Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,704 | Props total: 6199 6199
Is it against the NBAs code to have a host of good players on 1 team?
 7 years ago '05        #42
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
i dont think it was a good move for lebron to join the heat but it is what it is

people need to let it go

most players want to do what the heat did but cant because teams dont have just have 2 players under contract in the summer like the heat just did...then they traded one of the players so they really had one player under contract

it was a one time deal

i know its gonna be a million topics after every game they play next season
 7 years ago '04        #43
d2powermf 3 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 1 1
Jordan already had a good a.ss squad, people don't give Pippen enough credit (Top 50 all time). Jordan also had Rodman, who was an absolute beast on the boards. Ya'll are gonna see what type of player Bron is now that he has other players around him...he'll probably end up avg. a triple double @ the end of the season.
 7 years ago '09        #44
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,704 | Props total: 6199 6199
 Chuck Hustle said:
He does when the criteria for what a great basketball player is... The standards are different from sport to sport... Football(american or international) is 11 players, Basketball 5, Baseball 9... So you cant compare what David Villa(One of my fav strikers in the world) to LeBron James(my 3rd fav NBa player)
Michael Jordan is a legend,people that know sweet f**k all about basketball and i dont know much about Basketball but when you stack there statistics against one another its pretty obvious Lebron is nowhere near as good.

If he wins titles now people will discredit him which is ridiculous,in any other sport people would love the best players playing together.I support Liverpool to the core and they have mostly mediocre players but i also love watching Barca who have easily the best collection of players in the world.People should be happy seeing 3 of the better players in the league together

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 07-18-2010 at 04:55 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #45
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 Supreme7 said:
i bet if the three amigos chose the bobcats he wouldt of said that
Gotta agree with you.
 7 years ago '05        #46
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 Illuminated said:
It's always a double standard with Laker fans. Watch, they'll prove me right when they respond to you.
By trading away Bynum and Odom, of course. Bosh wasn't going to come over and add to that lineup. And besides it's a front office decision. Kobe, Artest, Gasol, Bosh, Bynum, Phil Jackson and Odom wouldn't have all been free agents deciding to get together. Not even a good try.
 7 years ago '05        #47
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,763 | Props total: 3214 3214
 Illuminated said:
That's all these guys do.
They can't just look at it as LeBron James being an adult and making his own decisions...whether good or bad. For some reason, they think repetitive hate threads will have some impact.
notice the hater's aren't responding to this, because you put them in their place.

Hate on haters, hate on.
 7 years ago '06        #48
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
i've never even seen the yankees get nearly this much hate when they were signing all stars left and right
 7 years ago '06        #49
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,833 | Props total: 1991 1991
bron is the #1 guy.. i dont kno where u guys get all this 2nd option sht... when u eva heard of a back to back mvp being a 2nd option.. cle was a.ss so he left they couldt get quality players not his fault
 7 years ago '06        #50
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,833 | Props total: 1991 1991
 d4deesnuts said:
i've never even seen the yankees get nearly this much hate when they were signing all stars left and right
 07-18-2010, 04:55 PM         #51
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
dont know about Wade, but Lebron and Bosh come across as the guys that just want to have fun, and just don't have that competitive fire like the Kobes and Jordans. From a fan standpoint, no one wants that s**te
 7 years ago '08        #52
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Illuminated said:
That's all these guys do.
They can't just look at it as LeBron James being an adult and making his own decisions...whether good or bad. For some reason, they think repetitive hate threads will have some impact.
 7 years ago '06        #53
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 wr8201 said:
i dont think it was a good move for lebron to join the heat but it is what it is

people need to let it go

most players want to do what the heat did but cant because teams dont have just have 2 players under contract in the summer like the heat just did...then they traded one of the players so they really had one player under contract

it was a one time deal

i know its gonna be a million topics after every game they play next season
I think Lebron should have gone to Chicago, but it wasn't my decision to make. He did what he felt was best for him. And most teams and their fans would be ecstatic if they had pulled this off.
 7 years ago '08        #54
space
space
 d4deesnuts said:
 07-18-2010, 04:58 PM         #55
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
not the same thing at all.

what lebron and wade did was unprecedented. 2 of the top 3 players in the nba joining forces? bosh would have been an ample compliment to either one of them. it's not so much about bosh. kobe would have been roasted by people if he asked for lakers management to go for lebron. but kobe would have never allowed that. that's what makes him different from lebron.
 akademiks said:
You can't see the difference between one player CHANGING TEAMS and hopping from one team to another vs. a player who's team that he is CURRENTLY ON is making moves themselves?

Did Kobe ever once say anything about him wanting Bosh on the team?

Whereas Lebron jumped teams and essentially conceded that he can't lead a team to a title.

So wait.. Put kobe in this same situation you mean to tell me he wouldn't join forces with people?

I don't see whats so bad about being on a team with another great player and a very good player.. its happened b4 with Magic,Kareen,Worthy.

Kobe stans know for a damn fact if the shoe was on the other foot they would stay defending kobe/lebron/bosh.. what happen when people were talking lebron to LA?
 7 years ago '06        #56
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 d4deesnuts said:
Cuz baseball is a.ss. No one cares.
 7 years ago '08        #57
space
space
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
I think Lebron should have gone to Chicago, but it wasn't my decision to make. He did what he felt was best for him. And most teams and their fans would be ecstatic if they had pulled this off.
lets say he did goto the chi...the pressure to fill MJ's shoes would've been on him...think about it.
 7 years ago '04        #58
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 Swisher sweet said:

[pic - click to view]

Gasol, Shaq, Pippen and Rodman say Hi.
 7 years ago '04        #59
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Storchaveli said:
ESPN's Mike Hill on Twitter (@MIKESPN):

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6: :applause:

For those who can't understand it:
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '09        #60
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038
 Swisher sweet said:

[pic - click to view]

kobe shouldnt even be there with MJ and the only one who should be there is mike and LBJ
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy