John Wall vs. Jeremy Lin (video)

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
6397 pageviews
79 comments

Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
John Wall vs. Jeremy Lin (video)

WTF? Who is this Jeremy Lin cat that made John Wall look silly a few days ago? I won't lie, he kinda nice but I ain't never heard of this dude. Anyone know anything about him?

EDIT (found a better longer clip):

[video - click to view]

Found another clip of his highlights:

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Bullseye; 07-19-2010 at 09:34 AM..

79 comments for "John Wall vs. Jeremy Lin (video)"

7 years ago '07        #2
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
damn Lin is looking legit, don't know why mavs would need him tho, they stacked wit guards. undrafted straight outta harvard huh? lol
 7 years ago '04        #3
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 1831 1831
dat boy good...
 7 years ago '09        #4
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
Cant say he aint got skill, but this is still the d league.
 7 years ago '07        #5
Bullseye 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
 six6nine9wpk said:
Cant say he aint got skill, but this is still the d league.
Dude went head-to-head with the #1 pick in the NBA draft and was makin him look silly. That's pretty impressive all by itself.

Last edited by Bullseye; 07-18-2010 at 10:05 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #6
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 Bullseye said:
Regardless of what or where, John Wall, the #1 pick, got bodied by this cat. That's impressive all in itself. The crowed started out cheering for Wall, but was cheering for Lin by the end of the night. Dude stole the spotlight.
The crowd was on Lin's nuts from the moment he stepped into the game. He's a crowd favorite (because he is Asian). 1 good performance in a summer league game. D-League player at best.
 07-18-2010, 10:09 AM         #7
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Way to show your lack of basketball knowledge. Dude was NOT a nobody.
 7 years ago '07        #8
space
space
 MadGam325 said:
The crowd was on Lin's nuts from the moment he stepped into the game. He's a crowd favorite (because he is Asian). 1 good performance in a summer league game. D-League player at best.
I'm not saying this cat is the next coming or anything but I give props where it's due. This cat abused John Wall and his game is pretty nice too. D-League player at best? You just hating or you got an explanation? I could see many teams interested in him if the Mavs aren't. There's a lot of bums in the league that he could replace.

1 good performance? How many of his games you watched?

And when did Asians become crowd favorites? lol. And if you think the crowd favored him over John Wall, peep this:

"John Wall earned a huge ovation from the crowd at Cox Pavilion during introductions Thursday night, easily the biggest cheer for any of the Wizards or Mavericks players. By the end of the game, the crowd had turned on Wall and was cheering for Dallas's Jeremy Lin, the undrafted point guard out of Harvard who scored nine fourth-quarter points."
LINK:

Last edited by Bullseye; 07-18-2010 at 11:07 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #9
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
He can play. He got some skill. The 2nd video at the 2:30 mark. I can't believe he shot from that range.

I would really like to see him in the NBA this upcoming season. I'm sure he could help any team who needs a PG.
 7 years ago '05        #10
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Bullseye said:
So he was a crowd favorite cause he's Asian?? I didn't know Asians were crowd favorites.

And you think the crowd favored him over John Wall? I doubt it. Peep this:

"John Wall earned a huge ovation from the crowd at Cox Pavilion during introductions Thursday night, easily the biggest cheer for any of the Wizards or Mavericks players. By the end of the game, the crowd had turned on Wall and was cheering for Dallas's Jeremy Lin, the undrafted point guard out of Harvard who scored nine fourth-quarter points."
LINK:

I'm not saying this cat is the next coming or anything but I give props where it's due. This cat abused John Wall and his game is pretty nice too. D-League player at best? Explain.
You can post an article but I was watching the game man. The moment he got in the game I noticed how hype the crowd got. When the camera man panned crowd the majority of who they showed was Asain. Watch the game again (ESPN3.com).

A lot of his success has to do with defenders underestimating him. The first layup he got was baseline to baseline with no one really picking him up. I highly doubt he'll get the kind of looks he was getting night in and night out against elite guards. Doesn't have the athleticism for it. I want to see him actually play against a defense before really making a definitive judgement.

His toughest competition so far has been Cornell.
 07-18-2010, 10:33 AM         #11
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
I'm not saying this cat is the next coming or anything but I give props where it's due. This cat abused John Wall and his game is pretty nice too. D-League player at best? You just hating or you got an explanation? I could see many teams interested in him if the Mavs aren't.

Also, 1 good performance? Lin been making a lot of noise in the summer leagues. You sure you know what you talkin about?

And he was a crowd favorite cause he's Asian?? When did Asians become crowd favorites? And if you think the crowd favored him over John Wall? Peep this:

LINK:
Um, anyone watching those clips that doesn't realize that in those clips that John Wall was NOT abused is a tard. Wall wasn't even on him in half (or even most) those f**king clips.
 7 years ago '05        #12
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Bezerk said:
Way to show your lack of basketball knowledge. Dude was NOT a nobody.
I never called him a nobody. I watched him all season long at Harvard. Just don't see him transitioning well into a viable NBA point guard or 2 guard. Bump this thread in 4 months. Prove me wrong.
 07-18-2010, 10:37 AM         #13
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MadGam325 said:
I never called him a nobody. I watched him all season long at Harvard. Just don't see him transitioning well into a viable NBA point guard or 2 guard. Bump this thread in 4 months. Prove me wrong.
I really wasn't talking about you, my G...
 7 years ago '05        #14
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
Oh my fault Bez.
 7 years ago '07        #15
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
he blew past wall multiple times easily
This.

Plus look how he D'd up John Wall, forcing him to air ball on one play and then denying him the layup on another play.
 07-18-2010, 10:53 AM         #16
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
WTF? Who is this Jeremy Lin cat that made John Wall look silly a few days ago? I won't lie, he kinda nice but I ain't never heard of this dude. Anyone know anything about him?

Found another clip of his highlights:

wall lookes shook. Lin got sum skills and he aint scared!!
 7 years ago '05        #17
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
The majority of the plays were against #32 or #12 though
 7 years ago '04        #18
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
asian dude can drive, shoot, pass and play d, and hes obviously smart

he can dunk also, i think the mavs might have struck the jackpot on this cat
 7 years ago '07        #19
space
space
 MadGam325 said:
You can post an article but I was watching the game man. The moment he got in the game I noticed how hype the crowd got. When the camera man panned crowd the majority of who they showed was Asain. Watch the game again (ESPN3.com).

A lot of his success has to do with defenders underestimating him. The first layup he got was baseline to baseline with no one really picking him up. I highly doubt he'll get the kind of looks he was getting night in and night out against elite guards. Doesn't have the athleticism for it. I want to see him actually play against a defense before really making a definitive judgement.

His toughest competition so far has been Cornell.
So you're opinion (watching it on tv) VS. the Washington Posts's opinion (they actually attended the game). Hmm...

I'm sure Lin had supporters in the crowd, but I highly doubt they outnumbered Wall's fans. But that's not even something I want to debate so if that's how you feel then more power to you.

It's pretty obvious from all your posts that you seem to be hating on this cat. You don't seem to have one positive thing to say. For whatever reason you're hating on him, I'll leave that with you. I was just giving the dude props cause he was hoopin. I'm definitely gonna be watching for him.
 7 years ago '05        #20
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Bullseye said:
So you're opinion (watching it on tv) VS. the Washington Posts's opinion (they actually attended the game). Hmm...

I'm sure Lin had supporters in the crowd, but I highly doubt they outnumbered Wall's fans. But that's not even something I want to debate so if that's how you feel then more power to you.

It's pretty obvious from all your posts that you seem to be hating on this cat. You don't seem to have one positive thing to say. For whatever reason you're hating on him, I'll leave that with you. I was just giving the dude props cause he was hoopin. I'm definitely gonna be watching for him.
Who knows, just maybe the Washington Post could be somewhat biased towards the future of the Washington Wizards to hype him up more. Actually, scratch that, not possible.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy