Gucci Mane First Person In Country With New Ferrari 458, Stuntin' With It & Stage Performance!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
im not from the hood either. im actually rich. all my friends are rich. my dad is a successful businessman, he makes way more than gucci mane. personally i drive a Bali Blue Range Rover Sport and i also own a $20k Audemars. btw im only 20 years old.

theres this guy f**got who d!ck rides my friends and i. hes not one of the rich kids, in fact hes a tool bag. all he does is talk about how if you work hard youll get what you want. luckily for us hes an idiot and doesn't understand how business connections (and a little bit of luck) are all that matter now a days.
 7 years ago '06        #82
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
just an ig'nant muthaf**ka wasting money on frivolous bulls**t....

he must got some serious insecurities to be tryin to keep up with the Joneses like that....half a million on a whip son?

that's stupid s**t...especially when your in an industry as volatile as the recording business is now..
 7 years ago '05        #83
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1657 1657
 Scoop said:
im not from the hood either. im actually rich. all my friends are rich. my dad is a successful businessman, he makes way more than gucci mane. personally i drive a Bali Blue Range Rover Sport and i also own a $20k Audemars. btw im only 20 years old.

theres this guy f**got who d!ck rides my friends and i. hes not one of the rich kids, in fact hes a tool bag. all he does is talk about how if you work hard youll get what you want. luckily for us hes an idiot and doesn't understand how business connections (and a little bit of luck) are all that matter now a days.
I hope that guy who d!ck rides your friends doesn't drive an Audi A5 and a 2010 E350

EDIT: Work hard and work smart, stop trying to be a b**ch about it. Educate yourself. The more I read your post, the dumber it reads. Talk to me when you're actually wealthy, and that your "understanding" of how things work prove well for you and your life.

Last edited by Left Hook; 07-19-2010 at 01:44 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #84
myguy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 60 60
swing my door >
 7 years ago '04        #85
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,318 | Props total: 1251 1251
 coolio said:
lmao at thinking gucci is the first to have that car

its also most likely leased

@ the lease payment on that vehicle >>> your rent, your moms house rent and both of your car loan payments.
 7 years ago '04        #86
tbyrd 
space
space
$574 | Props total: 0 0
 WiLL i Am said:

u good samaritan wannabe a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #87
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,586 | Props total: 6700 6700
Eh seriously tho....much respect to Gucci. He's been at it a long a.ss time. Dude definitely deserves the success.

$3K+ a month to lease that 458 isn't chump change, either. I wish I had that kind of money to blow on a car lol.
 7 years ago '04        #88
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 Ed Bundy said:
so youre telling me that some uneducated, idiotic, gangsta rapper from the south can get a 458 italia without having connections to the illuminati?

riiiiiiight....

theres thousands of millionaires/ferrari enthusiasts in this country who could easily afford this car and are very interested in it...but GUCCI MANE...GUCCI f**kIN MANE of all people is the first one to get it??

must be his illuminati present

he raps like an Idiot agreed but you gotta be smart to be a hustler bro that s**t is not a fools game.....

as far as the Illuminati s**t if you think these n*ggas are sitting at the same table as world rulers........nvm I said i was done with this x-files s**t

dope car garbage rapper, just like jeezy before him whats the difference
 7 years ago '05        #89
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,425 | Props total: 25056 25056
...Had To Do My Research. The One That Sold In Auction Was In Los Angeles. The One That Gucci Has Is Located In Atlanta. Theres 3 Located In ATL (Black,Red,and Yellow) In Which They Showed Off In Atlanta Acouple Weeks Ago At A Car Show and I Guess Gucci Made A Deal With Ferrari Dealership That Was Showing It Off But The First 458 That Was Sold Was A Black One,Not The Yellow One.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #90
Antman187 
space
space
$881 | Props total: 51 51
THE DMV watching him too...no license having a.ss
 7 years ago '06        #91
PokeyG82 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
That b*tch go hard, looks like the Audi on roids. Yes I do knw Ferrari makes Audi..
 07-19-2010, 12:29 PM         #92
recklesss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice ride.

It's a shame many think you can lease a vehicle like that.

It is his money so why do you care? Get your own money and do what you would like with it. Stop hatin' on him for doing his thing.
 7 years ago '06        #93
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Budala said:
@ the lease payment on that vehicle >>> your rent, your moms house rent and both of your car loan payments.
lmao the f**k..why is this dirty swamp rat getting mad over some rappers money? weirdo

Last edited by coolio; 07-19-2010 at 01:46 PM..
 07-19-2010, 02:24 PM         #94
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha! can't say this is the smartest thing to buy in this economic climate.....but hey, if ya got it..spend it if ya wanna
 7 years ago '04        #95
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 ThaReapa420 said:
College doesn't count as educated these days
Then what does it mean to be educated then?
 07-21-2010, 01:54 PM         #96
Celtics3Four  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nupe1911 said:

Nah n*gga, I'm just an educated hood n*gga. Gotta be smart and make good financial decisions. I sincerely hope Gucci leased it though. But the n*gga above me is right. You've got to have cash money at auctions. Again, the re-sale value on this one will be huge 20 yrs from now.
The re-sale on this car will be horrendous in 20 years. Even in 10 years. The f**k are you talking about? It's just the next in line after the 430. In 5 years it will be replaced by a new mid-engined V8 and its value will plummet. Hell once the high-performance version (like the Scuderia was for the 430) and the spider come out the value will dip too. Matter of fact, once more people take delivery of it in the US and eBay, Autotrader, etc. become flooded with them, the value will drop.

PokeyG82 said:
That b*tch go hard, looks like the Audi on roids. Yes I do knw Ferrari makes Audi..
Ferrari is owned by Fiat. No relation to Audi.

Audi is owned by VW, which also owns Lamborghini.

Last edited by Celtics3Four; 07-21-2010 at 01:56 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #97
kweezy95 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 1 1
n*ggas hilarious
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago