Michael Jordan looks down on LeBron James teaming up with Wade/Bosh

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
101 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,881 | Props total: 17420 17420
 Marvin Hagler said:
Mike's word >>>>>>>>>>>>> Star Jones ex boyfriend's word
 7 years ago '09        #82
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Storchaveli said:
Cuz baseball is a.ss. No one cares.
This. Garbage a.ss sport
 7 years ago '08        #83
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 jmheight1 said:
Your talking about the year before they got Gasol right? Cause the year they got Gasol the Lakers were the 1# seed and doing better, then Bynum went down which triggered the trade. People trying mix stuff up.
the point is...he still wanted to leave LA...
 07-18-2010, 05:21 PM         #84
thajman01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supreme7 said:
lebron > jordan
:a greement1:
 7 years ago '10        #85
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,291 | Props total: 7636 7636
 Mathematic said:

And didnt.
 7 years ago '08        #86
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
LeBron is the only athlete to "take the easy way out" n*ggas need to quit with putting an entire generation on 1 player
 07-18-2010, 05:26 PM         #87
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
But he didn't negotiate his contract to match up with other free agents so they could make a team out of the top 3 players in the league . He wasn't even going to be traded to a top tier team . I believe his first option were the Bulls with Deng as their best player...
 07-18-2010, 05:26 PM         #88
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ingtoo! said:
All 3 lack that fire they're looking for an easier way to win.
na you got it twisted. your right about lebron he dont have that competitiveness like kobe and jordan. i dont really watch toronto ball so idk how competitive bosh iis but from what i seen he lacks that passion as well. but now dwayne wade has that same k!ller instinct jordan and kobe have. he wants to win and he wants the ball in his hand. thats why i like wade a lot more then bron.

bron is a ridiculous talent but he dont have that k!ller instinct, although he makes the right plays he passes too much at the end of close games. if you know you have a weak supportin cast take it yourself, win or lose it should be on the star at close games. jordan once said if im losin, im shootin. it might sound selfish but thats the mindstate you want your star athlete to take. miami is lucky they got that in wade.
 7 years ago '04        #89
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,381 | Props total: 11698 11698
 akademiks said:
The Bulls not having any "legacy of winning" has nothing to do with the market.
yes it does

if OKC starts winning like 3 in the future ull see the city as a good market

a good market has a good economy and raises money from tourism and the city as a whole

thats why ur idol b**ched out and went to LA
 07-18-2010, 05:28 PM         #90
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so you telling me kobe wouldn't go play with a say Bron or Wade? hell Lebron visited Fish tring to bring him in and people talking s**t... Kobe sets up a meeting with raja.. nothing...
 7 years ago '10        #91
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 23795 23795
lol miami is going to ake over the nba...
 7 years ago '06        #92
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 lil_boosie said:
Why are people so mad at this new Heat team? It's just one team. There are 29 still there. People act like there's only 3 good people in the NBA. Championship or no championship just watch some damn basketball. Talk sh!t when they reach the finals, if they make it.... If Kobe is the greatest, the Lakers will prevail.:cool-smiley-009:

Wise Words
 7 years ago '06        #93
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Sean McDevitt said:
lol miami is going to take over the nba...
They already did look who everybody's talking about even Jordan. LOL
 7 years ago '05        #94
Corleone 
space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 0 0
f**k all this other s**t yall talkin bout...... lakers for the 3peat
f**k jordans opinion,tht n*gga aint God
 07-18-2010, 05:32 PM         #95
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what.... Lebron isnt the type to smack his teammates in the head either for missing a shot. You heard how many ex bulls this n*gga straight up fought? That's more like a Kobe thing.

Lebron is all about fun....and money....and rings too....just like Magic. Being adored by everyone in the world isn't life...you gotta be happy with yourself.
 7 years ago '04        #96
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,172 | Props total: 8732 8732
 Mathematic said:
I don't see why you guys keep comparing this...kobe want to leave cause his team was trash not after winning 2 60 plus win seasons
 7 years ago '05        #97
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 lil_boosie said:
Why are people so mad at this new Heat team? It's just one team. There are 29 still there. People act like there's only 3 good people in the NBA. Championship or no championship just watch some damn basketball. Talk sh!t when they reach the finals, if they make it.... If Kobe is the greatest, the Lakers will prevail.:cool-smiley-009:
I don't get why people think a lot of us, especially Laker fans, hate the Miami Heat or feel threaten by them. The Heat could easily get knocked out of the first round and people would still call LeBron out on his b**chassness.
 07-18-2010, 05:36 PM         #98
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To be honest, it doesn't matter what mike thinks. Everybody
is not him and they shouldn't be. Mike is the GOAT and is very
competitive, I think basketball was everything to him
when he was playing and it was all he
was thinking about. It was great for him, a big factor in his
winning championships (just like Kobe). Lebron, Wade, and Bosh
come from a different era, these guys are young and do things
differently and they should do things differently, it would be boring
if they followed mike, kobe, magic, or larry bird's path. What the big
3 in miami have done is history. Now they have to win a few championships
to make it really impactful, but they have made history. What time in NBA history
have 3 players of this caliber and in their primes teamed up to win championships? None.
Lebron, Wade, and Bosh are the onely ones in NBA history.

It's all about mentality and personality. Example after the celtics beat the cavs,
Lebron got on stage with Drake at a concert and was a hype man. He got criticism
from people saying "Jordan would never do that", "Kobe would never do that" , "this
is why he lost, he's not focused." Lebron is 25, he likes to go out to clubs, hang with Jay z, have fun and enjoy himself. I think Lebron is serious about basketball when he's on
the court but when he leaves I think he's more apt to go hang out than go home and
watch film until 3 in the morning like Mike would do.

I remember when I watched a documentary about Kobe, Derek fisher said that when
the guys on the team wanted to go out to clubs, Kobe would stay in his hotel, watching
film, bouncing his basketball, and staying focused on the game until it was time. Kobe and mike's personality and mentality is " I'm obsessed with being the best, I'm gonna watch film for hours, I have to the best." And that works for them. That's not Lebron, Wade, and Bosh.

Lebron, Bosh, and Wade personality and mentality is "I'm gonna strive to be great, but basketball is not my life." And it's not like you can't be great with that attitude because Wade has a ring. Mike isn't playing anymore, he was great but his time is over, the miami heat big three can't play for him, they have to play for themselves.

Last edited by wandering2121; 07-18-2010 at 05:38 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #99
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9818 9818
 Supreme7 said:
lebron > jordan
Go off yourself right now and don't worry about saying goodbye to your family. They won't miss you behind a comment like that.

Supreme7 said:
so wht lebron is in miami... he is the jordan and wade is the pippen... while bosh is rodman wow yall are mad lame... laker fans only want kobe to have the best team gtfoh... i hope lebron wins 7 rings so haters can realize the dude carried clevland by himself from outta high school
LBJ gave up that number one superstar role when he cashed in his chips and decided to take a backseat and take the easy way out to win a ring.

Supreme7 said:
i bet if the three amigos chose the bobcats he wouldt of said that
Something tells me he would. Jordan was and is a competitor and wouldn't allow his team to stockpile players nor would he compile a created team like this. He'd take one player and breathe his will to win in him and build around him. This I know...

bkid said:
the GOAT has spoken....
Let the church say Amen!

ShadyVsEminem said:
Is it against the NBAs code to have a host of good players on 1 team?
No but it doesn't provide for competitive basketball when two dominant players are on the same team looking like a created team.

Supreme7 said:
bron is the #1 guy.. i dont kno where u guys get all this 2nd option sht... when u eva heard of a back to back mvp being a 2nd option.. cle was a.ss so he left they couldt get quality players not his fault
first off f you for saying Cleveland was a.ss because LBJ made that team and went to Ferry and signed off on all those trades. secondly LBJ is the second option because he chose to go join another star players team to win a ring because he didn't want the pressure of winning one alone. Its called throwing in the towel or giving up.
 07-18-2010, 05:37 PM         #100
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
......................Lauren London is s3xy as hell....

[pic - click to view]

Stacey Dash and Sanaa Lanthan are too.....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Whoa.....! Sanaa can get it anytime. All 3 of them are fine as hell though.

.....What the f**k was this thread about again?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy