Michael Jordan looks down on LeBron James teaming up with Wade/Bosh

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #241
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
Damn man Lebron must be the greatest player ever. He is getting so much hate for doing what he wants too. Michael did come in the league with none of the hype Bron has. But the bulls matched him with one of the best defenders and SF ever. They kept adding role players. But n*ggaz is so mad because the heat is making history.

Let them do whatever they want damn. Bird and Magic did not want to play with Michaels a.ss back then anyways. He was arrogant and hated.

Last edited by Quddus; 07-19-2010 at 05:11 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #242
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,469 | Props total: 6051 6051
 Supreme7 said:
lebron > jordan
?????????
 7 years ago '04        #243
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
So jordan thinks he would of won all those titles with mo williams instead of scottie pippen...what a joke.
 7 years ago '07        #244
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Quddus said:
Damn man Lebron must be the greatest player ever. He is getting so much hate for doing what he wants too. Michael did come in the league with none of the hype Bron has. But the bulls matched him with one of the best defenders and SF ever. They kept adding role players. But n*ggaz is so mad because the heat is making history.

Let them do whatever they want damn. Bird and Magic did not want to play with Michaels a.ss back then anyways. He was arrogant and hated.
so ur sayin that Jordan is hating on Mike now???
 7 years ago '07        #245
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 money36 said:
So jordan thinks he would of won all those titles with mo williams instead of scottie pippen...what a joke.
nope but jordan thinks that if he goes to the finals wit a team then has the best record 2 years in a row after that that he might bring in a title...
 7 years ago '05        #246
circleinsidebox 
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
 Rajj said:
but everyone seems to forget that NO ONE can win championships alone....Mike had Scottie, Horace, Rodman, etc....Magic and Bird had a strong supporting cast....So all of these people that claim that these superstars win championships...check your facts!!!
but jordan didn't ask r try to team up with other superstars. Jordan want to separate himself from the other superstars. Scottie wasnt a very good player when first he came to the bulls. bulls didnt know if scottie was going to turn out be a great player. So it different
 7 years ago '08        #247
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
Jordan signed that sh1tty a.ss deal in 88

He didn't have the option. Luckily Pippen came along
 7 years ago '07        #248
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
yall honestly think jordan would have left a team if he went to the finals and had the best record for two years in a row after that and the organization gave him everything he asked for? stop babyin this n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #249
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cambury said:
nope but jordan thinks that if he goes to the finals wit a team then has the best record 2 years in a row after that that he might bring in a title...
Its not fair to compare it like that. We wont know what jordan would of done if he was coached by mike brown with mo williams, no rings and was able to be a free agent. Its all speculation. Its easy to talk now because he had phil jackson, pippen, grant, rodman, kukoc during his runs and 6 rings.
 7 years ago '04        #250
slumz 
space
space
$666 | Props total: 7 7
some1 correct me if im wrong but ....

its not like Pippen came to the bulls as a superstar player... although they did get better in the playoffs with his addition..but even then it took 3 years until the Bulls actually reached the Finals....

Pippen developed as a player alongside Michael Jordan.. he wasnt "Lebron James" coming to a team with a top tier player who has already won an NBA Championship...

and as much as I'm a Jordan fan... I still got respect for Kobe... They did'nt win the NBA Finals the first time around when Gasol was thrown in to the mix...

IMO I agree with others saying what happened to the competitiveness of the sport...but then again theres always 2 sides to the story with Lebron making the best choice for him and his fam.. however This is why players like Kevin Durant are recently getting more praise then they have because they're showing that they want to build from the ground up with a core group of guys.
 7 years ago '07        #251
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 money36 said:
Its not fair to compare it like that. We wont know what jordan would of done if he was coached by mike brown with mo williams, no rings and was able to be a free agent. Its all speculation. Its easy to talk now because he had phil jackson, pippen, grant, rodman, kukoc during his runs and 6 rings.
if Jordan was gonna lose it was gonna b on him not on anyone else...when Lebron loses its on everybody else from the top of the organization to the 15th man on the bench. knowing Mike there was no way he doesnt feel like he needs to do more to get a team that close ova the top
 7 years ago '08        #252
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 slumz said:

its not like Pippen came to the bulls as a superstar player... although they did get better in the playoffs with his addition..but even then it took 3 years until the Bulls actually reached the Finals....

Pippen developed as a player alongside Michael Jordan.. he wasnt "Lebron James" coming to a team with a top tier player who has already won an NBA Championship...

and as much as I'm a Jordan fan... I still got respect for Kobe... They did'nt win the NBA Finals the first time around when Gasol was thrown in to the mix...

IMO I agree with others saying what happened to the competitiveness of the sport...but then again theres always 2 sides to the story with Lebron making the best choice for him and his fam.. however This is why players like Kevin Durant are recently getting more praise then they have because they're showing that they want to build from the ground up with a core group of guys.
Except Durant came in the league what 3 years ago?

Everybody now on the Heat signed their 1st extensions.

If Durant is on the Thunder in 2020 and ringless, we can revisit his supposed loyalty
 7 years ago '04        #253
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2448 2448
 money36 said:
Jordan's second best player was Charles Oakley the year he signed his deal in 88... his team was coming off a 40 win season and a 30 win season before that... And he chose to stay in a city that had never won a championship and the worst supporting cast of any superstar in history aside from probably Pete Maravich...

Phil Jackson was not on that team when Jordan made his decision to stay with the Bulls... Pippen didnt even barely play the year Jordan made his decision... So yeah its pretty clear what Jordan would have done in Lebron's shoes... he would have stayed cuz compared to Jordan's team during his decision to stay with the Bulls Lebrons team looks like an All-star team...
 7 years ago '04        #254
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
This is sad to see yall cats actually trying to defend a straight up "I don't want to be the man" move.....I guess this is a different era. This is the "I'm scared to have all that pressure on lil ole me era" ....Weak azz cats!!! SMH
 7 years ago '07        #255
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 CA$H MONEY said:
This is sad to see yall cats actually trying to defend a straight up "I don't want to be the man" move.....I guess this is a different era. This is the "I'm scared to have all that pressure on lil ole me era" ....Weak azz cats!!! SMH
you can tell the difference between all the old school real dudes on here and all the hoe a.ss young tight jeans dudes on here, simple as that
 7 years ago '04        #256
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Cambury said:
you can tell the difference between all the old school real dudes on here and all the hoe a.ss young tight jeans dudes on here, simple as that
Yep You sure can........

Thats why this new way of thinking is scary.......When the time comes for cats to "face the music", they run and hide........
 7 years ago '04        #257
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cambury said:
knowing Mike there was no way he doesnt feel like he needs to do more to get a team that close ova the top
Really, because the cavs did worse in the playoffs every year after the 1 year to the finals. The free agency today is different. The other teams in league are getting better while the team your on is not getting any help to compete with the elite teams. When other teams have 4 great players to your 1 i dont see how jordan could get over the top with mo williams when all the defenders on the opposing team are focused on you alone. You cant win it by yourself.

Last edited by money36; 07-19-2010 at 12:24 PM..
 07-19-2010, 12:34 PM         #258
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supreme7 said:
bron is the #1 guy.. i dont kno where u guys get all this 2nd option sht... when u eva heard of a back to back mvp being a 2nd option.. cle was a.ss so he left they couldt get quality players not his fault

im not hating and i see your a proud bron supporter thats cool but i will say this by goin to mia im sorry man that prove to me he wanted to be the 2nd option and the whole cle is a.ss thing is cop out excuse dude they were the best team in the league 2 yrs in a row im sorry mia is wades house and always will be till he leave he still the face of that city (wade county) n team and that when u eva heard of a back to back mvp.... my question for you is when u eva heard of a back to back mvp leaving his team a playoff team/ mind you a dominant team to go to sub par team bron in my eyes choose to be #2 when he did that im not knocking him for want rings i just think in all fairness of the sport i woulda like to see him playing against wade n bosh instead of with them

mia is wades house

[video - click to view]

07-19-2010, 12:36 PM         #259
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slumz said:

co - signed
 7 years ago '04        #260
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
Lebron James did the right thing. jordan needs to stfu for right now and enjoy the show.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago