Michael Jordan looks down on LeBron James teaming up with Wade/Bosh

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25136 25136
.... @ These Kids Saying Lebron >Jordan

Thank God I Got To Watch MJ In His Prime Back In The Day. These Test tube Babies Is k!lling Me With These Dumbass Comments.
 7 years ago '04        #102
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Illuminated said:
It's always a double standard with Laker fans. Watch, they'll prove me right when they respond to you.
Laker fan here. Again, LeBron is free to go to whatever team he chooses. He's not a b**ch, f*g, or anything else for doing so. He is however at least it seems a guy who was not up to the challenge of taking a team, putting them on his shoulders and winning a title. He didn't have to stay in Cleveland, we all know it's next to impossible to get guys to want to play there, but he could have gone to several cities, but he chose Miami. Nothing wrong with that either, If I had good friends in the NBA or any company for that matter and I could work with them I would, s**t I've done it before. He may turn around and take the reigns from Wade (which I doubt) and lead this team to a title, but it's too early to say that. Again, Laker fan here.
 7 years ago '08        #103
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 mgz said:
I don't see why you guys keep comparing this...kobe want to leave cause his team was trash not after winning 2 60 plus win seasons
so why get mad if bron leaves his trash team? the only difference is the LA organization brought key players to help kobe...after 7yrs the cavs didnt do it so he left...
 7 years ago '09        #104
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,204 | Props total: 3502 3502
The goat has spoken
 07-18-2010, 05:44 PM         #105
Salvation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the end of the day, a ring is a ring.
 7 years ago '04        #106
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
 DJ Maximum said:
yes it does

if OKC starts winning like 3 in the future ull see the city as a good market

a good market has a good economy and raises money from tourism and the city as a whole

thats why ur idol b**ched out and went to LA
So how come San Antonio is still a bottom 3 market? Despite having a 4 time champion basketball team and being home to 3 fortune-500 companies?

As for my "idol", first of all, grow the f**k up. Second, educate yourself about the real happenings and maybe you'll look less stupid in the process.
 7 years ago '08        #107
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 kuruption said:
Laker fan here. Again, LeBron is free to go to whatever team he chooses. He's not a b**ch, f*g, or anything else for doing so. He is however at least it seems a guy who was not up to the challenge of taking a team, putting them on his shoulders and winning a title. He didn't have to stay in Cleveland, we all know it's next to impossible to get guys to want to play there, but he could have gone to several cities, but he chose Miami. Nothing wrong with that either, If I had good friends in the NBA or any company for that matter and I could work with them I would, s**t I've done it before. He may turn around and take the reigns from Wade (which I doubt) and lead this team to a title, but it's too early to say that. Again, Laker fan here.
 7 years ago '05        #108
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 Salvation said:
At the end of the day, a ring is a ring.
To each his own
 7 years ago '04        #109
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
 Fresh Whyte said:
.... @ These Kids Saying Lebron >Jordan

Thank God I Got To Watch MJ In His Prime Back In The Day. These Test tube Babies Is k!lling Me With These Dumbass Comments.
If you're under 25, you DID NOT watch MJ in his prime.

K, thanks.
 7 years ago '07        #110
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
The great one has spoken
 7 years ago '09        #111
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1050 1050
 mgz said:
I don't see why you guys keep comparing this...kobe want to leave cause his team was trash not after winning 2 60 plus win seasons
lBj was the reason they won that not that wack as team kobe cant do that maybe just mid 40's win
 07-18-2010, 05:48 PM         #112
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
If you're under 25, you DID NOT watch MJ in his prime.

K, thanks.
Well damn....
I thought I'd never see the guy that I'd agree with you.
 7 years ago '06        #113
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,898 | Props total: 14788 14788
 yunglouie said:
thank you jordan. lebrobin is a joke now.

LeBrobin.....this is in someone's avy but i like it.lol his new official nickname
 7 years ago '04        #114
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 klew said:
At his current age very possibly so. But then again when Jordan came back he opted to play for the Wizards and still try to beat the best rather than trying to win another ring. I think it was LeBron that expressed interest in LA, and it would have been years from now possibly after Kobe retiring. I don't think any Laker fans want LeBron on their team now if ever.
Jordan (IMO) is the GOAT but to say he joined the Wizards to beat the best is a stretch. That wasn't Jordan in that uniform....couldn't have been and he knew he wasn't winning nothing.
 7 years ago '04        #115
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 8733 8733
 Mathematic said:
so why get mad if bron leaves his trash team? the only difference is the LA organization brought key players to help kobe...after 7yrs the cavs didnt do it so he left...
Kobe's team was actually trash, not a good team who couldn't get it done
 7 years ago '06        #116
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
Go off yourself right now and don't worry about saying goodbye to your family. They won't miss you behind a comment like that.

LBJ gave up that number one superstar role when he cashed in his chips and decided to take a backseat and take the easy way out to win a ring.

Something tells me he would. Jordan was and is a competitor and wouldn't allow his team to stockpile players nor would he compile a created team like this. He'd take one player and breathe his will to win in him and build around him. This I know...

Let the church say Amen!

No but it doesn't provide for competitive basketball when two dominant players are on the same team looking like a created team.

first off f you for saying Cleveland was a.ss because LBJ made that team and went to Ferry and signed off on all those trades. secondly LBJ is the second option because he chose to go join another star players team to win a ring because he didn't want the pressure of winning one alone. Its called throwing in the towel or giving up.
cleveland was a.ss! If they had an actual TEAM the owner wouldt have been whining like that... they would have somebody else to at least step up... and no bron is not the second option dumbass have u eva heard of a back to back MVP second option?!? Why u think Bron Was the main free agent cuz he a mvp... yea he joined wades "team" but bron will be the #1 option.. wade is gonna take the #2 seat...
 7 years ago '09        #117
newmoney909 
space
space
$146 | Props total: 0 0
those teams were put together by gm's not players acting gay and riding d!cks the showtime lakers were drafted there the celtics teams were drafted there so know your facts.
 7 years ago '06        #118
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
 ingtoo! said:
All 3 lack that fire they're looking for an easier way to win.

I think wade has the fire, he already has one ring
 7 years ago '05        #119
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Ends discussion on the b**chassness of the move.
 7 years ago '05        #120
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 akademiks100 said:
I saw this live too, I can't remember for sure but I don't even think the interview asked him about that I think he just threw in his 2 cents. At the end of the day what Lebron did was dumb and pretty fuking gay, I don't think we need Jordan to validate it for everyone
When has winning become gay??????? When the celtics got the big 3, kobe got Pau Gasol and Ron Artest aint nobody say shyt. Now everybody wanna hate on Lebron. Yall feminine, u knock his moves cuz u dont like him as a person????? Thats sounds gay to me??
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy