Bob Arum's Midnight Mayweather-Pacquiao Announcement | deadline passes without deal

most viewed right now
 174
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 147
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 jdogg562 said:
I was speaking about margarito before he was exposed....i bet floyd would take the f!ght now.....Now that he knows he is'nt a threat lets just face it floyd has the roar of a lion but the b*lls of a c*ckroach...........
Before Shane massacred him it would have been the same thing, that f!ght would have literally been Baldomir 2.0 dudes target practice and has always been
 7 years ago '07        #62
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
 jdogg562 said:
If you believe that then i got some prime real estate in alaska for sale.Not once in your response did you comment on the ham and egger comp floyd has fought every time there was someone at his level of skill or could possibly pose a threat to his mystical 0 he side stepped them when he moved up to 147 cotto called him out for months side stepped,margarito,sidestepped,paul williams,sidestepped,and i know what your gonna say....he dont need them they need him and you are probably right but when you go around barking that your the best and such you should show and prove....
like i said, go look at pacs f!ght night weight in the 130 - 140 division and lower. he outweighed his oppoenents.

good look at floyd figh tnight weight and compare then to pacs and you will see that pac was out weighing floyd. if you choose not to go do your research and remain ignorant, so be it-. but the facts are out there to be seen

difference is, floyd had the balls to move up through the weight classes and f!ght bigger guys. while was being carefully guided and draining himself so he could f!ght in the lower weights

pac is a legit WW just like floyd. they are just small WW's
 7 years ago '06        #63
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
I hope this f!ght does happen. There is too much money to be made in this f!ght.
 7 years ago '06        #64
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
 240ka said:
once again, floyd was callign out everyone. especially shane


shane DUCKING
dog floyd was at 130 and just had his first big f!ght after corrales...floyd talked s**t on james toney and roy jones ad said he'd f!ght them before and they outweighed him by about 40-50 pounds..he's talks a good one be we never see s**t.He calle dhim out when he was early in his career when nobody knew him but people who followed him in amatuers and olympics....the he called him out when shane was about to f!ght de la hoya and this biggest name on floyd's resume was angel mandfredy....all this while he was 3 weigh classes lower and nobody considered the s**t a real challenge considering this.Then he wanted to f!ght him after shane was washed up and came back down to 147..here u can say shane ducked him but in reality he just wanted a few f!ghts at 147 to see how he would hold up.he did thata nd then fought him.
 07-16-2010, 08:41 PM         #65
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Floyd f!ghts once a year, n*ggas need to relax, and just wait till 2011.. He's not trying to f!ght twice a year, and personally I don't blame him.. The same fans will be around craving for the f!ght in 2011 like they are now..

Boxing is the hurt business, when you have money like Floyd, and just one f!ght away from retirement, why rush it? Wait for 2011, keep the thirst and anticipation building..

Not sure why Arum is in so much of a rush too see Manny's funeral.
Since when has he fought once a year? Dont worry........Ill wait

 philly337 said:
get the f**k outta here...floyd was just coming up while mosley was taking on de la hoya..was he supposed to turn down the biggest f!ght out there and the most money to f!ght floyd who was not at their level yet? Only time u can say shane ducked him is when he back down to 147 but dude wanted to get a f!ght or two under his belt at 47 before taking on a f!ghter of floyd's caliber
Thats not true either. Another argument Ive debated on a million times. The short and truthful answer to that is Floyd never called Mosley out for a f!ght with him at 47. People reference the Lamly interview, that was Lampleys questioning. Shane knew he would not get a f!ght with Floyd before DLH, they had the f!ght pretty much done.

No way DLH, Shanes boss was gonna allow Shane to get in the ring with Floyd and possibly f**k up that money they made by beating him. Shane just gave the company answer with that vacation and tooth loose s**t.

 240ka said:
go look at all their careers during their runs at LW. floyd>>>.all of those guys.

mind you, shane wanted no parts of floyd. floyd was climbing through weight classes trying to get a shot at shane and DLH. floyd called shane out TWICE and shane avoided floyd like the plague...i can post vids
All of this is bulls**t. Ive been through this argument so many times I dont have the patience or want to get into it. Believe what you want. You really thinking that Floyd is the greatest LW of all time just shows me it would be a waste of time trying to debate with you.
 7 years ago '07        #66
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
 philly337 said:
1.and this proves what?Like i said u got a problem with it take it up with the commission not manny pacquaio

2.this just shows he don't want to f!ght pac....he and everyone else knows damn well if pac agreed to 14 and may then went to up until f!ght night there was proba 5% chance of manny accepting.he was cool with 14 days a year ago....so shouldn't be any different now

3.dog are u really this stupid?My whole point to the 10 mil per pound was that it's not required by the comission and u use it as ur argument hahahaha.Point is even though floyd agreed he didn't have to and i wouldn't blame him..but since he did u can't just go "well i agreed to ur request that i got no issue with...here now u have to do this which i know u got an issue with)

4.i still don't get ur point here.How does manny making an excuse about being blood drained prove my post wrong in any way..where did i say anything remotely close to the subject of this...this has almost nothing to do with anything although like i pointed out it gives manny more leverage if anything considering he stated he was blood drained years before this f!ght was even spoke of and now he's saying he doesn't want to take a test in fear of being blood drained....consdiering he has a loss on his record he feels was from being blood drained his fear of taking these tests would hold more weight..what the f**k?
1: did pac go ask the comission go he ask for 10 mil weight penalty? no. so you fail, AGAIN

2: its funny that you seem to have forgot that pac was the one who walked away from the last negotiations in decemebr to go f!ght Clottey over OST. floyd gave him everything he asked for. 5050 split, 8oz gloves, 10 mil weight penalty but pac couldnt agree to RAMDOM TESTING? its obviously pac wanted no parts of Floyd. but the funny thing is, why if he asking for the terms he turned down, last time? maybe because they realized they f**ked up and put them selves in a worst position b.c floyd doubled pacs last PPV, tripled pacs gate revenue. he fought shane and slaughtered him, who roach said he wouldnt let pac f!ght on two separate occassions. when shane came to him b.c he said "shane was too goo" shane even said he would drain himself to 142lbs and roachs still refused

3 and people would be talking s**t that floyd didnt accept pacs 10 mil stipulation because hes "scared" to figght pac. floyd is damned if he do, damn if he dont. he compromised totally and pac still walked away so that does that say? floyd even gave him 14 days cut off but pac still walked but pac is askign for it now? you arent making any sense doggy. you cant have it both ways

4: so whats hes excuses when hes gotten cuts and bled profusely b/c of them. where the cuts making him weak b.c he was being blood drained? the excuess dont fly man
 7 years ago '06        #67
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
 240ka said:
like i said, go look at pacs f!ght night weight in the 130 - 140 division and lower. he outweighed his oppoenents.

good look at floyd figh tnight weight and compare then to pacs and you will see that pac was out weighing floyd. if you choose not to go do your research and remain ignorant, so be it-. but the facts are out there to be seen

difference is, floyd had the balls to move up through the weight classes and f!ght bigger guys. while was being carefully guided and draining himself so he could f!ght in the lower weights

pac is a legit WW just like floyd. they are just small WW's
where do u get this s**t...

floyd started at 130 and stayed there for about 6 years before going to 135.Pac started at 107 and went up to 122 in a matter of 4 years.Then floyd stayed at 135 for about a year and half and 140 for a year or two before goin to 147.Manny went up to 125 after 3 years...stayed there about 2 years before goin to 130...then stayed there about 3 years.

floyd started in 96..manny in 95...floyd has went up 17 pounds..manny has went up 40
 7 years ago '07        #68
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Since when has he fought once a year? Dont worry........Ill wait


Thats not true either. Another argument Ive debated on a million times. The short and truthful answer to that is Floyd never called Mosley out for a f!ght with him at 47. People reference the Lamly interview, that was Lampleys questioning. Shane knew he would not get a f!ght with Floyd before DLH, they had the f!ght pretty much done.

No way DLH, Shanes boss was gonna allow Shane to get in the ring with Floyd and possibly f**k up that money they made by beating him. Shane just gave the company answer with that vacation and tooth loose s**t.


All of this is bulls**t. Ive been through this argument so many times I dont have the patience or want to get into it. Believe what you want. You really thinking that Floyd is the greatest LW of all time just shows me it would be a waste of time trying to debate with you.
shows you dont know s**t. i just finshed posting a vid of floyd called shane out at 147 no need to lie. its documented that he did


here is the vid

[video - click to view]

 07-16-2010, 08:46 PM         #69
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
like i said, go look at pacs f!ght night weight in the 130 - 140 division and lower. he outweighed his oppoenents.

good look at floyd figh tnight weight and compare then to pacs and you will see that pac was out weighing floyd. if you choose not to go do your research and remain ignorant, so be it-. but the facts are out there to be seen

difference is, floyd had the balls to move up through the weight classes and f!ght bigger guys. while was being carefully guided and draining himself so he could f!ght in the lower weights

pac is a legit WW just like floyd. they are just small WW's
When was the last time Floyd got on an unofficial scale? SMH

Manny weighed in at 142 ( for a WW f!ght) 138, 144 and 145 in his last 4 f!ghts where Floyd has been 46 or higher these last 5 years. What are you talking about?

 240ka said:
shows you dont know s**t. i just finshed posting a vid of floyd called shane out at 147 no need to lie. its documented that he did


here is the vid
I hear names but when Mosley pressed the issue he didnt want it. Its called selling wolf tickets. He waited until Shane was inactive and ripe before he came to see him. Not to mention it took a natural disaster and pure luck for that s**t to come off.

Mayweathers resume after that f!ght where he barking names:

Gatti
Mitchell
Judah
Baldomir

It took him 5 years to see Shane after running his mouth when Shane was pressing for a f!ght in 07/08


Last edited by TampaBay Bucs; 07-16-2010 at 08:54 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #70
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
 philly337 said:
where do u get this s**t...

floyd started at 130 and stayed there for about 6 years before going to 135.Pac started at 107 and went up to 122 in a matter of 4 years.Then floyd stayed at 135 for about a year and half and 140 for a year or two before goin to 147.Manny went up to 125 after 3 years...stayed there about 2 years before goin to 130...then stayed there about 3 years.

floyd started in 96..manny in 95...floyd has went up 17 pounds..manny has went up 40
floyd and pac both started at 106 @ 16. pac went pro to make money and help feed his family

like i said, do look at pacs f!ght night weights between 130-140 then compare then to floyds at the same weight class. pac out weight floyd. pac was weight 144+, he shoudl have moved up like floyd. instead of draining himself so he could f!ght at lower weights, coming into f!ghts outweighign guys by over 9-10lbs
 7 years ago '06        #71
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
 240ka said:
1: did pac go ask the comission go he ask for 10 mil weight penalty? no. so you fail, AGAIN

2: its funny that you seem to have forgot that pac was the one who walked away from the last negotiations in decemebr to go f!ght Clottey over OST. floyd gave him everything he asked for. 5050 split, 8oz gloves, 10 mil weight penalty but pac couldnt agree to RAMDOM TESTING? its obviously pac wanted no parts of Floyd. but the funny thing is, why if he asking for the terms he turned down, last time? maybe because they realized they f**ked up and put them selves in a worst position b.c floyd doubled pacs last PPV, tripled pacs gate revenue. he fought shane and slaughtered him, who roach said he wouldnt let pac f!ght on two separate occassions. when shane came to him b.c he said "shane was too goo" shane even said he would drain himself to 142lbs and roachs still refused

3 and people would be talking s**t that floyd didnt accept pacs 10 mil stipulation because hes "scared" to figght pac. floyd is damned if he do, damn if he dont. he compromised totally and pac still walked away so that does that say? floyd even gave him 14 days cut off but pac still walked but pac is askign for it now? you arent making any sense doggy. you cant have it both ways

4: so whats hes excuses when hes gotten cuts and bled profusely b/c of them. where the cuts making him weak b.c he was being blood drained? the excuess dont fly man
1.Did i say he did?I'm really about to stop responding to u because ur pretty f**kin stupid if i gotta explain this for a third time.If floyd said he wasn't taking the penalty u can't blame him as it wasnt required and i would tell manny he needs to take the s**t up with the comission if he felt the need.Floyd decided he was goin to accept it...that's fine..respect but just because he accepted doesn't mean he can make up whatever stipulation he sees fit and pac has to accept it

2.wooow...first off he agreed to 3 tests one being right after the f!ght which would show anything in his system the night of the f!ght...also he didn't walk away from the f!ght..floyd would not budge on the s**t so he had to move on.And lol at him not wantin none of floyd get f**kin real..pac has shown he'll step up and f!ght just about anybody..u wanna say he's duckin a test that's one thing but to say he's ducking floyd come on cuz get his d!ck out ur mouth

3.just f**kin wow..do you even understand the points i'm making or read what i'm actually typing

4.i'm done lol.....i'm starting to think ur f**kin high.I'm curious thought what exactly are u reading or think i'm tryin to say on this point?
 7 years ago '06        #72
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
 240ka said:
floyd and pac both started at 106 @ 16. pac went pro to make money and help feed his family

like i said, do look at pacs f!ght night weights between 130-140 then compare then to floyds at the same weight class. pac out weight floyd. pac was weight 144+, he shoudl have moved up like floyd. instead of draining himself so he could f!ght at lower weights, coming into f!ghts outweighign guys by over 9-10lbs
wasn't aware manny was the only guy to do this

dog it's cuttin weight..i personally think boxing should do same day weigh ins to cut this out but if somebody can cut weight like that more power to them...u know how many f!ghters do this?f**kin cotto came in 20 pounds over in a few f!ghts
 7 years ago '07        #73
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
 TampaBay Bucs said:
When was the last time Floyd got on an unofficial scale? SMH

Manny weighed in at 142 ( for a WW f!ght) 138, 144 and 145 in his last 4 f!ghts where Floyd has been 46 or higher these last 5 years. What are you talking about?
floyd puts on a couple lbs and sometimes dont even gain weight after rehydration b.c he doesnt drain himself. the biggest hes been was again JMM and that was b.c of a long lay off

f!ght NIGHT WEIGHTS.

pac should have moved up to JWW and WW like floyd was doing. instead of draiing himself to f!ght at lower weights

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #74
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 240ka said:
like i said, go look at pacs f!ght night weight in the 130 - 140 division and lower. he outweighed his oppoenents.

good look at floyd figh tnight weight and compare then to pacs and you will see that pac was out weighing floyd. if you choose not to go do your research and remain ignorant, so be it-. but the facts are out there to be seen

difference is, floyd had the balls to move up through the weight classes and f!ght bigger guys. while was being carefully guided and draining himself so he could f!ght in the lower weights

pac is a legit WW just like floyd. they are just small WW's
Man Manny started at flyweight...bra...flyweight.....and saying mayweather and balls in the same sentence is a joke.Bottom line im not a pac-man nut-hugger,but a boxing fan,and all you floyd stan's can say whatever but it's a shame when this fool mayweather goes on national tv and disgraces the sport i love by saying some ignorant sh*t like i f!ght for money and i made more money then this guy and that guy,you might be right about that but we are talking about boxing homie not collecting checks yes you are the king of that but the reason you even have that chance is because guys like sugar ray leonard,marvin hagler,tommy hearns,and even roberto duran dared to be great not for the money but for history....
 7 years ago '04        #75
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
so thats how it works huh.. get caught cheating with plaster.. come back for 1 f!ght then get a shot at pacquaio.
 07-16-2010, 09:02 PM         #76
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
floyd puts on a couple lbs and sometimes dont even gain weight after rehydration b.c he doesnt drain himself. the biggest hes been was again JMM and that was b.c of a long lay off

f!ght NIGHT WEIGHTS.

pac should have moved up to JWW and WW like floyd was doing. instead of draiing himself to f!ght at lower weights

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

Im still waiting for Floyds. He doesnt get on the unofficial scale for a reason. I bet you can suck a watermelon though a straw.
 7 years ago '06        #77
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
 creep said:
so thats how it works huh.. get caught cheating with plaster.. come back for 1 f!ght then get a shot at pacquaio.
yea i hate that b**ch...i don't see why anybody wants to see him f!ght..he sucks and is a cheater.Should be banned from boxing
 7 years ago '07        #78
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
 philly337 said:
wasn't aware manny was the only guy to do this

dog it's cuttin weight..i personally think boxing should do same day weigh ins to cut this out but if somebody can cut weight like that more power to them...u know how many f!ghters do this?f**kin cotto came in 20 pounds over in a few f!ghts
yeah, and they made cotto drain down to 145 and put a rehydration clause in the contract too.

what im saying is that im tired of people trying to act like pac is some small guy. hes not. dude is a WW. hes a small welter weight like floyd.

but people always talking about pac moving up in weight and f!ghting bigger guys, when floyd didnt the same exact thing and moved up in weight classes much sooner. they need to say the same s**t for floyd.

floyd has fought only one guy thats legitimately smaller than him and that was JMM. hatton doesnt couunt b/c that guys walk around weight is around 180. plus he wanted no part of floyd at 140. he felt his chances were better to beat floyd at 47 than 40.

so people need to get off the "oh, pac is f!ghting guys bigger than him, hes a small guy" YES, NOW HE IS, FINALLY. and no hes not, hes a legit small WW like FLoyd


Last edited by 240ka; 07-16-2010 at 09:08 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #79
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
 creep said:
so thats how it works huh.. get caught cheating with plaster.. come back for 1 f!ght then get a shot at pacquaio.
you have the snake ARUM to thank for that. hes the one thats blasting NASC for not giving margacheato his license back. and this is the snake that people are actaully believing. dude is a con artist
 7 years ago '06        #80
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
 240ka said:
you have the snake ARUM to thank for that. hes the one thats blasting NASC for not giving margacheato his license back. and this is the snake that people are actaully believing. dude is a con artist
whether arum is lieing about agreeing to testing until the f!ght we heard out of manny's own mouth he'll agree to 14 days which were the orignal terms.If floyd takes that off the table and doesn't agree the f!ght fallin through falls on his shoulder no matter how u cut it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy