548 | Props total: 56345 56345
 malikmoore9 said:
The funniest thing about MJ is that he is starting to believe the fan hype about him winning championships all by himself. I mean having Harper Pippen and Rodman is pretty close to what the Miami Heat have now. I mean Bosh aint a beast or nothing Rodman would eat that kid for breakfast Pippen would lock James in a chamber of death and either Jordan or Harper could sustain Wade. James just didn't want to play in a city where he would have to wait 10 years for a championship seeing as though he gave Cleveland seven grueling and exciting years.

Lebron James and Chris Bosh really?....I don't think thoes 2 are even in there prime yet.
 7 years ago '04        #133
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
To bad its not MJ's day, Im down with Lebron James, Floyd Money Mayweather, and all the other n*ggaz getting they money. Rappers should take note of this. Im sure Lebron James would have alot of value in Jordan's opinion if this was his day or if he wasn't positive when he retires he will be richer than tha n*gga. Get money stay true is what u have to do the rest of the time do what you wanna do. Shout out to all the lil boys who got an opinion on the decisions men make. The only time we speak against the decision another man makes is if it affects another man, woman, or child in a negative way that they dont deserve. Otherwise do what you do. Gangstas do what the want when they want shout to Lebron for being one, I team up with n*ggaz I f**k with too, a square could neva understand. It's always is better when everyone is mad at you for what you do, especially when you did not break the g-code (league rulez) and you successful.
 07-18-2010, 06:57 PM         #134
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
can lebron be lebron and jordan be jordan
^^
This. They are different. Lebron is doing his thing, Jordan is
not playing anymore. People need to stop acting like Jordan is GOD, Jordan is a basketball player. That's it. There's only one GOD.
 7 years ago '06        #135
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Supreme7 said:
lebron > jordan
shut your mouth
 07-18-2010, 07:00 PM         #136
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron James and Chris Bosh really?....I don't think thoes 2 are even in there prime yet.

Unless they get some outstanding coaches these two players have hit their ceilings Bosh is a fast moving big man who stays injured and James is one bulldoze away from blowing out a knee and being the next Vince Carter or Tmac. James better get a consistent jumper fast and Bosh better hit the weights so he can build a better foundation so we dont have to see him in suits on the sideline year in and year out
 7 years ago '04        #137
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5286 5286
GOAT has spoken

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #138
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Avon_Barksdale said:

Comparison is a good one. 98' Bulls was better than Heat. Look at roster. Longley/Big Z - Big Z slightly Rodman/Bosh = Even Bosh can score, but cant outbang or defend like the worm Pippen/Lebron = Lebron slightly Jordan/Wade = c'mon son Harper/Chamers= Harper experience and size

Jordan had better team than lbj so wtf is all the fuss about?
 7 years ago '09        #139
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
The heat is still wade's team and that's what Lebron ain't gon like watch
 7 years ago '04        #140
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 789 789
 DJ Maximum said:
I guess but the pressure to win is too much joining the heat is a automatic 3-6 championships

New day in age hard to build a franchise from a small market like like jordan did
...Chicago a small market?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy