Michael Jordan looks down on LeBron James teaming up with Wade/Bosh

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #261
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,836 | Props total: 1997 1997
 CA$H MONEY said:
Yep You sure can........

Thats why this new way of thinking is scary.......When the time comes for cats to "face the music", they run and hide........
man cle was a.ss aint nobody trynah hear that... all them dissapear in the playoffs.. he is friend with wade and bosh.. why not 7 years is long without a ship
 7 years ago '04        #262
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,354 | Props total: 8454 8454
NBA is soft today
nuff said
 7 years ago '07        #263
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 CA$H MONEY said:
This is sad to see yall cats actually trying to defend a straight up "I don't want to be the man" move.....I guess this is a different era. This is the "I'm scared to have all that pressure on lil ole me era" ....Weak azz cats!!! SMH
not this era...its only these 3 divas

durant said hes tryin to beat these lames and melo said its bully season

real competitors
 7 years ago '07        #264
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 money36 said:
Really, because the cavs did worse in the playoffs every year after the 1 year to the finals. The free agency today is different. The other teams in league are getting better while the team your on is not getting any help to compete with the elite teams. When other teams have 4 great players to your 1 i dont see how jordan could get over the top with mo williams when all the defenders on the opposing team are focused on you alone. You cant win it by yourself.
when the cavs got swept they wanted big changes cuz they couldnt score when they played the Spurs...that was all forced by Lebron's inability to do it wit that squad regardless Cav's played GREAT D...that Cav team was not better than the one he has this year, MJ woulda elevated himself so if he got the players he felt he needed there was no excuse...Lebron makes players worse, simple as that
 7 years ago '08        #265
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 Nautilus O said:
Kobe only played a few seasons with out winning and he asked to be traded so you can take that off your list

I think everyone knows that Mike was a different kind of guy, obviously he would have never played with Bird and Magic, because they were the real stars of the league and Mike was coming into his own. Mike had to f!ght for a few years to be considered better than both players that's why he wouldn't have went, plus he would've hated the fact that people said he couldn't do it on his own. i think his HOF speech showed he was driven by proving people wrong and hating to admit somebody could do something better than him. He would probably be the worst dude to play craps or poker with cause even if you did break him, he wouldn't let it go at that. He would wanna keep playing until he got his money back and when you said that's enough he'd probably steal on you, that's just how competitive he is

Most players dont want to play with people like Kobe and Jordan because they are d!cks, there aren't a lot of free agents begging to play with Kobe this offseason and why do you think that is? He's respected around the league but definitely not liked. A lot of younger guys praise him because they grew up fans (durant, jennings,) but most of his peers dont fukk with Kobe, What big free agents want to go with San Antonio tho, where you get that from?
what y'all dont get is that u don't gotta be liked to be respected, a lot of free agents do wanna go n play with kobe but kobe aint just gonna endorse no halfass n*ggaz that gonna quit halfway thru the season or playoff time...mj, kobe, duncan didnt & dont give a f**k who likes them or not as long as they have heart & don't quit thats all that matters...lebum, wade ect....do give a f**k who likes them that's the difference here...so if being a d!ckhead to ur teammates from time to time means winning championships, pushing them to their best performance on & off the court then n*gga be a d!ckhead all u want....of course none of these lil kids today know wat that means lmao
 7 years ago '06        #266
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 slimyellow said:
Lebron James did the right thing. jordan needs to stfu for right now and enjoy the show.
The vast majority of basketball fans, and sports commentators think otherwise.
 7 years ago '08        #267
Ridah 
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Lebron dont a f**k about that shyt, he playing for a ring. This n*gga own his own marketing firm, u think he really worried about Wade???? Lebron drawing the blueprint for a whole new NBA. It aint about one player controling a team, its about who can put together the best superteam. My dawg CP3 n Melo bout to get the knicks poppin next 2 years. (CP3) He just signed with LEBRON marketing, yall dont even understand whats going on LOL.
n*gga u talkin like lebum is actually givin u a piece of the pie lmao if u aint gettin any cash of this endorsement then shut tha f**k up kid i mean seriously u dont even know wats goin on
 7 years ago '06        #268
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
Charles Barkley:

"Mike and I are in 100 percent agreement on this. If you're the two-time defending NBA MVP, you don't leave anywhere. They come to you. That's ridiculous. I like LeBron. He's a great player. But I don't think in the history of sports you can find a two-time defending MVP leaving to go play with other people."

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '08        #269
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
GOAT forgot to say the most important part of it, see if you can figure it out.
 07-19-2010, 02:51 PM         #270
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Pippen took the Bulls to the Eastern Conference Semis. How is that "almost."

GOAT dance time

[pic - click to view]

Almost to the Finals... Not the ECF.
 7 years ago '06        #271
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3522 3522

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #272
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,836 | Props total: 1997 1997
smh glad lebron left cle they suck as proved by their owner.. if cle was so great they woulda had somebody to fall back on...
 07-19-2010, 03:05 PM         #273
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id never thought id see the day people would discredit Jordans opinion (since everyone is on his nuts) to defend Lebrick
...the world is truly going to end....
 7 years ago '04        #274
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,982 | Props total: 4999 4999
 Rajj said:
but everyone seems to forget that NO ONE can win championships alone....Mike had Scottie, Horace, Rodman, etc....Magic and Bird had a strong supporting cast....So all of these people that claim that these superstars win championships...check your facts!!!
no s**t but to say they had 3 of the top ten on the same team in their prime? check your facts and get back to me on that...yea they had eventual hall of famers and jordan had pip and rodman but what happen when you took jordan off the same exact team that they had when he left for baseball?

if they were such superstars and hall of famers then they would've made it to the finals or even won but they didnt...
 7 years ago '07        #275
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Illuminated said:
That's all these guys do.
They can't just look at it as LeBron James being an adult and making his own decisions...whether good or bad. For some reason, they think repetitive hate threads will have some impact.
But this is a message board, and we are allowed to discuss whatever we want. The point of the board is to discuss sports. No shots, just saying.

Everyone just talking about what they think about the decsion, good or bad.
 7 years ago '07        #276
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Storchaveli said:
Charles Barkley:

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '09        #277
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
of course he wouldn't call magic and bird.

its all about jordan aint it?. He wants to keep making those overpriced hot recycled garbage he calls air jordans.

with these guys in miami, its all about sacrfice and winning, no spotlight please.
 07-19-2010, 03:55 PM         #278
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
charles barkley said it best......"I like LeBron. He's a great player. But I don't think in the history of sports you can find a two-time defending MVP leaving to go play with other people."
 7 years ago '05        #279
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
 circleinsidebox said:
but jordan didn't ask r try to team up with other superstars. Jordan want to separate himself from the other superstars. Scottie wasnt a very good player when first he came to the bulls. bulls didnt know if scottie was going to turn out be a great player. So it different
The bulls did not know jordan was going to be that player when they drafted him either. The bulls went out and brought guys to chicago. Nobody wants to come to cleveland. Maybe Lebron did not want to be their either. He should not have to spend his entire career their to please you people.
 7 years ago '08        #280
Ridah 
space
space
 head first said:
of course he wouldn't call magic and bird.

its all about jordan aint it?. He wants to keep making those overpriced hot recycled garbage he calls air jordans.

with these guys in miami, its all about sacrfice and winning, no spotlight please.
THA SAD & FUNNIEST SHYT IS THAT THEY AINT GONNA WIN SHYT LMAO
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy