John Wall vs. Jeremy Lin (video)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-18-2010, 02:53 PM         #41
FreshPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lin is foreal.
 07-18-2010, 02:58 PM         #42
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob 321 said:
people forgot this is the game where wall had 21 points and 10 a.ssist, dude who edited this video only put johns bad highlights and jeremys good highlights
Ummm... This was a JEREMY LIN highlight tape so that means there going to show the GOOD not the bad...
 7 years ago '05        #43
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,781 | Props total: 1591 1591
jermey lin has potential he could be great.
 7 years ago '04        #44
Jolt21 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$600 | Props total: 9 9
watched jeremy lin a couple of times in the past 4 years since i went to an ivy-league school. dude balls outta his mind. he is EVERYWHERE on the court. rebounding, defense, blocking shots, dunking, shooting from 3. made our school look silly every time.
 07-18-2010, 03:54 PM         #45
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lin looked good to me....mavs should keep him......wall had a good game tho.

Last edited by DrX; 07-18-2010 at 03:58 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #46
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
 ktbballplaya said:
Ummm... This was a JEREMY LIN highlight tape so that means there going to show the GOOD not the bad...
the title says lin vs wall so that means both but they showed wall's bad plays. people hating on wall.
 7 years ago '04        #47
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
I posted an article about him during the season. It talked about how he got no love coming out of high school because he was asian and there hasnt been a legit asian point guard ever. HE ended up going to harvard because they gave him a chance and he was smart as hell. He wont wow you in any one aspect of his game but is solid all-around and fills up a stat sheet
 7 years ago '04        #48
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 jayo1210 said:
that clip was sum bulls**t...Wall wasnt even gaurdin him in most of the highlights and they tried to twist it and not show John Walls highlights from the game. John Wall had a bad game an still had 24 pts 10 ast
Wall got all of his points and 8 of those a.ssists in the first half when Lin wasnt guarding him. Wall really didnt do anything in the 2nd half when they put Dominique Jones and then Lin on him. Not to mention all those points came on free throws. You cant just look at the stats after the game and judge walls game because it was his first half when he was getting his a.ssists
 7 years ago '05        #49
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
lin had a good game yeah, but most people didnt know who he was until now. unlike wall. guys knew what wall can do so they prepare to shut him down. now lin got some shine and he's a target now. we shall see how he reacts.
 7 years ago '10        #50
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
Never sleep on anyone who goes to a small school. If a n*gga can ball, he can ball. Jeremy Lin has been playing within the Dallas Mavericks offense not forcing things. That's a far cry from being the number 1 option at Harvard. He got game. Considering they benched Roddy B. because Jeremy Lin was playing well is an obvious indication.
 7 years ago '10        #51
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
 beantown said:
Is there a site where they're showing these summer league games or are people jsut watching them after they're posted on youtube? jus wondering.
 dj ac said:
nba tv
espn3.com - you can also watch replays of sports including the summer league games here for free if you don't have NBA TV. It depends on what they are airing.

- is better than all of them though.
 7 years ago '04        #52
thcnme 
space
space
$521 | Props total: 3 3
Originally Posted by Sidney Deane
this n*gga has to be your friend....John walls 21 points 10 a.ssists and 7 rebounds vs Yao Ming 13 points 4 a.ssists and 2 rebounds isnt makin anyone look silly..anyone can have a highlight tape and look good pause

Bullseye said:
Nobody said Wall had a terrible game. I'm just talkin about when they faced up, Wall got schooled. And I heard of this cat from my homie, who heard about him on the RealGM board.

@Bullseye --- Yeah but, the "...Silly..." in the tag line made a n*gga wanna see what's up. That sh*t was misleading as hell. Nobody wearing #2 was abused...Come on, son.
I do like Lin tho. Good baller.
 7 years ago '04        #53
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
way to tailor the vid AGAINST J. Wall.. they didnt show Wall goin in against this cat..

cat might be good.. but if you gon show it.. show the whole thing.. not just Wall's couple mishaps..
 7 years ago '07        #54
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 MadGam325 said:
His toughest competition so far has been JOHN WALL.
FIXED
 7 years ago '07        #55
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
Mavs need to sign him because I heard the Fakers where looking at him also.
 7 years ago '04        #56
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 GetOnMahLevel said:
way to tailor the vid AGAINST J. Wall.. they didnt show Wall goin in against this cat..

cat might be good.. but if you gon show it.. show the whole thing.. not just Wall's couple mishaps..
when they were matched up it was mainly Wall's mishaps though. Wall got 8 of those 10 a.ssists in the first half when they weren't matched up along with most of his points...or should I say free throws. Wall had a nice statline but really didnt do anything in the second half. It was due to Dominque Jones and Lin's defense on him as well as making him guard at the defensive end which he didnt do too well
 7 years ago '07        #57
Bullseye 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 jayo1210 said:
that clip was sum bulls**t...Wall wasnt even gaurdin him in most of the highlights and they tried to twist it and not show John Walls highlights from the game. John Wall had a bad game an still had 24 pts 10 ast
Wall was only 4-19 shooting that night and most his points were from free throws. He was like 13-15 from the free throw line.

Not my video, so you can take that up with the uploader as far as what footage was/wasn't included. Wall was guarding Lin for several plays in the video though, and he blew right past Wall easily each time. Also, there's a few plays in there where he D'd up Wall and shut him down too. I'm a Wall fan, so not even trying to hate here. Just giving props to the Lin kid cause that sh*t was mad impressive.
 07-19-2010, 11:55 AM         #58
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was watching him play the other night on nba tv, he should have more a.ssists than the stats show. He created a lot of open shots for his team mates, but they made stupid errors or werent knocking down the open shots. Me and my boy have followed him for the last 2 weeks because hes a mavs fan and watches the games at my house.

Put real shooters around him and he has at least 4-6 a.ssists a game off the bench with close to 8-12 points.
 7 years ago '09        #59
whatzg00d 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$680 | Props total: 49 49
im def a jeremy lin supporter. you hardly see an asian point guards in the nba. i wish him the best and hope he does well. give him some props, quit your f.uckin hating!!
 6 years ago '08        #60
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy