Bob Arum's Midnight Mayweather-Pacquiao Announcement | deadline passes without deal

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2048 2048
 jdogg562 said:
I was speaking about margarito before he was exposed....i bet floyd would take the f!ght now.....Now that he knows he is'nt a threat lets just face it floyd has the roar of a lion but the b*lls of a c*ckroach...........
nah, look to your boy to f!ght shot f!ghters who have been destoryed. thats his MO.

Cotto(destroyed by marg,) hatton(murked by floyd,) DLH(already beaten by floyd, and even stevie forbes, for crying out loud. forbes f**kked DLH's face up) Clottey never one a big f!ght in his life. now they are in talks about Marg. and even a rematch with Cotto. smh

thats your boy pacs MO
 7 years ago '07        #82
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 philly337 said:
whether arum is lieing about agreeing to testing until the f!ght we heard out of manny's own mouth he'll agree to 14 days which were the orignal terms.If floyd takes that off the table and doesn't agree the f!ght fallin through falls on his shoulder no matter how u cut it
he already took it off the table. there are plenty of vids of him saying this after pac walked away from the first negotiation. and reiterated that the terms were off the table leading up to the shane f!ght...catch up guy

so if pac is asking for 14 days and he walked away from it last time and knowing that floyd has stated many times that the old terms are "OFF THE TABLE"

its obvious pac doesnt want the f!ght
 7 years ago '06        #83
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10599 10599
 240ka said:
nah, look to your boy to f!ght shot f!ghters who have been destoryed. thats his MO.

Cotto(destroyed by marg,) hatton(murked by floyd,) DLH(already beaten by floyd, and even stevie forbes, for crying out loud. forbes f**kked DLH's face up) Clottey never one a big f!ght in his life. now they are in talks about Marg. and even a rematch with Cotto. smh

thats your boy pacs MO
no that's pacs mo at 47...and hatton/oscar u can say the same for floyd....and cotto win > floyds over mosley who hadn't won a meaningful f!ght in years)

barerra,morales,marquez (at a weight that fits him) are better then anything on floyd's resume
 7 years ago '06        #84
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 240ka said:
he already took it off the table. there are plenty of vids of him saying this after pac walked away from the first negotiation. and reiterated that the terms were off the table leading up to the shane f!ght...catch up guy

so if pac is asking for 14 days and he walked away from it last time and knowing that floyd has stated many times that the old terms are "OFF THE TABLE"

its obvious pac doesnt want the f!ght
no it's obvious floyd don't for taking it off to begin with...he knows damn well that's a long shot for a guy to not only agree to 14 days but to then have to compromise even further.Go ahead and turn on espn tomorrow if floyd don't dign and see what that average person is saying..the blame will be on floyd watch...
 7 years ago '04        #85
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 240ka said:

thats your boy pacs MO
he aint my boy i said that in a previous post.All i'm sayin is floyd needs to just shut up and f!ght.......win lose or draw he will be RESPECTED a whole hell of alot more.He is runnin out of dance partners.If he doesnt take this f!ght who will honestly pay to see floyd f!ght anybody else.......?(Not because he is not great i believe floyd is great but not the best)People want to see the best take on the best
 7 years ago '04        #86
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
no that's pacs mo at 47...and hatton/oscar u can say the same for floyd....and cotto win > floyds over mosley who hadn't won a meaningful f!ght in years)

barerra,morales,marquez (at a weight that fits him) are better then anything on floyd's resume
:iagree:..........finally a true boxing fan.....
 7 years ago '06        #87
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 jdogg562 said:
he aint my boy i said that in a previous post.All i'm sayin is floyd needs to just shut up and f!ght.......win lose or draw he will be RESPECTED a whole hell of alot more.He is runnin out of dance partners.If he doesnt take this f!ght who will honestly pay to see floyd f!ght anybody else.......?(Not because he is not great i believe floyd is great but not the best)People want to see the best take on the best
the thing is this guy is gettin on people sayin who will pac f!ght a washed up this and that.....who will mayweather f!ght cause u know damn well he won't step up and f!ght pwill,doubt he'd f!ght martinez,and seriously doubt he'd even f!ght bradley..he'll end up f!ghting berto or alfonso gomez or some s**t lik
 7 years ago '06        #88
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
f!ght ain't gonna happen... i already gave up hope.
 7 years ago '06        #89
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 hooligun said:
f!ght ain't gonna happen... i already gave up hope.
yea s**ts lookin like a wrap....manny been talkin of retiring for years and really think he might have retired now if it wasn't for the floyd f!ght.Then on the other hand mayweather gets a year older and could hit the wall any f!ght now
 7 years ago '07        #90
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 TampaBay Bucs said:
When was the last time Floyd got on an unofficial scale? SMH

Manny weighed in at 142 ( for a WW f!ght) 138, 144 and 145 in his last 4 f!ghts where Floyd has been 46 or higher these last 5 years. What are you talking about?

I hear names but when Mosley pressed the issue he didnt want it. Its called selling wolf tickets. He waited until Shane was inactive and ripe before he came to see him. Not to mention it took a natural disaster and pure luck for that s**t to come off.

Mayweathers resume after that f!ght where he barking names:

Gatti
Mitchell
Judah
Baldomir

It took him 5 years to see Shane after running his mouth when Shane was pressing for a f!ght in 07/08
haha, this is your excuse? yours are worst than pacs.

well lets see. Baldomir was the WW and lineal champ at the time and people called for that f!ght.

Floyd had already signed on to f!ght judah(before baldo had beat judah) the WW champ and Lineal before baldo beat him and took his title.

cant remember mitchells ranking at the time floyd fwhen floyd fought it but he

Floyd used gatti for gatti mainstream appeal to help him crossover

fact of the matter is that Shane ducked and dodge floyd twice talking abou the had a toothache or wanted to go spend time with the fam. it was an extremely high risk, low reward f!ght for shane and he didnt want to take the risk.

floyd would have beat prime mosleys a.ss too
 7 years ago '07        #91
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 philly337 said:
yea s**ts lookin like a wrap....manny been talkin of retiring for years and really think he might have retired now if it wasn't for the floyd f!ght.Then on the other hand mayweather gets a year older and could hit the wall any f!ght now
floyd isnt battle worn being that hes taken very little punishment in his career.

he already f!ghts more with his man than rely on his physical attributes. he can have a long career like hopkins if he choses to. and still dominate
 7 years ago '07        #92
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 philly337 said:
the thing is this guy is gettin on people sayin who will pac f!ght a washed up this and that.....who will mayweather f!ght cause u know damn well he won't step up and f!ght pwill,doubt he'd f!ght martinez,and seriously doubt he'd even f!ght bradley..he'll end up f!ghting berto or alfonso gomez or some s**t lik
you are prolly one of the same clown who said he would try and find a way to get out of the shane f!ght.

well he beat shanes a.ss who pac and roach wanted no parts of. and all of pacs wins are against shot f!ghters.

EM- shot and past prime from wars with barerra

Barerra - shot and past prime from wars with EM

JMM - whopped pac a.ss and won more rounds in BOTH f!ghts. experts and even the pinoy media said they felt JMM beat pac

Diaz- paper champ

hatton- destoryed by floyd, and mentally(went into deep depression) f**ked by floyd

DLH - beat by Floyd and even feather fisted forbes whopped his a.ss. DLH
hadnt fought at 147 in over 7 years. was severely weight drained and dehyrated. they tried hydrating him my IV drip before and after the f!ght(at hospital)

Cotto - destoryed, shot and weight drained. beat the f**k down by margo with bricks. pick up yet another vacant paper title. barely beat clottey

clottey - never won a big f!ght. walking punching bag.

pac resume is severely padded
 7 years ago '06        #93
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 240ka said:
you are prolly one of the same clown who said he would try and find a way to get out of the shane f!ght.

well he beat shanes a.ss who pac and roach wanted no parts of. and all of pacs wins are against shot f!ghters.

EM- shot and past prime from wars with barerra

Barerra - shot and past prime from wars with EM

JMM - whopped pac a.ss and won more rounds in BOTH f!ghts. experts and even the pinoy media said they felt JMM beat pac

Diaz- paper champ

hatton- destoryed by floyd, and mentally(went into deep depression) f**ked by floyd

DLH - beat by Floyd and even feather fisted forbes whopped his a.ss. DLH
hadnt fought at 147 in over 7 years. was severely weight drained and dehyrated. they tried hydrating him my IV drip before and after the f!ght(at hospital)

Cotto - destoryed, shot and weight drained. beat the f**k down by margo with bricks. pick up yet another vacant paper title. barely beat clottey

clottey - never won a big f!ght. walking punching bag.

pac resume is severely padded
first off better check my posts..u were prob one of the ones who thought mosley was even close to the mosley of old..i stated many times he wouldn't stand a chance.And if u can pic pac's resume apart like that u must hate floyd...

corrales - i give him props here but he knew corrales was being overrate from amatuers..we saw this later and saw corrales was not on a p4p level like we thought he was at the time

castillo - only fought him because he thought he was a journey men and he lost..had to f!ght him the second time

gatti - overrated cause he had classic wars with another journeymen in ward

zab judah - just lost to baldomir

de la hoya - past his prime

ricky hatton - one dimensional straight forward f!ghter

marquez - came up in weight

mosely - hadn't won a worthy f!ght in years

everybody else in between aren't even really worth mentioning just journeymen..also bareera and morales were far from shot...u can say in morales 3 and bareera 2 but the first 2 morales f!ghts and first antonio f!ght they were far from shot
 7 years ago '04        #94
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
first off better check my posts..u were prob one of the ones who thought mosley was even close to the mosley of old..i stated many times he wouldn't stand a chance.And if u can pic pac's resume apart like that u must hate floyd...

corrales - i give him props here but he knew corrales was being overrate from amatuers..we saw this later and saw corrales was not on a p4p level like we thought he was at the time

castillo - only fought him because he thought he was a journey men and he lost..had to f!ght him the second time

everybody else in between aren't even really worth mentioning just journeymen..also bareera and morales were far from shot...u can say in morales 3 and bareera 2 but the first 2 morales f!ghts and first antonio f!ght they were far from shot
Keepin it 100..................
 07-16-2010, 10:20 PM         #95
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
fact of the matter is that Shane ducked and dodge floyd twice talking abou the had a toothache or wanted to go spend time with the fam. it was an extremely high risk, low reward f!ght for shane and he didnt want to take the risk.

floyd would have beat prime mosleys a.ss too
Dont conviently duck the obvious. The DLH vs Floyd f!ght was a done deal when Lamps asked Mosley about a Mayweather f!ght. It was never gonna happen that Nov....NEVER! DLH wasnt gonna have it, Floyd definetly wasnt entertaining it and Shane just gave the company man answer. Mosley got right back on his a.ss after the DLH f!ght and Mayweather wanted no parts. Complaining about "5 loss Shane Mosley" when he just f!ght 9 loss Baldomir. That simple overlooked fact alone is clear proof of a duck.

And so what Baldomir had a belt and was the "lineal" champ. At that time Margarito was the man at WW. Baldomir had to be the weakest Lineal champ of all time. Besides Floyd says a belt dont make him, I guess unless a bum is holding it the he is a belt collector. All his words, not mines.

Keep it real with yourself.
 7 years ago '07        #96
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 philly337 said:

EM has just come off a loss to Barerrra, beat pac then lost to Rahim(who pac ducked)

barerra has just come off a loss to JMM then fought pac. see the PATTERN!!!

EM and MAB were beyond shot. sorry guy

most of pacs big wins were against guys coming of a recent losses

DLH, Hatton, EM, MAB, DLH, CLottey, Cotto, Diaz(paper champ) now here we go again, with Margacheato and even miguel shotto(again)

Last edited by 240ka; 07-16-2010 at 10:25 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #97
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 240ka said:
EM has just come off a loss to Barerrra, beat pac then lost to Rahim(who pac ducked)

barerra has just come off a loss to JMM then fought pac. see the PATTERN!!!

EM and MAB were beyond shot. sorry guy

most of pacs big wins were against guys coming of a recent losses
dog are u f**king tired?I wanna give u the benefit of the doubt i not call u a f**kin idiot but man ur making it hard.First off i already said u can says they were shot the last time he fought morales or barerra and oince again u try and prove me wrong by sayin the s**t i said

u do know he fought barerra twice right?U do know he fought morales 3 times right?U do know he beat them both long before anybody thought they were shot and were still in their prime.Let's start with barerra..

he was in the prime of his career and just came off wins to morales,hamed,tapia,and kelley when pacman stopped him by tko

morales - u could argue after the raheem f!ght he was shot but he came out in the very next f!ght and looked fine with pac..third f!ght was a different story but was def not shot in the first 2

and u say all this about him then where's ur post about mayweather who doesn't come close to that.U can look back and say this and that afterward but when he fought marquez,barerra,and morales everyone wanted to see it and they were considered top of the weight class...when has floyd delivered that lol
 7 years ago '04        #98
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
dog are u f**king tired?I wanna give u the benefit of the doubt i not call u a f**kin idiot but man ur making it hard.First off i already said u can says they were shot the last time he fought morales or barerra and oince again u try and prove me wrong by sayin the s**t i said

u do know he fought barerra twice right?U do know he fought morales 3 times right?U do know he beat them both long before anybody thought they were shot and were still in their prime.Let's start with barerra..

he was in the prime of his career and just came off wins to morales,hamed,tapia,and kelley when pacman stopped him by tko

morales - u could argue after the raheem f!ght he was shot but he came out in the very next f!ght and looked fine with pac..third f!ght was a different story but was def not shot in the first 2

and u say all this about him then where's ur post about mayweather who doesn't come close to that.U can look back and say this and that afterward but when he fought marquez,barerra,and morales everyone wanted to see it and they were considered top of the weight class...when has floyd delivered that lol
i could'nt have said it better myself..........
 7 years ago '07        #99
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
yes im fully aware. and i thought EM and MAB were both shot in their first f!ghts. EM just had the style to beat pac eventhoough he was shot.

dude, floyd walks through everyone on pacs resume. pac wouldnt make it through floyds and hold on to a zero. hell, he couldnt even do it with his resume

floyd talent and skill level is leagues above everyone inthis era, in the weight classes hes fought.

the only close f!ght he was in was castillo 1, but i hope you didnt choose to forget floyd was f!ghting with only one arm b.c of a torn rotator cuff. but floyd still won that f!ght. and showed he wasnt a coward but giving cast. an immediate rematch.

cant say the same for pac who likes to play the waiting game when hes in close f!ghts

Last edited by 240ka; 07-16-2010 at 10:47 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #100
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
lots of d!ck waving in this post

I think Larry Merchant had it right when he said that he thinks neither of these f!ghters really want to f!ght each other. It's easy to single out one or two details about this whole story and make it about one guy being scared of the other, and that's because both have tried to spin these negotiations to make it look like a) they were in the driver's seat, and b) the other guy has something to hide.

If Pacquiao really wanted this f!ght, he would have put his ego aside and agreed to the 14 day cut off in the first place, regardless of whether or not he was bowing to Mayweather's supposedly unreasonable demands (mind you Floyd had already agreed to the $10M per lb overweight penalty).

If Floyd really wanted this f!ght, he would have put his ego aside, ignored this dumb a.ss clock game that Bob Arum is playing, and signed to the terms that he perfectly fine with just a few months ago.

The real truth is, as always, somewhere in between... both of these guys know what's at stake here... the outcome of this f!ght will determine who is the best and most prolific f!ghter right now... and both guys have to know that there is a significant chance that they could lose... you're not seeing the whole picture if you're one of these guys who think one guy is scared and the other is in total control...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy