most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
 nkflier54 said:
:rollaugh: at n*ggas tryna act like the bulls and lakers weren't 235908237215897289 times the team the bullsht cavaliers were
Lebron made that team perform the way he did, some games he dam near scored half their points. He waited 6 years for a team that would actually help him more plus the pressure of the "Oh he'll never be no Jordan without no rings". Even those muppet commercials throwin shots at him havin no rings So now n*ggas get mad when he actually decides to do somethin to stop all the bullsht?
6 years waitin for a squad and it was still bullsht, how long did kobe wait? 3 years?:lachen001:
stop, you're making too much sense for this site
 7 years ago '08        #62
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 nkflier54 said:
at n*ggas tryna act like the bulls and lakers weren't 235908237215897289 times the team the bullsht cavaliers were
Lebron made that team perform the way he did, some games he dam near scored half their points. He waited 6 years for a team that would actually help him more plus the pressure of the "Oh he'll never be no Jordan without no rings". Even those muppet commercials throwin shots at him havin no rings So now n*ggas get mad when he actually decides to do somethin to stop all the bullsht?
6 years waitin for a squad and it was still bullsht, how long did kobe wait? 3 years?:lachen001:
 07-18-2010, 05:07 PM         #63
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe was about to bolt for a team that was better than those struggling lakers until they trade r*ped the grizz..
 7 years ago '10        #64
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
 d4deesnuts said:
i've never even seen the yankees get nearly this much hate when they were signing all stars left and right
Cause in baseball its been proven time and time again that a bunch of all stars dont mean automatic wins. 2000 - 2009 the yankees and their super teams lost. Individual players in Basketball have way more affect on the game then in baseball.
 7 years ago '05        #65
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
 Lowkey18 said:
kobe was about to bolt for a team that was better than those struggling lakers until they trade r*ped the grizz..
Kobe stans gonna get mad at you for keepin it 100 and tellin the truth
 7 years ago '06        #66
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 558 558
 Supreme7 said:
bron is the #1 guy.. i dont kno where u guys get all this 2nd option sht... when u eva heard of a back to back mvp being a 2nd option.. cle was a.ss so he left they couldt get quality players not his fault
Partly because Miami is Wade's city, he has already won a title there, and has been the face of the franchise. Partly because Wade is seen as more of a leader than Lebron, especially since joining Wade. It gives many the impression that he isn't cutout to be the lead dog. Partly because most people see Wade as the better "clutch" player/closer. It's a.ssumed that Lebron will be more of a facilitator, while Wade will be the primary scorer. The fact is, none of know exactly how things will play out, so it's all speculation.
 7 years ago '05        #67
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 Lowkey18 said:
So wait.. Put kobe in this same situation you mean to tell me he wouldn't join forces with people?

I don't see whats so bad about being on a team with another great player and a very good player.. its happened b4 with Magic,Kareen,Worthy.

Kobe stans know for a damn fact if the shoe was on the other foot they would stay defending kobe/lebron/bosh.. what happen when people were talking lebron to LA?

At his current age very possibly so. But then again when Jordan came back he opted to play for the Wizards and still try to beat the best rather than trying to win another ring. I think it was LeBron that expressed interest in LA, and it would have been years from now possibly after Kobe retiring. I don't think any Laker fans want LeBron on their team now if ever.
 7 years ago '09        #68
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,191 | Props total: 2596 2596
 yunglouie said:
thank you jordan. lebrobin is a joke now.

LeBrobin.....this is in someone's avy but i like it.lol his new official nickname
You sound like Skip Bayless...
 7 years ago '04        #69
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 Lowkey18 said:
So wait.. Put kobe in this same situation you mean to tell me he wouldn't join forces with people?

I don't see whats so bad about being on a team with another great player and a very good player.. its happened b4 with Magic,Kareen,Worthy.

Kobe stans know for a damn fact if the shoe was on the other foot they would stay defending kobe/lebron/bosh.. what happen when people were talking lebron to LA?
He had an opportunity to go to any team he wanted when he was a free agent.

Coulda gone to Chicago and played with a full roster of young players, or he could have gone to the Clippers and played with Elton Brand and Corey Maggette who's one of his best friends in the league. Both of those teams were better than what the Lakers had, with almost no roster after the team broke up. He could have also gotten a sign & trade with the Knicks who had a bunch of players on their roster. Same with Dallas.

And all Lebron "stans" know are hypotheticals.

IF Lebron had the teammates ______ had, he'd have 8 rings
IF _______ was put in the same place as Lebron, he'd do _______.

Do you losers live in the real world?
 7 years ago '08        #70
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Lowkey18 said:
 7 years ago '06        #71
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Supreme7 said:
lebron > jordan

Too bad this isn't back in his day.
Get over it already, Kobe gota allstar team we just catching up go crab bout the Lakers.
HEAT won.
 7 years ago '06        #72
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 Storchaveli said:
ESPN's Mike Hill on Twitter (@MIKESPN):

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6: :applause:

For those who can't understand it:
you dn't compare bosh and james to magic and bird because magic and bird hated jordan lmao wade bosh and james are friends and if you asked jordan would he play with barkely when barkley was in shape i guaranteed he would have jordan had a allstar in scottie pippen now miami has its dynasty let the s**t die
 7 years ago '05        #73
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 Lowkey18 said:
And what team was he going to? He was just frustrated and wanting help. Because nobody wanted to go to Cleveland LeBron could have went to Chicago or another contending team. He chose to join Wade and Bosh in Miami for the easy ring.
 7 years ago '04        #74
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
......................Lauren London is s3xy as hell....

[pic - click to view]

Stacey Dash and Sanaa Lanthan are too.....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by knowughetto; 07-18-2010 at 05:20 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #75
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
 Lowkey18 said:
Your talking about the year before they got Gasol right? Cause the year they got Gasol the Lakers were the 1# seed and doing better, then Bynum went down which triggered the trade. People trying mix stuff up.

Last edited by jmheight1; 07-18-2010 at 05:18 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #76
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
 Mathematic said:
lets say he did goto the chi...the pressure to fill MJ's shoes would've been on him...think about it.
He has that pressure anyway, he was expected to be the GOAT. In Chicago, he would have had a team that could could contend, and would have clearly been the leader. He could have still had a shot at being the GOAT, protected his legacy, and a chance to win titles. In Miami, his legacy takes somewhat of a hit, and in many people's eyes he will never be what MJ was. But, like I said, he did what he thought was best for him, what made him happy, I can't fault him for that. I just would have liked to see him try to chase down the legends, and vie for the top spot in history. It's going to be tough to give him the crown in Miami.
 7 years ago '04        #77
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 kip99 said:
you dn't compare bosh and james to magic and bird because magic and bird hated jordan lmao wade bosh and james are friends and if you asked jordan would he play with barkely when barkley was in shape i guaranteed he would have jordan had a allstar in scottie pippen now miami has its dynasty let the s**t die
false
 7 years ago '05        #78
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
Why are people so mad at this new Heat team? It's just one team. There are 29 still there. People act like there's only 3 good people in the NBA. Championship or no championship just watch some damn basketball. Talk sh!t when they reach the finals, if they make it.... If Kobe is the greatest, the Lakers will prevail.:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #79
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,639 | Props total: 1146 1146
everyone single one of these star athletes is a complete greedy, egomaniacal c*nt. that goes for kobe, wade, lebron, jordan, any celtic, motherf**king durant and everyone else. arguing 'oh, this guy is a douche. ure a f*ggit :smily:' while worshiping some other douche is retarded. these people are getting paid millions and couldn't care less about u. having said that, god damn i hope the celtics knock out the heat.
 7 years ago '06        #80
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Lauren London is s3xy as hell...Stacey Dash can get it too..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy