most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Growing up I a.ssociated the Green Lantern with Hal Jordan. I didnt even know of John Stewart until my adult years.... So to me Hal Jordan is the Green Lantern and I am black
 7 years ago '07        #42
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
 IronMaiden said:
this is true, all over the internet i hear people b**ching how the GL is white and not black, news f**king flash d!ckwads its hal, hal was a white green lantern, just because 1 black green lantern existed you think they were going to just pick him? hals story is more interesting, his character was more interesting get the f**k over it and go cry more

when i worked as reception for this government place that delt with welfare, foodstamp etc. all black people did and no im not racist atleast 90% of the black people that came through f**king b**ched and half of them didn't even need it wearing 400 dollar shoes and maybe 10-15% of the white people who came through b**ch and surprising 0 hispanics b**ched

call me racist i dont give a f**k, im tired of black people acting like they are a superior race and im tired of all the b**ching they do and cry how they get pulled over because they are black or didnt get a job because they are black, newsflash you were probably speeding and weren't qualified for the job
 07-18-2010, 03:55 PM         #43
Awsomeman500  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tj.iscool said:
Hal isn't even the most popular Green Lantern
um well yeah he kind of is the most popular green lantern.. i mean most green lantern comics are about Hal......

Last edited by Awsomeman500; 07-18-2010 at 03:58 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #44
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Daville502 said:
There are 3600 Green Lanterns. Not only is there a a black one ,there are white, green, blue and orange skinned Lanterns. So the statement The Green Lantern is not black is inaccurate. The title Green Lantern belongs to them all.
you know damn well what he was tryin to say. stop bein a smart a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #45
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Awsomeman500 said:
um well yeah he kind of is the most popular green lantern.. i mean most green lantern comics are about Hal......
Hal stopped being the most popular well known one after the cartoon came out most people in there eafrly twenties and teens know jon stewart
 12-02-2010, 07:22 PM         #46
Awsomeman500  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
Hal stopped being the most popular well known one after the cartoon came out most people in there eafrly twenties and teens know jon stewart
really... cause i remember 2 recent big DC events called "Blackest Night" and the "Sinestro Corps Wars" and i remember the main Green Lantern.. beign Hal.....
 7 years ago '09        #47
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
dont mind these n*ggas

boxden is like bizarro world, you have a bunch of black posters running around acting like us whites arent the majority and they arent the minority

hal jordan>>>>>>>

only on boxden can black people freely fume their racist ideas, because in the real world they know we would get in that a.ss
 7 years ago '05        #48
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Yo ya'll n*ggaz is funny as s**t!:lachen001: Actually getting upset that this is a misconception.

Holy s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #49
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
 Bea5T said:
Black people cry more than any other race/ethnicity

[video - click to view]

*insert any tea party vid*

naw bruh...ur just wrong...so shut yo monkey a.ss up
 7 years ago '05        #50
theylikeme05 
space
space
lol...at u honkeys complaing about black folk on a hip hop forum...oh the irony...all races are equally f**ked up...black people just have the worst PR.../thread

PS

and i LOVE white b**ches and my best friend is Caucasian not a racist bone in my body but f**k it all the "n*ggaz" that im sure u lighter tones are using regularly i can get away with sayin honkey...dont understand why some of u Caucasians are so bitter.

Last edited by theylikeme05; 12-02-2010 at 10:54 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #51
theylikeme05 
space
space
BTW...Hal Jordan and GG the most gangsta out of all the GL's...Ryner is a b**ch...Stewert is cool but TV used him just to be PC...and nobody in this thread has ever read a comic with Alan Scott....
 12-02-2010, 11:10 PM         #52
Awsomeman500  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theylikeme05 said:
BTW...Hal Jordan and GG the most gangsta out of all the GL's...Ryner is a b**ch...Stewert is cool but TV used him just to be PC...and nobody in this thread has ever read a comic with Alan Scott....
john steward is cool, dont get me wrong.. i just think people who never read a GL comic. and only saw the JL animated, think he is the green lantern (the only one)

to me Hal has always been The TRUE GL in my eyes.. he is the most well known, and the greatest green lantern (accomplish wise in th dcu)
 7 years ago '07        #53
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 DrX said:
wow...who ever said anything about a black green lantern...did i miss a national debate...anyway i could care less but i would like to see one just so a young brother cazn get some shine...even tho most of america would watch a black GL unless their favorite token will smith played him
Yea this is my first time hearing about someone getting heated over it. Oh well, 17 June 2011.

:applause:
 7 years ago '05        #54
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 9 9
 Bea5T said:
Black people cry more than any other race/ethnicity

[pic - click to view]

excuse you!
 7 years ago '04        #55
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 MosDefinition said:
the thing is because of the comic book one of the least popular ones became the most popular i remember when the cartoon came out i thought they made him up like i thought they did hawk girl

comic nerds need to face the fact that in the minds of alot of people hal jordan isnt the most well know lantern

this is one of my favorite jlu moments though

what episode or movie is that from, i havent seen it and i thought i seen all them s**ts... damn..
 7 years ago '06        #56
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3477 3477
I was just talking to some ppl about this....

...they were str8 up heated about the Green Lantern not being Black.

7 years ago '09        #57
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 Awsomeman500 said:
serious;y.... i been seeing alot of people, mad that the green lantern is not black... for the movie.....

THE GREEN LANTERN IS NOT BLACK...

you probably thought that he was, cause of the tv show... but no he is not black.. there is only 1 black green lantern, john steward..... i think there are a couple more, but thats the most well known

but the 1 ryan Reynolds is portraying is Hal Jordan, the most well-known green lantern... and is white....

so stop with the "green lantern is black" nonsense...
this is probably the LEAST logical/most ridiculous self ownage post in a while...

1 - there really hasn't been much "we want a black green lantern" outcry around the world.

2 - u're acting like some knowledgeable comic head when it's clear u don't know jack s**t.

3 - in the space of 1 paragraph u shot down your own argument.

4 - u're just coming off like a geek who was shot down in an argument & u're carrying it over to bx.

5 -
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #58
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 IronMaiden said:
this is true, all over the internet i hear people b**ching how the GL is white and not black, news f**king flash d!ckwads its hal, hal was a white green lantern, just because 1 black green lantern existed you think they were going to just pick him? hals story is more interesting, his character was more interesting get the f**k over it and go cry more

when i worked as reception for this government place that delt with welfare, foodstamp etc. all black people did and no im not racist atleast 90% of the black people that came through f**king b**ched and half of them didn't even need it wearing 400 dollar shoes and maybe 10-15% of the white people who came through b**ch and surprising 0 hispanics b**ched

call me racist i dont give a f**k, im tired of black people acting like they are a superior race and im tired of all the b**ching they do and cry how they get pulled over because they are black or didnt get a job because they are black, newsflash you were probably speeding and weren't qualified for the job
TRANSLATION =
[pic - click to view]

racist f**k...
lolololol @ u complaining that they're complaining about always being pulled over.

yeah, u definitely mad...
can't wait till the next time a n*gga strolls into your office wearing jordans & u pop a blood vessel in your brain from frustration.
 7 years ago '08        #59
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
stop crying about Cleopatra not being black and green latern not being black n*ggas. Cry to black directors to stop making boyz in the hood spin offs and Waiting to Exhale 4. take your a.ss to film school go talk Terry Perry into producing it and make your own got damn movies. Until then white people are going to make movies starring white people the same way black directors make movies staring black people. Get over it.

Last edited by Arson; 12-03-2010 at 08:44 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #60
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol aren't there a bunch of green lanterns...they even got a squirrel lantern

and besides where are these "black people" complaining about the green lantern not being black?...a lot of time white people have these situations in their head and they automatically a.ssume that black people as a whole feel a certain way but yet black people aren't even thinking about half of this s**t

so in other words it's just a big jerk circle of made up complaining and what if's...go f**k yourselves...all of you

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 12-03-2010 at 09:03 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago