Michael Jordan looks down on LeBron James teaming up with Wade/Bosh

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11563 11563
 Da Real Talk said:
Huh???????????
bulls wasnt s**t before jordan thats what I meant they had no legacy of winning before jordan built it.
 7 years ago '06        #22
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4005 4005
 Rajj said:
but everyone seems to forget that NO ONE can win championships alone....Mike had Scottie, Horace, Rodman, etc....Magic and Bird had a strong supporting cast....So all of these people that claim that these superstars win championships...check your facts!!!
Shut up. You're confusing strong/role players with FRANCHISE players. Was Horace a player you could build a team round? Rodman? Please. Next.
 07-18-2010, 04:39 PM         #23
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol people still forgetting that Kobe and the Lakers were trying to trade for Bosh.. Best Player in NBA + 2 of the Best Post players in the NBA... PLUS the best Coach in the NBA PLUS the Most Diverse 6'10 guy in the NBA PLUS the best Perimeter Defender in the NBA...

and people are talking about the heat being loaded? would Kobe get this roasted by people if he would have gotten bosh?
 7 years ago '04        #24
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
its crazy,everybody can talk sh*t but once the goat has spoken,LeBron will never live this down but will probably have rings.If Lebron doesn't get any rings, ha ha ha..
 7 years ago '09        #25
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,712 | Props total: 6208 6208
Basketball fans are f**king idiots,if he wants to play with better players let him. Does he have to copy and paste everything Jordan did in his career to get respect?

Look at David Villa(soccer player),he has gave Valencia loads of brilliant service without getting what his talent deserves yet nobody would begrudge him going to Barcelona to play with better players.

[video - click to view]

07-18-2010, 04:40 PM         #26
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
lol people still forgetting that Kobe and the Lakers were trying to trade for Bosh.. Best Player in NBA + 2 of the Best Post players in the NBA... PLUS the best Coach in the NBA PLUS the Most Diverse 6'10 guy in the NBA PLUS the best Perimeter Defender in the NBA...

and people are talking about the heat being loaded? would Kobe get this roasted by people if he would have gotten bosh?
It's always a double standard with Laker fans. Watch, they'll prove me right when they respond to you.
 7 years ago '04        #27
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 DJ Maximum said:
bulls wasnt s**t before jordan thats what I meant they had no legacy of winning before jordan built it.

The Bulls not having any "legacy of winning" has nothing to do with the market.
 7 years ago '06        #28
bud10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 798 798
People Viewing This Topic: 161 (64 members and 97 guests)
bud10, Illuminated, MaFukka, xclusive2k5, gGgM35, Viper504, Dee, MRDDS04, jijocp88, Demac, conscious thug, Supreme7, BobTheBuilder, Sivraj, tupacnasfan, randy54, NickTheQuiznick, kslayk, BrownBag, JOHNSNAKE06, akademiks100, luislo_19, xratede, ShadyVsEminem, ricky_peso, Syk, FLAfynestshawti, Xaiv, minnesota763, riga89, Rajj, AK1, wheezyfbaby, piffsmoker, Da Real Talk, Jigga11w, so-reckless, jahmeezy, j-real, Youngonereese, TeflonDon, Reppindaburghh, jboy614, mack387, DarkStar, Spliffee, slipnslide85, streak30, LVuittonDon4EVA, turner, darulersback, D.Knight, SeanP3688, kmiles5830, youngt22, Trap$tar
 7 years ago '06        #29
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 1994 1994
so wht lebron is in miami... he is the jordan and wade is the pippen... while bosh is rodman wow yall are mad lame... laker fans only want kobe to have the best team gtfoh... i hope lebron wins 7 rings so haters can realize the dude carried clevland by himself from outta high school
 07-18-2010, 04:42 PM         #30
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:

not the same thing at all.

what lebron and wade did was unprecedented. 2 of the top 3 players in the nba joining forces? bosh would have been an ample compliment to either one of them. it's not so much about bosh. kobe would have been roasted by people if he asked for lakers management to go for lebron. but kobe would have never allowed that. that's what makes him different from lebron.
 7 years ago '06        #31
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
If MJ really said this, I wonder if Wade is going to speak on it.
 7 years ago '06        #32
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 1994 1994
i bet if the three amigos chose the bobcats he wouldt of said that
 7 years ago '04        #33
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Lowkey18 said:

You can't see the difference between one player CHANGING TEAMS and hopping from one team to another vs. a player who's team that he is CURRENTLY ON is making moves themselves?

Did Kobe ever once say anything about him wanting Bosh on the team?

Whereas Lebron jumped teams and essentially conceded that he can't lead a team to a title.
 7 years ago '04        #34
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
 DJ Maximum said:
I guess but the pressure to win is too much joining the heat is a automatic 3-6 championships

New day in age hard to build a franchise from a small market like like jordan did
 Da Real Talk said:
Huh???????????
 DJ Maximum said:
Chicago is the third most populated city in the U.S. M.J. did a lot, but he didn't build a franchise from a small market because Chicago isn't a small market.
 07-18-2010, 04:46 PM         #35
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supreme7 said:
so wht lebron is in miami... he is the jordan and wade is the pippen... while bosh is rodman wow yall are mad lame... laker fans only want kobe to have the best team gtfoh... i hope lebron wins 7 rings so haters can realize the dude carried clevland by himself from outta high school
If only two of the three teamed up nobody would of really said s**t LeBron joining Dwade regardless would of been looked down on a little since it would basically make the team Dwades and not LeBrons. But all 3 of them teaming up seems like they are taking the easiest way to get rings. Which isn't the worst thing in the world but obviously it shows character...
 7 years ago '05        #36
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,936 | Props total: 10820 10820
 Rajj said:
but everyone seems to forget that NO ONE can win championships alone....Mike had Scottie, Horace, Rodman, etc....Magic and Bird had a strong supporting cast....So all of these people that claim that these superstars win championships...check your facts!!!
Nobody is saying that dude. People are saying that Lebron couldn't win a title as a champion captain leader. Of course nobody can't win it by themselves. People are disappointed because he was supposed to be the next MJ but failed miserably.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 07-18-2010, 04:47 PM         #37
FLAfynestshawti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ingtoo! said:
All 3 lack that fire they're looking for an easier way to win.
wade has the fire... and i dont blame him for looking to build the best team that he can around him. that was the route he chose rather than saying f**k MIAMI and their fairweather fans and moving out. i mean, watching that p!ss poor excuse of a supporting cast play in last year's playoffs was disgusting. Wade had to drop what, damn near 50 points in their only win? can you BLAME him??? that ring in '06 was a long time ago...

bosh... im pretty sure he just wants that ring, he aint givin two s**ts about a legacy

and lebron... he's a grown man. if he would rather be a second option on a superstar team than be the face of a team that he can call his own, then so be it. He does appear to be getting impatient, and ready to take the shortcut to a ring. IMO, he's not going to be in mia too long anyway.

the hoopla surrounding the move is what i can't stand, though. i mean, i still can't drop the fact that this n*gga had an hour long special dedicated to "the decision" :jay:
 7 years ago '04        #38
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
 Supreme7 said:
i bet if the three amigos chose the bobcats he wouldt of said that
He obviously wouldn't have said it then, but that doesn't make this instance false.
 7 years ago '05        #39
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Basketball fans are f**king idiots,if he wants to play with better players let him. Does he have to copy and paste everything Jordan did in his career to get respect?

Look at David Villa(soccer player),he has gave Valencia loads of brilliant service without getting what his talent deserves yet nobody would begrudge him going to Barcelona to play with better players.
He does when the criteria for what a great basketball player is... The standards are different from sport to sport... Football(american or international) is 11 players, Basketball 5, Baseball 9... So you cant compare what David Villa(One of my fav strikers in the world) to LeBron James(my 3rd fav NBa player)
 7 years ago '08        #40
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4542 4542
the GOAT has spoken....
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
275 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy