Gucci Mane First Person In Country With New Ferrari 458, Stuntin' With It & Stage Performance!

most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,945 | Props total: 484 484
 niceguy954 said:
ballin

Bill gates in ballin...Warren Buffet is ballin...how much money does he have in the bank..10-20 mill

ok buy something that is worth 1/2 a mill that cant help you get more money

I want to see gucci when he is 50..n*gga wont be ballin then

And the 50 cents you receive daily for someone sponsoring that hungry child on tv makes you a baller? lmao
 7 years ago '05        #62
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 598 598
I hate Gucci Mane and Soulja for being none lyrical, but Gucci got my props. The 458 is an amazing machine. Being first in the US is a big accomplishment. This n*gga beat out all these billionaires. Also the re-sale value will be excellent. I've been planning to swing by the dealership here in Plano to check one out. A n*gga can dream can't he.

Last edited by nupe1911; 07-18-2010 at 07:45 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #63
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Also, the taxes on the beast is going to eat this n*gga alive. He doesn't have a conisistent million $ income. It will be gone in less than a year. I agree with the rest of yall though. Spending a 1/2 mill on something that doesn't yield a return is insane. Just buy a California and be through.
 07-18-2010, 07:55 PM         #64
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WCIB said:
when i clicked in here, i didn't think i'd see someone actually say that Gucci Mane is now apparently a part of the Illuminati now... to all of you Illuminati heads out there, the day you start saying Gucci Mane is a part of that s**t, then it's probably time to hang up the keyboard...
you obviously dont know how the music industry works

it has nothing to do with being black, being uneducated, or being poor. it has everything to do with being a pawn. therefore, it doesnt matter of its gucci or justin beiber, they are still affiliated and being used by puppet masters.

you automatically fail for thinking gucci has to be in a suit and tie and sit in some secret underground chamber at a round table meeting with white politicians or something. thats not how they work you dumb prick.

7 years ago '05        #65
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1485 1485
n*ggas fakin on the n*gga talking about he leased it..lol how you gonna lease at an auction, then at that the first few ones over here. they prolly had n*ggas on waiting list ready to pay cash for the next few already

quit hatin
 7 years ago '05        #66
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 WiLL i Am said:
holy s**t we got Guccis accountant here :wow:

Nah n*gga, I'm just an educated hood n*gga. Gotta be smart and make good financial decisions. I sincerely hope Gucci leased it though. But the n*gga above me is right. You've got to have cash money at auctions. Again, the re-sale value on this one will be huge 20 yrs from now.
 7 years ago '07        #67
KillaKanga 
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 311 311
boxden full of know it all's.. from leasing to illuminati
 7 years ago '05        #68
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1664 1664
I never claim to be from the hood, so it's no surprise that Gucci's stuntin' with a 458 when a lot of people in my street drives a Maserati GT, Carrera 911, Ferrari 360 and some other cars on the daily, and they're not even a made rapper like Gucci. Hell, my 19-year old friend who goes to college with me drives an Audi A8 from that Transporter 3 movie, and he has another S-Class and Audi A5 in the garage. I know my friend's ex owns a Bentley GT Continental and recently just bought a Porsche Panamera as well.

Just because Gucci has a Ferrari 458, it doesn't mean he's in the Illuminati. If you work hard enough in life, no car is untouchable, unless, of course, you wanna own a Maybach Exelero. That s**t is $8mil. Work hard, you'll get there. In the meantime, don't point fingers at Gucci for staying on his grind. He's worked hard for what he has. Leased or not, dude's done well for himself.
 7 years ago '04        #69
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 Left Hook said:
I never claim to be from the hood, so it's no surprise that Gucci's stuntin' with a 458 when a lot of people in my street drives a Maserati GT, Carrera 911, Ferrari 360 and some other cars on the daily, and they're not even a made rapper like Gucci. Hell, my 19-year old friend who goes to college with me drives an Audi A8 from that Transporter 3 movie, and he has another S-Class and Audi A5 in the garage. I know my friend's ex owns a Bentley GT Continental and recently just bought a Porsche Panamera as well.

Just because Gucci has a Ferrari 458, it doesn't mean he's in the Illuminati. If you work hard enough in life, no car is untouchable, unless, of course, you wanna own a Maybach Exelero. That s**t is $8mil. Work hard, you'll get there. In the meantime, don't point fingers at Gucci for staying on his grind. He's worked hard for what he has. Leased or not, dude's done well for himself.

Who da f**k are ur friends?! Justin Bieber and Paris Hilton?
 07-18-2010, 08:36 PM         #70
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
nice car but he should lose the 3rd testicle...

Left Hook said:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cheguevara; 07-18-2010 at 08:40 PM..
 07-18-2010, 08:39 PM         #71
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i highly doubt this niggro is the first one in the country to get this car. maybe the first n*gga to have one. but im sure there are higher ups that had this s**t

u n*ggaS R FUNNY
 7 years ago '05        #72
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 EscoNore said:
Who da f**k are ur friends?! Justin Bieber and Paris Hilton?
Successful businessmen who own their own large corporation usually earn more money than celebrities who aren't all that (ie. not on Diddy and Jay's level). Their kids - my friends - def. benefit from it, though. I'm glad I wasn't raised that way, though, man. I don't want everything handed to me on a silver platter. I'm sure not all of the people in my area are as rich as T.I., Jeezy or even someone who's moderately successful like Rick Ross, but some probably are. Hell, my other friend who drives a Bali Blue Range Rover Sport also owns a $20k Audemars and he's just a 20 year old student

I'm not on their level or anything, they're just the ones stuntin', lol.

Last edited by Left Hook; 07-18-2010 at 08:52 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #73
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 cheguevara said:

[pic - click to view]

That one's hilarious, but that other No Limit one with Master P always gets me.
 7 years ago '06        #74
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
lmao at thinking gucci is the first to have that car

its also most likely leased
 7 years ago '04        #75
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Have To Say Lease.
You cant lease that car right off the bat. For most new Ferrari's you have to have bought certain models before in order to be on the list to buy it first.
 07-18-2010, 08:57 PM         #76
Angel 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who actually cares bout this s**t???

magically develop some skillz on the mic and release a CD at least half f**kin average. thats the only thing this guy can do to impress me. i honestly dont know how him, lil b, soulja girl, and all them n*ggas got deals

on a sidenote: car is actually pretty hot.

on another sidenote: i still dont care long as this n*gga suck d!ck at rapping
 7 years ago '06        #77
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 carltouss619 said:
probably spent all his money he had on that car

7 years ago '06        #78
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 coolio said:
lmao at thinking gucci is the first to have that car

its also most likely leased

7 years ago '05        #79
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9636 9636
 Ed Bundy said:
you obviously dont know how the music industry works

it has nothing to do with being black, being uneducated, or being poor. it has everything to do with being a pawn. therefore, it doesnt matter of its gucci or justin beiber, they are still affiliated and being used by puppet masters.

you automatically fail for thinking gucci has to be in a suit and tie and sit in some secret underground chamber at a round table meeting with white politicians or something. thats not how they work you dumb prick.

oh my fault... i see how it is though. people made fun of y'all for thinking there was a secret society having secret meetings, so now you've evolved your argument into 'they don't have meetings, they just run s**t and ANYONE that makes money is affiliated with them'

listen. just because you heard from one lame that some illuminati group exists, it doesn't mean YOU came up with it and it sure as hell doesn't mean that YOU are the smart one because you think it's real and i don't. grow up and step outside for a second.

gucci mane in the illuminati...... people are stupid.
 07-18-2010, 10:24 PM         #80
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas lost
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago