Bob Arum's Midnight Mayweather-Pacquiao Announcement | deadline passes without deal

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 Main Event said:
Wheres the Super Zab Judah thread
zab seems to be focused and in a new space. i really hope he he is and resurrects his career. we'll see if he keeps his composure when things get tough in there. if he does, then the rest ofhis career looks promising
 07-16-2010, 08:05 PM         #42
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
and you just proved you know s**t about boxing. thats the only time ill respond to any of your post.

floyd is easuly the greatest LW of all time, not to mention his other achieves meants. being P4p ranks for over 11 years while pac has only been ranked for 3. pac recieved his awards during floyds retirement. that should tell you everything.

you are going to feel mighty dumb with the "FOTD" gets destoryed by the f!ghtER OF THE ERA
You are on it hard. Duran, Mosley and Whitaker, just to name a few, were all better lightweights (far and away) than Mayweather. BTW, P4P is a mythical, opinionated ranking.
 7 years ago '08        #43
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
Anybody else watching friday night f!ghts, pretty much just said this f**kin deadline is pointless
 7 years ago '07        #44
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 jdogg562 said:
Man some of you bx cats need to look at facts besides the fact that pac-man is the naturally smaller man he is the one steppin up and f!ghting every so called king pin in there respective divisions can we say the same about floyd.....? I think not look at his resume carlos baldomir,arturo gatti,angel manfredy,all club f!ghters at best with so called paper titles and more recently a shot out dl hoya an over hyped ricky hatton,an undersized jm marquez(and floyd still came in over the contracted weight to insure his W) and a past his prime shane mosley some of you are talkin about snatchin up paper belts look at your boys padded protected record then say that again i bet you dont.That is the only reason he keeps makin up all these hurdles and hoops to jump thru he doesnt want to be the best by f!ghting the best.....It's all from the mouth....step up and stop running from your own legacy floyd..........
you do realize pac should have moved up through the weight classes much sooner than he did?

he shoudl have mooved up to JW and WW division long ago like floyd, this is, that floyd has the talent to beat these guys. pac didnt and thats why he was draining himself to f!ght at lower weight classes and f!ght guys they weighed less than him.

i think you shoudl do your research. when pac was f!ghting as a lighter weights, he was outweighing his opponents. at LW, dude was 144-145 on f!ght nights. look at their weights when pac was f!ghting in 130, 140 weight classes and compare them to floyd. he was outweighing floyd.

pac is a WW, hes no small LW. his team has gotten people to believe he is.

as said go look at pacs f!ght night weights in the lower weight classes. he was outweighing dude
 7 years ago '05        #45
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
 240ka said:
and you just proved you know s**t about boxing. thats the only time ill respond to any of your post.

floyd is easuly the greatest LW of all time, not to mention his other achieves meants. being P4p ranks for over 11 years while pac has only been ranked for 3. pac recieved his awards during floyds retirement. that should tell you everything.

you are going to feel mighty dumb with the "FOTD" gets destoryed by the f!ghtER OF THE ERA
come on now brah
 7 years ago '05        #46
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Floyd f!ghts once a year, n*ggas need to relax, and just wait till 2011.. He's not trying to f!ght twice a year, and personally I don't blame him.. The same fans will be around craving for the f!ght in 2011 like they are now..

Boxing is the hurt business, when you have money like Floyd, and just one f!ght away from retirement, why rush it? Wait for 2011, keep the thirst and anticipation building..

Not sure why Arum is in so much of a rush too see Manny's funeral.
 7 years ago '07        #47
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 TampaBay Bucs said:
You are on it hard. Duran, Mosley and Whitaker, just to name a few, were all better lightweights (far and away) than Mayweather. BTW, P4P is a mythical, opinionated ranking.
go look at all their careers during their runs at LW. floyd>>>.all of those guys.

mind you, shane wanted no parts of floyd. floyd was climbing through weight classes trying to get a shot at shane and DLH. floyd called shane out TWICE and shane avoided floyd like the plague...i can post vids
 7 years ago '06        #48
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Hold That said:
Floyd f!ghts once a year, n*ggas need to relax, and just wait till 2011.. He's not trying to f!ght twice a year, and personally I don't blame him.. The same fans will be around craving for the f!ght in 2011 like they are now..

Boxing is the hurt business, when you have money like Floyd, and just one f!ght away from retirement, why rush it? Wait for 2011, keep the thirst and anticipation building..

thats dumbest f**king excuse ive ever heard for Mayweather's clear b**chassness ducking Manny.

He can make another $50 million as well as cementing his legacy as the GOAT of this era with this f!ght. Only a scared pus*y would pass that up.
 7 years ago '05        #49
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:

Were you saying he should wait til 2011 in May?
 7 years ago '06        #50
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,989 | Props total: 10659 10659
 240ka said:
go look at all their careers during their runs at LW. floyd>>>.all of those guys.

mind you, shane wanted no parts of floyd. floyd was climbing through weight classes trying to get a shot at shane and DLH. floyd called shane out TWICE and shane avoided floyd like the plague...i can post vids
get the f**k outta here...floyd was just coming up while mosley was taking on de la hoya..was he supposed to turn down the biggest f!ght out there and the most money to f!ght floyd who was not at their level yet?Only time u can say shane ducked him is when he back down to 147 but dude wanted to get a f!ght or two under his belt at 47 before taking on a f!ghter of floyd's caliber
 7 years ago '06        #51
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2298 2298
Floyd's current pattern in his last 5 f!ghts is every 8 months. Guess what? November 13th would be more than 8 months after his Shane Mosely f!ght which basically makes that once a year argument null and void.
 7 years ago '05        #52
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 240ka said:

Floyd's lightweight run JLC x2(lost one) Sosa, N'Dou that makes him the best lw of all-time?
 7 years ago '04        #53
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 240ka said:
you do realize pac should have moved up through the weight classes much sooner than he did?

he shoudl have mooved up to JW and WW division long ago like floyd, this is, that floyd has the talent to beat these guys. pac didnt and thats why he was draining himself to f!ght at lower weight classes and f!ght guys they weighed less than him.

i think you shoudl do your research. when pac was f!ghting as a lighter weights, he was outweighing his opponents. at LW, dude was 144-145 on f!ght nights. look at their weights when pac was f!ghting in 130, 140 weight classes and compare them to floyd. he was outweighing floyd.

pac is a WW, hes no small LW. his team has gotten people to believe he is.

as said go look at pacs f!ght night weights in the lower weight classes. he was outweighing dude
If you believe that then i got some prime real estate in alaska for sale.Not once in your response did you comment on the ham and egger comp floyd has fought every time there was someone at his level of skill or could possibly pose a threat to his mystical 0 he side stepped them when he moved up to 147 cotto called him out for months side stepped,margarito,sidestepped,paul williams,sidestepped,and i know what your gonna say....he dont need them they need him and you are probably right but when you go around barking that your the best and such you should show and prove....
 7 years ago '08        #54
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
Margarito is not a threat :lachen001:
 7 years ago '06        #55
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #56
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 philly337 said:
woooooowww how did i know u was goin to harp on the "blood drained" s**t which is why i SAID SPECIFICALLY I DIDN'T THINK HE WAS BLOOD DRAINED JUST ADDS TO PAC'S ARGUMENT IF HE WANTED TO KEEP ON IT.U just wrote a f**kin essay tryin to prove me wrong on some s**t i didn't even say i believed haha..not even sure i wanna respond to this stupid s**t but nothing better to do soo...

1.I don't give a f**k how he looks or any of that s**t..he hasn't tested positive and the bodies in boxing are not requiring testing.If floyd got an issue with how the sport tests he should take it up with them not be tryin to block a f!ght with pac and "FORCING" him to take a test that isn't required...

2.not responding to the blood test s**t because for one never said i believed it and two he's agreed to the tests apparently

3.He didn't have to accept his 10 mil per pound s**t and i wouldn't blame him for the same reasons...the boxing comission is not requiring it..if he said he wouldn't agree to that and pac backed out because of it pac is the b**ch...neither guy has the right to demand such things...but if floyd wanna agree to it that's on him.But once again...manny has agreed to the tests

4.back to the blood drained bs lol..and what the f**k at the weight drained excuses..not sure where that comes from but that helps pac's case if anything where he has a loss on his resume where he stated he thought he was blood drained and now floyd is tryin to require random blood testing that would f**k him mentally if he really believed it

and once again...hold up let me put this in caps so u get it this time....IM NOT SAYING I BELIEVE IN THE BLOOD DRAINED EXCUSE AND SURE AS HELL DON'T BELIEVE IN HIS EXCUSE AGAINST MORALES WHO SHOWED THE BLUEPRINT IN BEATING MANNY BY TAKING HIS LEFT HAND AWAY AND SCHOOLED HIM

1: shane never test positive either and he was juicing. so your argument fails, right there

2: he agreed to 14days which he originally turned down and walked away from. floyd stated on the record that the old terms are off the table. so pac asking for 14 days prove he doesntwant a f!ght .c floyd said he will not accept 14 days

3: the point is, that floyd man'ed up and accecpted pacs request. along with 8oz gloves but pac couldnt agree to floyds simple request of OST? and the boxing comission doesnt have a weight pentalty of 10 mil per lb. so once again, your argument fails.

so floyd is the coward and all this bla bla, but he man'ed up and agreed to pacs stipulations but pac didnt want to man up to floyds? wow

4: dude, he said that he lost b.c of being blood drained, his socks were uncomfortable along with many other bs excues. fact is, a shot eric moraless still had enough in his tank to beat pac in their first f!ght.

and if you didnt know. EM said that he couldnt make LW anymore for their second and 3rd f!ght. and wanted to f!ght at a slightly higher weight. but guess what, team pac didnt care and had him drain himself. rewatch the f!ght. he loss the f!ght b.c his \body was shredded from tryign to make weight

if pac is mentally strong, then blood wont effect him. again, if it effects him so much, why was it reported that after giving blood leading up to the clottey f!ght, pac went right back in to training and was walking through his sparing opponents? see how the excuses dont line up? even though, i kwno you said you dont believein the blood drain excuses, to a degree
 7 years ago '06        #57
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
by the way i'm a fan of floyds so i'm not hating just thought that vid was funny was funny as s**t when stogz posted it
 7 years ago '07        #58
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 philly337 said:
get the f**k outta here...floyd was just coming up while mosley was taking on de la hoya..was he supposed to turn down the biggest f!ght out there and the most money to f!ght floyd who was not at their level yet?Only time u can say shane ducked him is when he back down to 147 but dude wanted to get a f!ght or two under his belt at 47 before taking on a f!ghter of floyd's caliber
once again, floyd was callign out everyone. especially shane

[video - click to view]

shane DUCKING

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #59
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 Main Event said:
Margarito is not a threat :lachen001:
I was speaking about margarito before he was exposed....i bet floyd would take the f!ght now.....Now that he knows he is'nt a threat lets just face it floyd has the roar of a lion but the b*lls of a c*ckroach...........
 7 years ago '06        #60
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 240ka said:
1: shane never test positive either and he was juicing. so your argument fails, right there

2: he agreed to 14days which he originally turned down and walked away from. floyd stated on the record that the old terms are off the table. so pac asking for 14 days prove he doesntwant a f!ght .c floyd said he will not accept 14 days

3: the point is, that floyd man'ed up and accecpted pacs request. along with 8oz gloves but pac couldnt agree to floyds simple request of OST? and the boxing comission doesnt have a weight pentalty of 10 mil per lb. so once again, your argument fails.

so floyd is the coward and all this bla bla, but he man'ed up and agreed to pacs stipulations but pac didnt want to man up to floyds? wow

4: dude, he said that he lost b.c of being blood drained, his socks were uncomfortable along with many other bs excues. fact is, a shot eric moraless still had enough in his tank to beat pac in their first f!ght.

and if you didnt know. EM said that he couldnt make LW anymore for their second and 3rd f!ght. and wanted to f!ght at a slightly higher weight. but guess what, team pac didnt care and had him drain himself. rewatch the f!ght. he loss the f!ght b.c his \body was shredded from tryign to make weight

if pac is mentally strong, then blood wont effect him. again, if it effects him so much, why was it reported that after giving blood leading up to the clottey f!ght, pac went right back in to training and was walking through his sparing opponents? see how the excuses dont line up? even though, i kwno you said you dont believein the blood drain excuses, to a degree
1.and this proves what?Like i said u got a problem with it take it up with the commission not manny pacquaio

2.this just shows he don't want to f!ght pac....he and everyone else knows damn well if pac agreed to 14 and may then went to up until f!ght night there was proba 5% chance of manny accepting.he was cool with 14 days a year ago....so shouldn't be any different now

3.dog are u really this stupid?My whole point to the 10 mil per pound was that it's not required by the comission and u use it as ur argument hahahaha.Point is even though floyd agreed he didn't have to and i wouldn't blame him..but since he did u can't just go "well i agreed to ur request that i got no issue with...here now u have to do this which i know u got an issue with)

4.i still don't get ur point here.How does manny making an excuse about being blood drained prove my post wrong in any way..where did i say anything remotely close to the subject of this...this has almost nothing to do with anything although like i pointed out it gives manny more leverage if anything considering he stated he was blood drained years before this f!ght was even spoke of and now he's saying he doesn't want to take a test in fear of being blood drained....consdiering he has a loss on his record he feels was from being blood drained his fear of taking these tests would hold more weight..what the f**k?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago