Bob Arum's Midnight Mayweather-Pacquiao Announcement | deadline passes without deal

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
 240ka said:
yes im fully aware. and i thought EM and MAB were both shot in their first f!ghts. EM just had the style to beat pac eventhoough he was shot.

dude, floyd walks through everyone on pacs resume. pac wouldnt make it through floyds and hold on to a zero. hell, he couldnt even do it with his resume
no they weren't shot..they were looked at as the best in the division

second pacs resume is better

third nobody is making the argument that pac is better the mayweather.Point is pac has time and time again stepped up and took the big/risky f!ght the fans want to see with the best guys available while mayweather never has other then corrales which was early in his career

so basically it's easy to put two and two together and see who's avoiding who.I don't care if manny lost 20 f!ghts....aslong as he's been f!ghting the best and showing he's not SCARED to f!ght anybody and the other guy has been b**ched at his whole career for avoiding big f!ghts it's easy to see who's the main reason for the f!ght not happening

like i said turn on espn tomorrow if floyd didn't sign (which is what it looks like)...they're going to be on floyd's a.ss

Last edited by philly337; 07-16-2010 at 10:52 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #102
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 240ka said:
yes im fully aware. and i thought EM and MAB were both shot in their first f!ghts. EM just had the style to beat pac eventhoough he was shot.

dude, floyd walks through everyone on pacs resume. pac wouldnt make it through floyds and hold on to a zero. hell, he couldnt even do it with his resume
0 this and 0 that.....are you seeing a trend here even though manny has l's on his record it doesnt diminish what he has done more people respect manny and other guys with l's on there records cuz they actually went out of there way to f!ght the best.Floyd should just retire again and take a looong vacation with joe calzaghe and take their 0's out for a night on the town............
 7 years ago '06        #103
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
so this s**t on tv or what?10 minutes to go
 7 years ago '09        #104
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,417 | Props total: 10541 10541
^^ 12:00 PST = 3:00 EST. It's 3 hours and 7 minutes to go.
 7 years ago '06        #105
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Chainz Graphics said:
^^ 12:00 PST = 3:00 EST. It's 3 hours and 7 minutes to go.
the f**k kinda s**t is that?Who has a conference at 3 a.m.

guess i shoulda read and not just a.ssume 12:00 am eastern

s**t i'm goin to bed
 07-16-2010, 10:56 PM         #106
JCWhy83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '08        #107
bigshock 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 0 0
 1MikE said:
Manny has agreed to the drug test. they're waiting on Floyd

a conference call for this is pretty f**kin silly
They saw the ratings "The Decision" got and wanted in lol
 07-16-2010, 11:02 PM         #108
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 triznathaniel said:
lots of d!ck waving in this post

I think Larry Merchant had it right when he said that he thinks neither of these f!ghters really want to f!ght each other. It's easy to single out one or two details about this whole story and make it about one guy being scared of the other, and that's because both have tried to spin these negotiations to make it look like a) they were in the driver's seat, and b) the other guy has something to hide.

If Pacquiao really wanted this f!ght, he would have put his ego aside and agreed to the 14 day cut off in the first place, regardless of whether or not he was bowing to Mayweather's supposedly unreasonable demands (mind you Floyd had already agreed to the $10M per lb overweight penalty).

If Floyd really wanted this f!ght, he would have put his ego aside, ignored this dumb a.ss clock game that Bob Arum is playing, and signed to the terms that he perfectly fine with just a few months ago.

The real truth is, as always, somewhere in between... both of these guys know what's at stake here... the outcome of this f!ght will determine who is the best and most prolific f!ghter right now... and both guys have to know that there is a significant chance that they could lose... you're not seeing the whole picture if you're one of these guys who think one guy is scared and the other is in total control...
Solid post but IMO Manny Pacquiao will f!ght anyone. I think its Bob Arum and Roach who is making s**t difficultt. Floyd on the other hand calls all his shots.
 7 years ago '04        #109
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1577 1577
 triznathaniel said:
lots of d!ck waving in this post

I think Larry Merchant had it right when he said that he thinks neither of these f!ghters really want to f!ght each other. It's easy to single out one or two details about this whole story and make it about one guy being scared of the other, and that's because both have tried to spin these negotiations to make it look like a) they were in the driver's seat, and b) the other guy has something to hide.

If Pacquiao really wanted this f!ght, he would have put his ego aside and agreed to the 14 day cut off in the first place, regardless of whether or not he was bowing to Mayweather's supposedly unreasonable demands (mind you Floyd had already agreed to the $10M per lb overweight penalty).

If Floyd really wanted this f!ght, he would have put his ego aside, ignored this dumb a.ss clock game that Bob Arum is playing, and signed to the terms that he perfectly fine with just a few months ago.

The real truth is, as always, somewhere in between... both of these guys know what's at stake here... the outcome of this f!ght will determine who is the best and most prolific f!ghter right now... and both guys have to know that there is a significant chance that they could lose... you're not seeing the whole picture if you're one of these guys who think one guy is scared and the other is in total control...

common sense in a Manny v Floyd thread?
 7 years ago '05        #110
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Been saying it since the start

Floyd will never deal under Arums terms
 7 years ago '09        #111
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,417 | Props total: 10541 10541
 philly337 said:
the f**k kinda s**t is that?Who has a conference at 3 a.m.

guess i shoulda read and not just a.ssume 12:00 am eastern

s**t i'm goin to bed
Midnight on the west coast, My friend.
 7 years ago '06        #112
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
why is there not a gif for rasheed wallace?
 7 years ago '07        #113
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Bea5T said:

Same here. Arum was saying a year ago that Floyd and Manny wouldn't f!ght. Arum has it out for Floyd and Oscar.
 7 years ago '06        #114
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 103 103
 Chainz Graphics said:
Midnight on the west coast, My friend.
ah s**t. good night:aloofandbored10:
 7 years ago '07        #115
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Bea5T said:

tHIS

dont really know what the back forth about in this thread....I really think this all stems to arums shady dealing in the past
 7 years ago '06        #116
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322

[video - click to view]

is that you Money Mayweather?
 7 years ago '04        #117
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Both of these guys are dumb if they dont do this. The pay-per-view alone is gonna at least $75 a buy for standard def, $85 for HD.
 7 years ago '05        #118
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1047 1047
 Bea5T said:

what about Al Haymon's terms? because apparently Al was negotiating with Arum through HBO
 7 years ago '05        #119
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
what happened to midnite?
midnight pacific still got an hour
 7 years ago '05        #120
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
who would have ever guessed there was a way to silence the mayweathers:lachen001:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy