Bob Arum's Midnight Mayweather-Pacquiao Announcement | deadline passes without deal

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
...Damn I Miss The Stream,So What Happen?
 7 years ago '07        #162
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,077 | Props total: 30405 30405
Well, Arum doesn't promote Floyd. I dunno who really thought that Team Mayweather was gonna let Arum dictate what, where, and when... in all of this.

There was supposed to be a gag order, but... Arum be running his mouth non-stop steady.

Earlier this year, Pacman said 'no' to the f!ght... and somehow it was Floyd's fault. This time, after saying 'no', Top Rank trying to call shots? Ignore the gag order? Post deadlines (the clock was pretty funny though), and Team Mayweather didn't even acknowledge these guy even once... now it's Floyd's fault, again?

There is something going on behind the scenes... and I am willing to bet its the same sh*t Arum is always up to.
 7 years ago '07        #163
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
so lets say. bob said that while negotiating. both sides came to an agreement but he never spoke with anyone on mayweathers side...hmmm

then he said while negotiating for the floyd f!ght, he was never in negotiations with margo and cotto for a f!ght. but how come hes been saying s**t about a f!ght with them everyday? how come he was able to answer so many questions in detail about f!ghts with margo and cotto. suchs as venue and s**t.

how come hes taking up for floyd why he didnt sign the f!ght, after he claimed they came to an agreement-about rogers situation when he said he was speculating?

how come he didnt want to answer what terms they requested when it comes to drug testing? probably b/c they acted for 14 days which they knew flyd wouldnt accept.

arum is a lying pos of s**t. and the plan has been to get a bs paper belt from a f!ght with shotto or margacheato, all along. cotto has only had one f!ght at the weight and loss to pac already. margo is a cheat and doesnt campign at 154 and nor does pac.

its all about bs paperbelts and false titles for pac
 7 years ago '07        #164
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 stogz said:
Well, Arum doesn't promote Floyd. I dunno who really thought that Team Mayweather was gonna let Arum dictate what, where, and when... in all of this.

There was supposed to be a gag order, but... Arum be running his mouth non-stop steady.

Earlier this year, Pacman said 'no' to the f!ght... and somehow it was Floyd's fault. This time, after saying 'no', Top Rank trying to call shots? Ignore the gag order? Post deadlines (the clock was pretty funny though), and Team Mayweather didn't even acknowledge these guy even once... now it's Floyd's fault, again?

There is something going on behind the scenes... and I am willing to bet its the same sh*t Arum is always up to.
preach, people need to open their eyes.

usually casual fans that blame floyd
 7 years ago '05        #165
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
i dont give a f**k if its arum's fault more than anyone's or not....this f!ght isnt happening.
and mayweather is a b**ch anyhow....i just wanted to see Pacman whoop that a.ss, but ive known all along it would never happen.

if it does down the road.....mayweather will just be that much older.
 7 years ago '07        #166
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
pac has been in wars. floyds hasnt so pacs body is battle worn. did you not see how easily pacs face reacts to punishment. did you not see the cotto and clottey f!ght? clottey didnteven hit pac that much and look at pacs face. pac swells and cuts easily.

whenis the last time youve seen floyd swollen.

pac is going against the clock. floyd can have a long career like Bhop ifhe chooses to.

floyd walks through pac if they f!ght
 7 years ago '04        #167
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
I don't give a f**k who's fault it is, but these n*ggas just need to suck it up and f!ght...
 07-17-2010, 07:18 AM         #168
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
quit bulls**ttin.
 7 years ago '05        #169
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
shout out to all the ppl point a arum now...as much s**t as money talks now he is humble in yall eyes ....arum has gave yall some of the greatest matchups for pacman he gets no credit for that. shady or not he puts the money together and puts the matchups together . if he didnt get what he wanted for this f!ght money would be spazing like he always does and has .he ducked him thats all it is .....if offical papers are release today of what the deal was ..will yall officially say he ducked pacman or will yall say how do we even know that its real
 7 years ago '04        #170
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 998 998
I knew Mayweather wasn't going to do it ...
 7 years ago '07        #171
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
f**k boxing, this f!ght should have happened long ago
 7 years ago '04        #172
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5558 5558
Bob Arum is the White Don King, madd corrupt and using Pac as his sheep.

Arum keeps making Floyd look like the bad guy.

Floyd just fought in May, won and is on vacation now. Roger Mayweather has a court hearing for a.ssault charges in August and will probably do some jail time. Floyd will not box without his trainer, just like Manny would not box without Roach in his corner. Its that simple from Floyd's perspective, thats why this whole clock thing didnt get a buzz like Arum thought.

Arum on the other hand knew all of this ahead of time, but kept throwing dirt on Floyd's name cause of the beef they have and still have. But Arum is a smart business man because he knows he cant get this f!ght with Floyd now ( May 2011 is already being said as the next date for Pac vs. Floyd). So what does Arum do? He is now trying to set up a f!ght with ANOTHER Top Rank f!ghter. Margacheato or Cotto in mexico or abu dhabi. Why not timothy bradley? Paul Williams? Andre Berto?

Why would you try to get your prize f!ghter Manny to f!ght Margarito when the boxing commission just denied him a license to f!ght in Vegas? The boxing commission that they are so in love with following their rules.

If this f!ght is made, then Pac last three f!ghts will be vs. 3 top rank f!ghters. Meaning Arum gets paid like double from 3 mega f!ghts. Just another tune up f!ght before the big showdown with Floyd, this has all been orchestrated and is falling into place. Boxing fans that be up on their stuff knew this was going to happen.
 7 years ago '06        #173
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
floyd lost
 7 years ago '04        #174
jhova424 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 9 9
This f!ght would of made the most money because casual fans like me would of paid to watch it. Now I've lost interst and i'm sure plenty of other casual fans have lost interest. BOXING HAS LOST!
 7 years ago '08        #175
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,831 | Props total: 1333 1333
 CentsCuZ said:
Why do people always bring up money like they're getting broken off or something? Why do you care who can bring in money?

Fact of the matter is there are numerous divisions with great potential match-ups. The light welterweight division is loaded. The light middleweight and middleweight divisions will have good f!ghts. There are some great featherweight and bantamweight boxers, etc. etc. etc. Not to mention Showtime is in the midst of the Super Six.

There will always be a new guy that people think is great or the best. When Floyd and Manny go, someone else will be the consensus best. That alone creates the intrigue, along with the money that you so desperately crave for others to get.
This, with emphasis on the bolded parts

Are there really this many people that like paying $50-60 for a hyped up main event with a s**t undercard? I mean I like being entertained as much as the next person, but I don't need Money telling me how rich he is and waving his money stacks in my face to enjoy his f!ghts. I'd much prefer it if he did all he could to keep negotiations under wraps until a f!ght is made, then talk your s**t (i realize this case wasn't his fault at all, but it has been the case in the past, just making a point)

It's true, the level of drama (and especially the level of attention from any casual fans) drops dramatically after this f!ght happens, but to say there would be nothing after this? I would hope that less attention = less money = more motivation to f!ght for other reasons than just money (i.e. to be the best), which of course would all feed into this mentality that builds great f!ghters. Personally speaking, I like a lot of f!ghters in the welterweight to super middleweight classes, many good f!ghts that could be put on (Sergio Martinez, Paul Williams, Miguel Cotto)... none of them are on the megastar level of Money or Pac but that's fine with me. I'd rather watch two humbled warriors vie for greatness than watch two overblown egos scrapping over who gets the 60% cut

Besides all that, there would almost absolutely be a rematch of this f!ght... especially if Floyd loses...
 07-17-2010, 10:46 AM         #176
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayweather is clearly the b*tch... f*ck all his supporters on boxden and f*ck snoop for that dumbass youtube video.
 7 years ago '09        #177
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8556 8556
UFC won
 7 years ago '05        #178
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
alot of blind sheep in this thread

I hate kids that front to know boxing, but only watch the big f!ghts
 7 years ago '07        #179
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 stogz said:

acting like he was gonna announce a f!ght at this conference on somebody who isn't his f!ghter behalf
 7 years ago '08        #180
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
Mayweather>>

arum musta lost his gotdamn mind

at tryna give money may some deadline clock
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago