most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
90 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-03-2010, 11:01 PM         #61
Awsomeman500  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
this is probably the LEAST logical/most ridiculous self ownage post in a while...

1 - there really hasn't been much "we want a black green lantern" outcry around the world.

2 - u're acting like some knowledgeable comic head when it's clear u don't know jack s**t.

3 - in the space of 1 paragraph u shot down your own argument.

4 - u're just coming off like a geek who was shot down in an argument & u're carrying it over to bx.

5 -
[pic - click to view]

i like your argument, personally attacking me... seems like you dont know anything about hal jordan, or comics in general....
 12-04-2010, 09:53 AM         #62
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
this is true, all over the internet i hear people b**ching how the GL is white and not black, news f**king flash d!ckwads its hal, hal was a white green lantern, just because 1 black green lantern existed you think they were going to just pick him? hals story is more interesting, his character was more interesting get the f**k over it and go cry more

when i worked as reception for this government place that delt with welfare, foodstamp etc. all black people did and no im not racist atleast 90% of the black people that came through f**king b**ched and half of them didn't even need it wearing 400 dollar shoes and maybe 10-15% of the white people who came through b**ch and surprising 0 hispanics b**ched

call me racist i dont give a f**k, im tired of black people acting like they are a superior race and im tired of all the b**ching they do and cry how they get pulled over because they are black or didnt get a job because they are black, newsflash you were probably speeding and weren't qualified for the job
Shut the f**k up, the day black people stop b**ching will be the day white people look at and treat black people with respect as human beings instead of a color.
 7 years ago '04        #63
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
serious;y.... i been seeing alot of people, mad that the green lantern is not black... for the movie.....

THE GREEN LANTERN IS NOT BLACK...

you probably thought that he was, cause of the tv show... but no he is not black.. there is only 1 black green lantern, john steward..... i think there are a couple more, but thats the most well known

but the 1 ryan Reynolds is portraying is Hal Jordan, the most well-known green lantern... and is white....

so stop with the "green lantern is black" nonsense...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #64
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 xclusive2k5 said:
man shut the f**k up, if people want a black green lantern, let them want it, who the f**k are you, arent you tired of seeing white super heroes all the time? stfu its a damn movie jesus

[pic - click to view]

12-04-2010, 08:13 PM         #65
rossic75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
Black people cry more than any other race/ethnicity
Yup. No one wants to see a black superhero!
 7 years ago '05        #66
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I think all that matters is a good movie. I hope Ryan Reynolds doesn't disappoint.
 7 years ago '08        #67
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1270 1270
 Venom said:
what you said makes no sense at all. hawkman was also in the justice league series so whats your point you tryin to make? hal jordan is not gonna be the only green lantern in future movies so stop postin out your a.ss
What he said is pretty much 100% fact.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
60 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy