Bob Arum's Midnight Mayweather-Pacquiao Announcement | deadline passes without deal

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
26 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-16-2010, 07:16 PM         #21
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
i hope floyd dont sign this shyt

who the f**k is this guy thinking he can put a clock on the boxing cash cow
If this f!ght doesnt get made who does Floyd f!ght next and how much is he getting from that f!ght in your opinion?
 7 years ago '07        #22
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,340 | Props total: 2052 2052
 philly337 said:
As for test up until f!ght night didn't hear pac say that and arum lies off his a.ss but pac did agree to the original cut off floyd wanted so if floyd don't accept that and tries to make n ew terms cause shane took it until f!ght night its a b**ch move
dawg, did you not hear floyd say after pac walkws away from the old terms, that they were off the table once his numbers with shane s h i t on pacs?

so how is it a b**ch move on floyds part? its a b**ch move on pacs b.c he knows floyd wont agree to that s**t b.c he said it. he said he wants testing up to the f!ght. if pac wanted 14 days and 50/50 split. he should have taken it back in March when floyd offered it instead of turning it down like a ho a.ss nicca

Last edited by 240ka; 07-16-2010 at 07:29 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #23
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 TampaBay Bucs said:
If this f!ght doesnt get made who does Floyd f!ght next and how much is he getting from that f!ght in your opinion?
Sergio Martinez and going up to MW. which hes mentioned.

do you not realize that shane mosley isnt a PPV attraction? the last time he was on PPV was with cotto, before that DLH.

do you know why HBO passed on Mosley-Mora? b/c shane doesnt generate PPV buys. Floyd did 1.4mil with a non draw like shane and 1.1mil with JMM.

floyd made 40mil with shane. he can make another 30-40mil making anyone. unlike pac. the most hes made was 12 mil against clottey and that was b.c they gave fclottey a slave contract. 90/10 split.

pac only made 7mil when he fought cotto. floyd makes atleast 20 mil f!ghting anyone. everyone that f!ghts Floyd gets their career highest payday. that went for DLH as well
 7 years ago '06        #24
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
 240ka said:
dawg, did you not hear floyd say after pac away from the old terms, that they were off the table once his numbers with shane s h i t on pacs?

so how is it a b**ch move on floyds part? if a b**ch move on pacs b.c he knows floyd wont agree to that s**t b.c he said it. he said he wants testing up to the f!ght. if pac wanted 14 days and 50/50 split. he should have taken it back in March when floyd offered it instead of turning it down like a ho a.ss nicca
Lol first off all the tests altogether are bulls**t and are not being enforced by the commissions in boxing...so the test in general is bull considering pac has never tested positive. Second I don't care what floyd said..he wanted these terms and since he f!ghts shane he wants to change the terms lol. Third pac is already worried about the blood draining him and shane who has never tired in a f!ght got tired after 3 rounds so not a good look and shane also b**ched about what a pain in the a.ss it was and could see why some wouldn't want to do it(I'm not saying he got tired because of the tests just saying don't look good) . Fourth arum claims to have agreed to testing up until the f!ght....

no matter how you twist it this falls on floyd...no reason for a blood test to begin with but pac agreed to 3 with one being right after the f!ght. Now he agrees to the original cutoff and might be agreeing to being tested up until the f!ght and your still trying to blame pac. Better check their track records and which one gets criticized for not taking on the best comp and which one has been f!ghting the top comp out there
 7 years ago '07        #25
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 TampaBay Bucs said:
It would either be in Mexico or "a middle eastern country" I read an article with a little more detail than this one but I cant find it.
jsuts think about it. cant you see what arum is trying to do? contine with getting pac this easy paper belts.

why would arum have pac f!ght margo who got destoryed by shane and caught cheating. but there is a 154 belt on the line when neither of these clowns campaign at that weight ? easy. they are all about picking up these bulls**t paper belts. and then we are talking about them f!ghting in mexico or the middle east? that is complete bs.

and why would he f!ght a shot(since margo) cotto after beating him easily(at a catch weight, might i add?) b.c cotto has yet another paper belt at 154 thats easy for the taking.

pacs resume is a joke. full of shot, over-the-hil, weight drained, dehydrated f!ghters and someof which he fought at a catch weight.
 07-16-2010, 07:44 PM         #26
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
pacquaio already agreed to drug test till f!ght night. Where the f**k you been.

I swear casual fans are always late in s**t.

Everything been agreed on. All they need now is Floyd's signature.
looks like ur the one who doesnt know s**t...

before you start yappin, make sure you got the facts right

duckquiao did NOT agree to drug testing. he agreed to drug testing 14 days up until the f!ght..which is still enough time for him to take his special "shakes" during training

looks like pac is the one ducking. if he was clean why the f**k not just take DT's up until the day of the f!ght
 7 years ago '06        #27
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2276 2276
Floyd will be forever tarnishing his legacy for this ducking of Pacman.
 7 years ago '07        #28
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 philly337 said:
Lol first off all the tests altogether are bulls**t and are not being enforced by the commissions in boxing...so the test in general is bull considering pac has never tested positive. Second I don't care what floyd said..he wanted these terms and since he f!ghts shane he wants to change the terms lol. Third pac is already worried about the blood draining him and shane who has never tired in a f!ght got tired after 3 rounds so not a good look and shane also b**ched about what a pain in the a.ss it was and could see why some wouldn't want to do it(I'm not saying he got tired because of the tests just saying don't look good) . Fourth arum claims to have agreed to testing up until the f!ght....

no matter how you twist it this falls on floyd...no reason for a blood test to begin with but pac agreed to 3 with one being right after the f!ght. Now he agrees to the original cutoff and might be agreeing to being tested up until the f!ght and your still trying to blame pac. Better check their track records and which one gets criticized for not taking on the best comp and which one has been f!ghting the top comp out there
were you beefing when tyson asked for holyfield to be randomly tested? go look at pac in the marquez f!ghts. pac was getting wobbled/hurt by JMM but he cant be hurt by these bigger cats? not only that but he got stronger and has more endurance(1200+ punches with mustard on each punch but he didnt fatigue at all?) at a higher weight? when moving up in weight, f!ghters usually look alittle soft but pac didnt? whats taken place in the last 2 years def justifies pac needing to test and show hes clean. if hes a clean f!ghter, then he will have no probs testing.

haha, only idiots believein that bulls**t "blood draining" excuses. along with all the other lies and excuses coming from pac, arum and his team.

if pac is going to be blood drained. why has he stated on record tha he only needs a couple days to recoop? he said that as recently as his appreance on Jimmy kimmel before the clottey f!ght. go look on youtube. he says on a couple days. so why does he need 14?

if blood testing effects him so much, how come he was back in training camp runing through his sparing partners after giving blood for the clottey f!ght.

has it dawned on you that maybe shane was still using PEDs, but he couldnt since he was being randomly tested? which explains why he got tired in the f!ght. combined with all the hard shots, counters and mind games floyd was playing with him in the ring? obviously you dont know how muvh getting you neck pushed down effects your stamina. and the fact that floyd ate his two hard shots then came back and was aggressive, backing shane up to close out the 2nd round effected shane mentally

floyd has plenty of reason to ask for a blood test. if he accepted pacs demand for the 10 mil weight penalty when pac himself has come in overweight in two f!ghts(against torrecampo and singsurat. and these were the two f!ght were pac got ko too) then floyd can ask for random test. if pac is clean, they he should have probs testing.

and dont give me this blood drraining bs excuse b.c i will post the vids of pac making tons of excuses for why he lost to morales. not only did he say stupid s**t like he was "blood drained" he also said his SOCKS effected him.

i will own you

Last edited by 240ka; 07-16-2010 at 07:51 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #29
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
all these f!ghters losing to each other but can somebody tell me who money has lost too?
castillo 1
 07-16-2010, 07:53 PM         #30
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
Sergio Martinez and going up to MW. which hes mentioned.

do you not realize that shane mosley isnt a PPV attraction? the last time he was on PPV was with cotto, before that DLH.

do you know why HBO passed on Mosley-Mora? b/c shane doesnt generate PPV buys. Floyd did 1.4mil with a non draw like shane and 1.1mil with JMM.

floyd made 40mil with shane. he can make another 30-40mil making anyone. unlike pac. the most hes made was 12 mil against clottey and that was b.c they gave fclottey a slave contract. 90/10 split.

pac only made 7mil when he fought cotto. floyd makes atleast 20 mil f!ghting anyone. everyone that f!ghts Floyd gets their career highest payday. that went for DLH as well
He will not f!ght Martinez at MW. It just wont happen for many reasons. Here are a few:

Bigger risk/lesser reward
Will be grossly undersized
Ineffective power at MW
Makes 0 sense when the Manny f!ght and so much money is at stake

All you have to do is look at his actions before the DLH f!ght to see he takes the path of least resistance. He could either f!ght Tony or Baldomir for 8 mill he chose Baldy because "he makes smart business decisions." Him f!ghting Martinez at MW before cashing out against Pacman makes 0 business sense.

Despite Shanes drawing power everyone and their momma wanted to see Floyd f!ght "the guy who s**tted on Floyd" after the Marquez f!ght. If you think that Floyd drew simply on the strength of his name you are mistaken.

Floyd needs Pac to make the money he wants now. The jig is up. Unless he is taking on a legit name I will guarantee he doesnt do those numbers again on his own. There was a lot of hype in his last few f!ghts for different reasons but I believe people have caught onto his bulls**t.

When it comes down to it Manny has a lot more realistic outs than Mayweather. Arum is gonna do a Cotto or Margarito f!ght to keep the money in house but Manny could drop down to 40 and f!ght a Tim Bradley or Alexander, get paid and still get credit for being a legacy defining f!ght.

Floyd has to see Manny or take risk like jumping up and f!ghting a Martinez or Williams. History has shown that taking risk isnt in Floyd character. He has said it many of times if it dont make dollars it dont make sense and neither of those f!ghts make sense from a money stanpoint, and while they would enhance his legacy they dont do much for him, in comparison, from a money standpoint.

P. Dedos said:
all these f!ghters losing to each other but can somebody tell me who money has lost too?
 philly337 said:
castillo 1
There you have it. But he came back and beat him soundly in the rematch. That said dont just hang your hat on that undefeated record. Will you still ride with him if he gets KOed? JCC Jr is undefeated. Dont mean much.
 7 years ago '06        #31
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Mayweather is undefeated with no classic f!ghts or moments in his career. Hes ducked many f!ghters in the past waiting for them to fall outta their prime before taking them on. Now hes scared s**tless or Manny who is the biggest challenge to his precious perfect record that has been padded more than 12 year old girls bra. His legacy will never be that of a GOAT unless he takes on Manny. Win or Lose itll be much better to have the f!ght than to duck him.
 7 years ago '07        #32
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
im going to call it right now. when they f!ght. pacquaio is getting ko or tko. real talk. floyd is going to beat the brakes off his a.ss and embarass him. this f!ght wont even be competitive.

pac is too open, too wild, gets out of balance and can only f!ght from mid range. floyd throws every punch in the book, is faster than pac, footwork is ten times better than pac. floyd is a vicious inside f!ghter(pac cant f!ght on the inside). floyd can box and f!ght from mid range.

pac will eat counters all night long and floyd will be the agresssor. walking pac down and making him f!ght going backwards(which pac cant do) like floyd did shane.

pac is going to get embarassed and ko or roach is going to save pac by the towel. pac is going to get in there , get frustrated, be clueless, f!ght wild then turn into a deer stuck in head lights. floyds going to get into his head so much that pac wont hear anything roach tells him when he goes back to his corner. rather, hes going to be so confused, he wont do what roach tell him then roach wil end up clueless himself.

pac will get destroyed, when they f!ght
 07-16-2010, 07:58 PM         #33
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee said:
Mayweather is undefeated with no classic f!ghts or moments in his career. Hes ducked many f!ghters in the past waiting for them to fall outta their prime before taking them on. Now hes scared s**tless or Manny who is the biggest challenge to his precious perfect record that has been padded more than 12 year old girls bra. His legacy will never be that of a GOAT unless he takes on Manny. Win or Lose itll be much better to have the f!ght than to duck him.
Got to give him credit for his work at 30 and 35. What he did to Chico was masterful. :( R.I.P.
 7 years ago '08        #34
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11625 11625
Wheres the Super Zab Judah thread
 07-16-2010, 08:01 PM         #35
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Wheres the Super Zab Judah thread
I got the DVR set. Leaving work in an hour or so.
 7 years ago '07        #36
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 modalee said:
and you just proved you know s**t about boxing. thats the only time ill respond to any of your post.

floyd is easuly the greatest LW of all time, not to mention his other achieves meants. being P4p ranks for over 11 years while pac has only been ranked for 3. pac recieved his awards during floyds retirement. that should tell you everything.

you are going to feel mighty dumb with the "FOTD" gets destoryed by the f!ghtER OF THE ERA
 7 years ago '06        #37
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 240ka said:
were you beefing when tyson asked for holyfield to be randomly tested? go look at pac in the marquez f!ghts. pac was getting wobbled/hurt by JMM but he cant be hurt by these bigger cats? not only that but he got stronger and has more endurance(1200+ punches with mustard on each punch but he didnt fatigue at all?) at a higher weight? when moving up in weight, f!ghters usually look alittle soft but pac didnt? whats taken place in the last 2 years def justifies pac needing to test and show hes clean. if hes a clean f!ghter, then he will have no probs testing.

haha, only idiots believein that bulls**t "blood draining" excuses. along with all the other lies and excuses coming from pac, arum and his team.

if pac is going to be blood drained. why has he stated on record tha he only needs a couple days to recoop? he said that as recently as his appreance on Jimmy kimmel before the clottey f!ght. go look on youtube. he says on a couple days. so why does he need 14?

if blood testing effects him so much, how come he was back in training camp runing through his sparing partners after giving blood for the clottey f!ght.

has it dawned on you that maybe shane was still using PEDs, but he couldnt since he was being randomly tested? which explains why he got tired in the f!ght. combined with all the hard shots, counters and mind games floyd was playing with him in the ring? obviously you dont know how muvh getting you neck pushed down effects your stamina. and the fact that floyd ate his two hard shots then came back and was aggressive, backing shane up to close out the 2nd round effected shane mentally

floyd has plenty of reason to ask for a blood test. if he accepted pacs demand for the 10 mil weight penalty when pac himself has come in overweight in two f!ghts(against torrecampo and singsurat. and these were the two f!ght were pac got ko too) then floyd can ask for random test. if pac is clean, they he should have probs testing.

and dont give me this blood drraining bs excuse b.c i will post the vids of pac making tons of excuses for why he lost to morales. not only did he say stupid s**t like he was "blood drained" he also said his SOCKS effected him.

i will own you
woooooowww how did i know u was goin to harp on the "blood drained" s**t which is why i SAID SPECIFICALLY I DIDN'T THINK HE WAS BLOOD DRAINED JUST ADDS TO PAC'S ARGUMENT IF HE WANTED TO KEEP ON IT.U just wrote a f**kin essay tryin to prove me wrong on some s**t i didn't even say i believed haha..not even sure i wanna respond to this stupid s**t but nothing better to do soo...

1.I don't give a f**k how he looks or any of that s**t..he hasn't tested positive and the bodies in boxing are not requiring testing.If floyd got an issue with how the sport tests he should take it up with them not be tryin to block a f!ght with pac and "FORCING" him to take a test that isn't required...

2.not responding to the blood test s**t because for one never said i believed it and two he's agreed to the tests apparently

3.He didn't have to accept his 10 mil per pound s**t and i wouldn't blame him for the same reasons...the boxing comission is not requiring it..if he said he wouldn't agree to that and pac backed out because of it pac is the b**ch...neither guy has the right to demand such things...but if floyd wanna agree to it that's on him.But once again...manny has agreed to the tests

4.back to the blood drained bs lol..and what the f**k at the weight drained excuses..not sure where that comes from but that helps pac's case if anything where he has a loss on his resume where he stated he thought he was blood drained and now floyd is tryin to require random blood testing that would f**k him mentally if he really believed it

and once again...hold up let me put this in caps so u get it this time....IM NOT SAYING I BELIEVE IN THE BLOOD DRAINED EXCUSE AND SURE AS HELL DON'T BELIEVE IN HIS EXCUSE AGAINST MORALES WHO SHOWED THE BLUEPRINT IN BEATING MANNY BY TAKING HIS LEFT HAND AWAY AND SCHOOLED HIM

Last edited by philly337; 07-16-2010 at 08:08 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #38
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11625 11625
 240ka said:
and you just proved you know s**t about boxing. thats the only time ill respond to any of your post.

floyd is easuly the greatest LW of all time, not to mention his other achieves meants. being P4p ranks for over 11 years while pac has only been ranked for 3. pac recieved his awards during floyds retirement. that should tell you everything.

you are going to feel mighty dumb with the "FOTD" gets destoryed by the f!ghtER OF THE ERA
No Mas
 7 years ago '04        #39
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
Man some of you bx cats need to look at facts besides the fact that pac-man is the naturally smaller man he is the one steppin up and f!ghting every so called king pin in there respective divisions can we say the same about floyd.....? I think not look at his resume carlos baldomir,arturo gatti,angel manfredy,all club f!ghters at best with so called paper titles and more recently a shot out dl hoya an over hyped ricky hatton,an undersized jm marquez(and floyd still came in over the contracted weight to insure his W) and a past his prime shane mosley some of you are talkin about snatchin up paper belts look at your boys padded protected record then say that again i bet you dont.That is the only reason he keeps makin up all these hurdles and hoops to jump thru he doesnt want to be the best by f!ghting the best.....It's all from the mouth....step up and stop running from your own legacy floyd..........
 7 years ago '06        #40
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
 240ka said:

Floyd fanboys are hilarious.

Roberto Duran>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
321 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy